Why you shouldn't feel sorry if you cheat

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
Women's biological imperative is to lock down the best man she can into a relationship. This is called hypergamy. Men, on the other side, are polygmaous and want to sleep with as many women as they can. So when a woman enters a relationship she is basically locking down the best man she can get, so she is fullfilling her biological imperative. However, a faithfull man is not, on the contrary he is restricting himself from fullfilling his biological imperative. So you have one side who is fullfilled, and as long as she thinks you are the best man she can get she will stay, but on the other side you have a man who is not.
Doesn't make any sense, it only made sense when monogamy was forced and BOTH had to restrain themselves. Cheat, and if you get caught that's just proof your SMV is high enough and that will confirm her that you are the best option and she will love you more.

Tldr; women fullfill their imperative when they enter a relationship because they are hypergamous, men should do the same by fucking every girl they can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, micropenis29, Deleted member 5786 and 10 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CFW432, subhuman incel, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
I don't agree tbh, just because we are more biologically bias towards certain behaviour that doesn't make it good. I think that if you're both in a fulfilling happy relationship you wouldn't want to cheat and if you did you'll be a more righteous person holding your urges back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Baldingman1998, CupOfCoffee and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Love isnt low t but not cheating is. And btw women actually secretly like it when being cheated on despite media coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, micropenis29, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I don't agree tbh, just because we are more biologically bias towards certain behaviour that doesn't make it good. I think that if you're both in a fulfilling happy relationship you wouldn't want to cheat and if you did you'll be a more righteous person holding your urges back.
She is not holding her urges back, she is fullfilling her urges. So why should you hold back when she doesn't?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
She is not holding her urges back, she is fullfilling her urges. So why should you hold back when she doesn't?

If she can cheat on you with the hundreds of other men but chooses not to then why should you.

"Hypergamy" in a sense doesn't just apply to females, it applies to males as well because we all want the best for ourselves its just that females have more opinions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15306
If she can cheat on you with the hundreds of other men but chooses not to then why should you.

"Hypergamy" in a sense doesn't just apply to females, it applies to males as well because we all want the best for ourselves its just that females have more opinions.
She doesn't because she doesn't see anyone as above you in that way. Do you think she wouldn't cheat if Jason Momoa messages her?

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29 and Deleted member 275
FDS tier post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, micropenis29, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
She doesn't because she doesn't see anyone as above you in that way. Do you think she wouldn't cheat if Jason Momoa messages her?
I'm not saying that they're not going to cheat but she should have the will not to. Like I said just because we're more biologically biased towards certain behaviour that doesn't make it good.

Most men who can get girls easily don't have to cheat because they're not in a relationship in the first place because they know they don't have to be in a relationship to get laid.

Last edited:
Feminism made you all cucks, even in blackpill forums you defend "muh monogamy" when it only limits you.

Its feminism which broke monogamy not the other way round you fucking retard, jfl that you think feminism created monogamy

I'm not saying that they're not going to cheat but she should have the will not to. Like I said just because we're more biologically biased towards certain behaviour that doesn't make it good.

Most men who can get girls easily don't have to cheat because they're not in a relationship in the first place because they know they don't have to be in a relationship to slay.
Who says that? Most high LMS men are in relationships because slaying without having a stable relationship just gets old. She doesn't have the will to cheat, women are not like us, they just feel like to fuck only when they see someone who mogs you, if they never see him they don't have to restrain themselves from nothing.

Idc about anything other than my bones
Ok

Its feminism which broke monogamy not the other way round you fucking retard, jfl that you think feminism created monogamy
Are you actually retarded? Of course feminism broke monogamy, that's why It doesn't make sense to stay loyal in this day and age where women have no limitations to their biological imperative.

Most men who can get girls easily don't have to cheat because they're not in a relationship in the first place because they know they don't have to be in a relationship to get laid.
Cope. As a guy I want to be a father and have a family (therefore I need a relationship). I don't need a relationship to get laid if I am high value, that's true. But relationships are for family.

But I also want to slay, meaning I need to cheat. It makes perfect sense and if you are high value you should have/do both.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Just have a Open Relationship :ogre:

What if the wife finds out and wants a divorce.Over:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and subhuman incel
Women's biological imperative is to lock down the best man she can into a relationship.
Gigacope. Women are naturally polygamous, just like men. They even get bored faster in relationships, as studies have shown, but their sex drive doesn't get down, they just get bored of their partner and want a new one.

Women's biological imperative is to lock down the best man she can into a relationship. This is called hypergamy. Men, on the other side, are polygmaous and want to sleep with as many women as they can. So when a woman enters a relationship she is basically locking down the best man she can get, so she is fullfilling her biological imperative. However, a faithfull man is not, on the contrary he is restricting himself from fullfilling his biological imperative. So you have one side who is fullfilled, and as long as she thinks you are the best man she can get she will stay, but on the other side you have a man who is not.
Doesn't make any sense, it only made sense when monogamy was forced and BOTH had to restrain themselves. Cheat, and if you get caught that's just proof your SMV is high enough and that will confirm her that you are the best option and she will love you more.

Tldr; women fullfill their imperative when they enter a relationship because they are hypergamous, men should do the same by fucking every girl they can.
I am not cheating on anyone :lul:
Good thread gotta give props

Gigacope. Women are naturally polygamous, just like men. They even get bored faster in relationships, as studies have shown, but their sex drive doesn't get down, they just get bored of their partner and want a new one.
No they aren't, they are serial monogamous, is different.

Most men should be cheating on their girlfriends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781