Why you should NEVER get a dog

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
Getting a dog is the worst thing you can do if you want to live with a woman. Dogs are very intelligent and lovable creatures, but most women are unable to handle them due to their primitive nature. In most cases, your wife/girlfriend will fantasize about having sex with the dog, and she will always compare the size of your dick to the dog's. The prophet Muhammad was aware of this thousands of years ago, and Islam now has very strict rules regarding the presence of dogs inside the home. The dog pill is brutal; here in Spain, women would rather live with a dog than with an average man, and I've heard numerous stories of them sleeping with their pets :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, bwrauycnee, Dionysus and 13 others
My dog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, bwrauycnee, thecel and 6 others
True I got dogpilled at 11 when I saw 14 year old Eliza Dushku on True Lies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member and weebcel
False its higher chance thqt men will fuck the dog

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member and Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
False its higher chance thqt men will fuck the dog

To penetrate a dog with a human cock would traumatize it. I think there are more female doggophiles due to the thinking that getting fucked by a dog is the dog's idea. Whereas putting your dick in a dog, the dog will always hate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and weebcel
To penetrate a dog with a human cock would traumatize it. I think there are more female doggophiles due to the thinking that getting fucked by a dog is the dog's idea. Whereas putting your dick in a dog, the dog will always hate it.
The percentage of males who reported sexual interactions with animals in 1974 was 4.9% (1948: 8.3%), and in females in 1974 was 1.9% (1953: 3.6%). Miletski believes this is not due to a reduction

No, dogs are a plus for most women. Having a picture with a cute dog on your tinder profile will increase your matches

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
The percentage of males who reported sexual interactions with animals in 1974 was 4.9% (1948: 8.3%), and in females in 1974 was 1.9% (1953: 3.6%). Miletski believes this is not due to a reduction
"Self reported"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6403

Even if we're ignoring the fact that most people are likely fucking their dogs and telling nobody, to put out a survey like this is like saying "So have you fucked your children lately," we must also define "sexual interaction." Doesn't always have to mean "penetration." Maybe I'm just jacking my dog off.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 1 other person
Cope they love it in heat don't quote me

Even if we're ignoring the fact that most people are likely fucking their dogs and telling nobody, to put out a survey like this is like saying "So have you fucked your children lately," we must also define "sexual interaction." Doesn't always have to mean "penetration." Maybe I'm just jacking my dog off.
This is true

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Holy fuck I posted a similar thread a few minutes ago without seeing yours. Truly mind blowing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and weebcel
In most cases, your wife/girlfriend will fantasize about having sex with the dog, and she will always compare the size of your dick to the dog's.

:lul: Gigachad’s dick is bigger than the whole dog.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member