Why you should be a douchebag

1) this life is all about selfishly chasing power

2) nice people don’t exist, only weak people exist, weak people who want to collab with other weak people to establish power via a group effort over the strong. this is the concept of laws and rules made by the weak masses to hold back high T men who naturally become “criminals” as they are called, in reality in a tribe they would immediately become tribe leaders not villains

3) successful people are naturally douchebags, and losers are naturally submissive, both as life strategies to attaining power. the loser isn’t a “better person”, he is essentially forced to chase power by being submissive, because it’s the only way he can survive

4) injecting testosterone naturally makes you a douchebag unless you like a soy faggot surpress it on purpose

5) there is zero way to attain power any other way, you must take what you want as a man and that’s how this life typically goes

6) only the weak hate douchebags. the strong are completely indifferent to other douchebags because they are so independent (part of being strong) that a fellow douchebag basically has no control over him at all. a douchebag can’t bully a fellow douchebag because they are equally strong, so contrary enough, it makes the other douchebag join them transactionally out of respect and an ACTUAL friendship based on respect is built. only weak men dislike douchebags because it fucks with their strategy to attain power via “conformity” with other weak men aka “nice guys”.

7) good people don’t exist. it’s not real. the reason women like douchebags isn’t for some strange reason. it’s because they like POWERFUL men, and powerful men are so independent they TAKE and COMMAND instead of ASK and BEG (being nice).

8) most people have been brainwashed by a bluepilled normie society filled with elements of Christianity (which glorifies weakness, servanthood, and being a submissive cuck who “turns the other cheek”.) this society isn’t Christian but it holds all the same old ideologies from Christianity only it has no metaphysical root. so people just behave with christian metaphysics and rules despite believing in no god. but the real world isn’t Christian at all. it’s about power. good and evil don’t exist. only chasing power and losing it. what’s good to me is evil for you, because I gain power and you lose it. this is the basis of every argument. i gained from you and you are using your words to try and convince me to give you something back because of that action. an argument. losing power and trying to gain it back with words.

9. Actions speak louder than words. The reason is philosophy and all this shit is actually the PLANNING process towards action. The entire goal of the human mind is to feed the external body and get money, power, sex, all this shit, and now because it’s possible, good looks. By “arguing with another person” you are essentially trying to CONVINCE a man out of your own weakness to do what you want because you can’t force him. Imagine there’s ants in your house and instead of killing them with bug spray you asked them nicely to leave then complained to everyone that they didn’t when you asked. Because you are physically stronger, you kill them all and move about your day. And are happy about it too, because you mog them to death in power. This is how the world works. It’s about the physical REAL reality. You must excert your power and this is the only way to be happy.

Being a “nice guy” is an outdated, weak-man’s, over saturated method to obtaining power. Being a douchebag is skipping straight to the end, seeing through everyone’s deception and the lies you were taught by society, and actually becoming happy as nature intended.
Love your posts, You're literally me but higher in IQ.
I agree with every point, I've been preaching this for many years, cooperation between the weak is the only way to gain power, despite being modern "men" our behaviour is very tribalistic and capitalism seeks to destroy this by promoting individualism and feminism, if only weak "men" would wake up to this but most are low IQ or too bothered to care, I would love to elaborate more, I love your posts keep them coming.

Point 9 You're so right about action, also I'd like to point out life is chess not checkers, you've to be able to calculate a lot of outcomes while simultanously watching your position from a lot of people (sides)

As for point 7, for people in general but more women (especially) in relationships, it's better to start strong, easily get angry over things than to start weak and wait for her to change her behaviour from being nice for you to show your bad side, always show your bad side first, this way she won't be wondering about it to test you and she eithers stays or flees, which is good for you, you dodge a bullet, start bad then show the good, so she has a reason to apperciate your good side instead of taking you for granted if you do it invertedly like most people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
i don't believe op is abused or anything, i had the same outlook on life a couple years ago. i began to polarize positively. i think to an extent we have to remember that life is not just about the vantage point of the individual and that is what allowed me to leave that state of mind. if we were collectively in a lower state as human beings, then we would naturally think that things suck universally. even if there is a beautiful existence we have yet to accomplish. the fact that evil can exist does not make this world cruel, and while there is certainly more pain than pleasure, I think there is more meaning than meaninglessness
Caging at you saying im an abused dog kid. Im 21 years old at 6’4 you are 14 years old at 5’4. You should honestly be banned for being way too young.
4EF161C0 57A1 4F59 B65A 9404608E93B3

fam i dont give a fuck about you, just fuck off
lame ass abused nigga

despite being modern "men" our behaviour is very tribalistic and capitalism seeks to destroy this by promoting individualism and feminism, if only weak "men" would wake up to this but most are low IQ or too bothered to care,
😂😂

@Native
if you have the time check this out abused dog

if you watch it, make sure you watch it completely

I agree with almost everything but point 2. Yes the strongest male will be leader and yes that can happen. But if the strongest male openly challenges the weaker males without having anyone who supports him he will get beheaded by the mob and gangbanged. No matter how strong you are you need connections and people who have your back. Even other weak men that you did favors for in the past or other strong men who you helped (they owe you). A lone wolf doesn't exist in the human species. Chasing power is a must in relying on others in certain situations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001 and Deleted member 16220
does this apply to getting girls if ur 173cm tall with shoes and a mogger frame and normie face ?

ngl the power feels good today i was playing european handball and i feel so fucking strong and powerful just throwing the ball in the hoop since it goes so fast and the dude moves out the way due to my power and just scoring back to back to back and the whole opposition just gives up and goes to play with other classes instead due to me team carrying hard and also on defense.

It's true that your action's speak louder then your word's as in this case the low inhib extroverted cool kids being absouletely silenced/ quiet after winning the game 13-4 brootal.

Yep

I bet your wing commander is fat or short. Most are

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16220