Why you shouldn't drink a water 💦 (Empty nutritional context)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Aside from natrium, lithium and other insignificant elements (which are found in food), a water does not provide any nutritional context. You can pretty much get hydrated with something else with a much higher nutritional index (Such as milk, blood, kwas, kambucha... etc) and you will still get hydrated and more satisfied.

Our ancestors, whenever they're given a chance, they drank blood or something else as a substitute for a water. Anicent Egyptians were paid a beer for their work. It was not an alcoholic estrogenic beer like today, but a light beer which tasted actually good, has a decent amount of microbia and polarity is actually better than in an regular water. That beer was also a lot more cleaner than a water as a product of fermentation process

Screenshot 20210501 145825 Chrome

Likewise, ancient Romans have been drinking wine, and don't kid yourself into thinking that it's alchoholic and strong wine, it had a mild taste and it was just about ideal to drink daily.

D2032f0f21b134312542342d8f3c87d3

Though i disagree with Sv3rige on some things, he is the only guy who speaks about this subject out if everyone else:

In the next post, i will talk about how to make the perfect and most ideal drink for yourself, not only that water is 'useless', the tap water is dangerous because it has all the hallogen elements (Fluoride, chlorine, bromine..), and tap water also has antibiotics and birth control in it...

Halogens
Screenshot 20210201 230318 Lite
20201121 145924
20210419 011001

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6825, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mr.cope and 25 others
should I drink orange juice
I like it and there is vit C in it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, amorfati, Deleted member 13021 and 6 others
Fucking impossible to put pictures in spoiler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5522
tldr; xenoestrogens

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 13021, Solidcoin and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
What does marko say in that facebook post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 5522
I only drink pussy juice anyways

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Chad69, amorfati and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, AscendingHero, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Not true at all. You should drink water. It keeps you hydrated without calories. That's the good thing: it doesn't have calories. Makes it easy to lose fat and stay at low body fat percentage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 756 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Deleted member 5522
Not true at all. You should drink water. It keeps you hydrated without calories. That's the good thing: it doesn't have calories. Makes it easy to lose fat and stay at low body fat percentage.
Calories are good

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, gamma, AscendingHero and 4 others
Calories are good
No, if you already get enough of them from solid food. Liquid calories don't keep you satiated as long as solid foods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Deleted member 2205
High iq thread. Water has 0 electrolytes and will just flush away everything in your system. Beyond retarded to drink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Kevin Costner, gamma and 5 others
i drink 500ml water max a day, mainly for supplements and sometimes when I don't have milk or oj available right at that moment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5522 and lutte
Lol I drink 3 liters of water every day. I'm interested if there are some better alternatives

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, AscendingHero and Deleted member 5522
lol at water filter merchants when you can just drink milk
Well if you decide to water your crops, to give that water to your animals, to ferment a certain fruit, it will require a water filter because we have pollutions everywhere nowadays, you can also use that filter to shower yourself and for other purposes which is why buying a filter is a good thing

No, if you already get enough of them from solid food. Liquid calories don't keep you satiated as long as solid foods.

A calorie is an irrelevant subject when we talk about nutrition and macroelements, you're acting like a Coach Greg who sees food as a high calorie/low calorie, but in actuality, you should be consuming grass fed meat, organic grown vegetables, and buy from the farmers.

If you eat healthy, you would naturally not over-eat, it's how it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
milk is satiating and very nutritious, anyway ideally you should already be lean and have a stable weight, what's good for weight loss is kinda not relevant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Also a.
A calorie is an irrelevant subject when we talk about nutrition and macroelements, you're acting like a Coach Greg who sees food as a high calorie/low calorie, but in actuality, you should be consuming grass fed meat, organic grown vegetables, and buy from the farmers.

If you eat healthy, you would naturally not over-eat, it's how it works
Hogwash. Organic food doesn't have any proven benefits over non-organic food.

A lot of people gain fat because they assume healthy foods are lower in calories than they are in reality.

Talking about healthy eating, see what the high-IQ guys at Harvard think about water:

"There are many options for what to drink, but water is the best choice for most people who have access to safe drinking water. It is calorie-free and as easy to find as the nearest tap."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and stuckneworleans
milk is satiating and very nutritious, anyway ideally you should already be lean and have a stable weight, what's good for weight loss is kinda not relevant
A lot of people have a hard time staying year-round at 10% body fat. Drinking water is very relevant for that.

Also a.

Hogwash. Organic food doesn't have any proven benefits over non-organic food.

A lot of people gain fat because they assume healthy foods are lower in calories than they are in reality.

Talking about healthy eating, see what the high-IQ guys at Harvard think about water:

"There are many options for what to drink, but water is the best choice for most people who have access to safe drinking water. It is calorie-free and as easy to find as the nearest tap."

No, absurdly wrong. If you drink a liquid that has a calories, you will stuff yourself so you won't eat more. A Kwas has a just about 30 calories so drinking 2 liters a day is equivelent as to 1 hour of moderately intensive weight lifting workout so you're just overlooking the calories in the liquid it seems @Wallenberg ?

A blood has even less calories (JFL) so i don't see why a calorie is a concern here at all ?

What you don't understand is the nutrient density of foods, and that a lot of modern foods that we consume have unnatural levels of palatabilty.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
No, absurdly wrong. If you drink a liquid that has a calories, you will stuff yourself so you won't eat more, kwas has a just about 30 calories so drinking 2 liters a day is equivelent as to 1 hour moderately intensive weight lifting workout so you're just overlooking the calories in the liquid it seems @Wallenberg ?
No. Liquid calories don't keep you satiated as well as solid foods.

@Bewusst @realklay11 @LastHopeForNorman @chsnnx11 What was funny about the post, i tried to be dead serious as possible?

Temp6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
than what should we drink

beer is not the same as ancient one
same wine

Dude i said that water is unhealthy, that's what the post is about, and also:

In the next post, i will talk about how to make the perfect and most ideal drink for yourself, not only that water is 'useless', the tap water is dangerous because it has all the hallogen elements (Fluoride, chlorine, bromine..), and tap water also has antibiotics and birth control in it...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
1 thread per day??

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
kinda true you are missing out by drinking simple plain water , altough i dont drink alcohol i drink other stuff like tea , coffee , milk , protein shake . if i drink plain water i also add some himalayan salt or magnesium .
should I drink orange juice
I like it and there is vit C in it
orange juice in bottles are pasteurized , sometimes they add vitamin c later which is shit and not well absorbed .

Aside from natrium, lithium and other insignificant elements (which are found in food), a water does not provide any nutritional context. You can pretty much get hydrated with something else with a much higher nutritional index (Such as milk, blood, kwas, kambucha... etc) and you will still get hydrated and more satisfied.

Our ancestors, whenever they're given a chance, they drank blood or something else as a substitute for a water. Anicent Egyptians were paid a beer for their work. It was not an alcoholic estrogenic beer like today, but a light beer which tasted actually good, has a decent amount of microbia and polarity is actually better than in an regular water. That beer was also a lot more cleaner than a water as a product of fermentation process

View attachment 1116584

Likewise, ancient Romans have been drinking wine, and don't kid yourself into thinking that it's alchoholic and strong wine, it had a mild taste and it was just about ideal to drink daily.

View attachment 1116590

Though i disagree with Sv3rige on some things, he is the only guy who speaks about this subject out if everyone else:

.View attachment 1116588View attachment 1116600View attachment 1116605View attachment 1116606

Read all of it love these nutritional threads :love::love:

Only issue is how do I go about telling my parents to let me drink blood jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pizza and Chintuck22
LMAO at drinking blood, wtf.

I legit overdose on tea, daily.
I got into the tea habit, in muh Buddhist time when often at Japanese line of Buddhist temples.

Japanese are into tea. so got tea alot there
and I picked uop, muh like for tea there.

I drink grea tea with hones and milk most.
but also back tea, and oher herbs teas as well

altough i dont drink alcohol
I said 3 times in the thread that it's not like an strong alcoholic beverage, but rather like a kwas or something

Unnamed

You guys must've been having ADHD or something

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2968
I only buy Rosa:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
I said 3 times in the thread that it's not like an strong alcoholic beverage, but rather like a kwas or something

View attachment 1116695

You guys must've been having ADHD or something
Kwas is the most powerful drink ever made.It has plenty of vitamins, including every B vitamin,it eleminates toxins,strenghten the digestive system and most importantly has best taste ever.I am drinking kwas 3-4 0.75l bottles per week more than a bottled water

• +1
The reason why people used to drink alcoholic drinks instead of water was that alcohol isn't a good habitat for bacteria. If you live in a developed world you can drink tap water and be sure that it's clean.

Kwas is the most powerful drink ever made.It has plenty of vitamins, including every B vitamin,it eleminates toxins,strenghten the digestive system and most importantly has best taste ever.I am drinking kwas 3-4 0.75l bottles per week more than a bottled water
Indeed pigzy brother, most significant healthmaxing is changing what you're eating and drinking. It's funny to me how users here take everything for granted and continue to drink water even though in OP it says not to drink water. You and @rightfulcel the only based guys who got the point of the thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5522, lutte and 1 other person
Drink Blood of liberals theorem

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
this is why the looksmaxxing section has turned to utter dogshit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, datboijj, Vitruvian and 5 others
Indeed pigzy brother, most significant healthmaxing is changing what you're eating and drinking. It's funny to me how users here take everything for granted and continue to drink water even though in OP it says not to drink water. You and @rightfulcel the only based guys who got the point of the thread

I don't have problem with health,but tbh i don't stick fully to diet plan,i love eating sweets a lot,besides that i am mostly eating food my grandma cooks that isn't from local markets.Problem is most people are lazy to read effects of horrible health,Healthmaxing isn't self improvment it's basic thing humans are tend to have

• +1
I only drink the milk from @MyAssStinksLikeShit 's moms tits

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, gamma, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
What about drinking cum and piss like Connor Murphy teached us?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Vitruvian, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and gamma
Suck my cum
Ignore him, he's so insignificant to me that i don't even know him.

His posts in 'looksmaxing'
Screenshot 20210501 185823 Chrome

My posts in 'looksmaxing'
Screenshot 20210501 185852 Chrome

His avi looks like a 10 year old girl who listens to madison beer, fucking delusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968 and lutte
"Dont drink water" jfl only on .me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, CANI, datboijj and 6 others
anyways i was talking about my own preferences , are your cortisol levels high irl op ?
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

also there is no kwas in italy , seems like an interesting drink tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Status
Not open for further replies.