Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Gaia262
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 15854
I'm still getting a Physics degree because Physics is my passion.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Splinter901, Growth Plate, fauxfox and 7 others
Didn't watch but know it's cope already.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Adamsmith12345, fauxfox and 8 others
Ain't watching that shit.
Tag me for TLDR as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 8608
  • Love it
Reactions: fruitgunpop
tag me if someone tldr's
tag me if someone tldr's
At 26 min he say that teachers work less than tech

At 45 min he say that you will have to commute and that annoying

I skip to 58 and he went on rant that you have to wear khakis in tech and that’s gay

but at wall mart you can just wear jeans

Then 1 hour 25 min he say Asian man get more white woman than white man get Asian women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Adamsmith12345, fauxfox and 6 others
Didn't watch but know it's cope already.
STEM victims are literally slaves. "STEM salaries" are inflated by intelligence, all geniuses get sucked into stem. even then the compensation is a joke for the amount of effort put in

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Kill ur self if youve taken multiple university level hardscience classes asap

true, i might teachermaxx ngl, fun job in demand and stable pay. teach lil niggas about looksmaxxing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, optimisticzoomer and Crusile
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
:LOL:

Dont waste your life energy on stem (hard science classes) and work a chill job like teacher or retail worker
Life is about seasons.
Waste all the energy required rn to have a prosperous future for yourself then u can chill.
This guy most likely don't take care of himself and is fat and balding

I don't understand.

What is the alternative.

An arts degree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037, Adamsmith12345 and poopoohead
I'm still getting a Physics degree because Physics is my passion.
My best friend tryana get a degree in physics he is in his 5th year and decided to work at a warehouse

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Crusile
:LOL:

Dont waste your life energy on stem (hard science classes) and work a chill job like teacher or retail worker
I need money for surgeries.....

Life is about seasons.
Waste all the energy required rn to have a prosperous future for yourself then u can chill.
This guy most likely don't take care of himself and is fat and balding
literal pipedream, never happens

I don't understand.

What is the alternative.

An arts degree?
Any arts degree is fine.
Economics degree
English degree
IT degree
Linguistics degree
Computer science degree
Accounting degree
Nursing degree
Teaching degree
Internet hustler (youtuber)
Gambler
Retail/warehouse/store clerk
Security guard
Painter

Last edited:
Mass-psychosis
There was a lot of fanboyism going on where we were telling ourself "this university is great" when the reality was the exact opposite of that, it wasn't "great" at all.

I once made the delusional comment to someone "it's not about what they teach us it is that we learn to think properly" and he of course bough into that cope but i myself even then didn't really believe it, you don't learn proper critical thinking at universities.

I remember clearly how the particle physics teacher asked "what is a force" and the students gave the answer they had been brainwashed into believing "force is something we measure with a Newton-metre" so he had to give up and tell the students the current theory

"force is due to exchange of force carrying particle"

This of course doesn't properly answer it either but by then it had became clear there were no real answer in established physics, it was very measurement focused but they cannot make sense of their measurements, building larger particle accelerators will not fix that problem.

The only force that is somewhat explained is gravity (due to curvature of spacetime) but we still dont have a clear unified theory and in general physics is really frustrating due to the lack of answers.

Constant stress
When you enroll at a university you subject yourself to constant stress, in addition to the exam there are often other moments you need to pass like writing reports and if you miss just one moment you will not get credited.

So it will be difficult to relax since you have this constant stress hanging over you, have you really studied enough for the exam? will you have time to write your lab reports?

In addition to that you might have to deal with financial worries, often you will have to take loans to cover your expenses while studying and in many countries this support is conditioned with you passing, even if you do everything right you might still not officially pass becuase the individual who is grading your report is taking 8 months to do it.

It stops being fun
Even if you initially had interest in the subject the constant stress and requirements will typically change that and it might kill your interest in a subject you loved.

This will depend on the pace at the university but the issue here is that if they take longer time to teach you stuff you will have to wait longer until you are finished with your education.

If your university is flexible then you can decide for yourself about what pace you are going to study at, you must be ready to quickly drop out if it is too difficult, you can try again later.

Online education is superior
When you study online you have total freedom to decide what to study, at what pace and who you are going to listen to.

You can download ebooks online to read.

People make youtube videos that are superior to typical university lectures

https://www.youtube.com/user/viascience

One compromise is to combine online education with a bachelor degree, the purpose of the degree will be to prove you are capable of learning, the purpose of your self-education is to actually learn important things.

The case against STEM education
In order to do well in stem you need to typically have to dedicate your life to it from an early age, but what do you actually get for all that effort you were putting in?

college-degrees-salary.png

This is however not adjusted for intelligence, often people that go into STEM and finish a degree are very smart and would have made a lot of money anyway.
vintologi 2022 may

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Any arts degree is fine.
Economics degree
English degree
IT degree
Linguistics degree
Computer science degree
Accounting degree
Nursing degree
Teaching degree
Gambler (poker, sports bettor etc)
Security guard
Painter
Some of those are STEM/Finance.

You listed alternatives that will land you in a dead end/miserable life if you have no passion for it (English degree).

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, thereallegend, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
Any arts degree is fine.
Economics degree
English degree
IT degree
Linguistics degree
Computer science degree
Accounting degree
Nursing degree
Teaching degree
Gambler
Security guard
Painter
How bout successful Hollywood actor?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile

You listed alternatives that will land you in a dead end/miserable life if you have no passion for it (English degree).
You can get a white collar office job with any arts degree

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Any arts degree is fine.
Economics degree
English degree
IT degree
Linguistics degree
Computer science degree
Accounting degree
Nursing degree
Teaching degree
Gambler
Security guard
Painter
Computer science is STEM JFL. The people who get payed a lot in most of these fields have heavy math skills the top people in finance have a dual major in mathematics

Also don't even bother going to Uni if your going to get an Art or English degree. Being a teacher sucks unless your a woman. Most teacher women just marry a good husband and still get a nice life if your a male teacher its not going to be a good life you will never make more then 50-60K a year just because a career is easy doesn't make it a good long term choice. I would consider being a professor those guys have good lives but other then that sounds rough...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox and thereallegend

Yeah idk if this guy is trolling he has a lot of weird takes on things.

Finance and some business majors with combined math skills or STEM/Medicine are probably the only undergrad paths that are worthwhile

Jfl at all of you slavemaxxing. Im gonna enjoy giving tennis classes for 40 usd the hour in chadstralia

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Moggie and Crusile
Jfl at all of you slavemaxxing. Im gonna enjoy giving tennis classes for 40 usd the hour in chadstralia
Software devs can make 100 an hour

Computer science is STEM JFL. The people who get payed a lot in most of these fields have heavy math skills the top people in finance have a dual major in mathematics

Also don't even bother going to Uni if your going to get an Art or English degree. Being a teacher sucks unless your a woman. Most teacher women just marry a good husband and still get a nice life if your a male teacher its not going to be a good life you will never make more then 50-60K a year just because a career is easy doesn't make it a good long term choice. I would consider being a professor those guys have good lives but other then that sounds rough...
Computer science is stem but math here is quite easy compared to others studies.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The only legitimate office job you will be able to get (without going into Uni) yourself into without the use of nepotism/other unconventional methods is Computer Science (software engineering/data analysis etc. to be specific), and that is no easy road.

Good luck getting into any relevant finance/accounting job aside from working at a dead end branch without a bachelors degree and or a target school to back you up.

Or engineering on the hardware side for example, do you really think you will be working for Lockheed without coming out of a school with a STEM degree?

Yeah here is my arts degree let me build your bombs theory.

More often than not the decision to go into uni is something done out of "it is what I want to do" not "this is the salary I want" hence the decision to pursue it in the first place (not to say salaries are not a major factor in these decisions).

Sure there are cases where you are basically forced into it (currycels) by others, but it's not as black as white as "lol you will be a slave after uni".

I know more people (and yes this is anecdotal) stuck doing dead end jobs (Walmart, etc.) who don't have any post secondary (Community College/Uni) education who regret how badly they fucked up in highschool than those who regret going to Uni.

Do I think Uni is the answer to everything?

No, I have always suggested trades as an alternative if you are not interested in academia.

More specifically, I think STEM/Finance/Accounting is the road to take as that is backed up by data, and if you look at "useless" degrees such as literature that is generally something people unfortunately associate with going into Uni more often than the degrees that lead to success.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, fauxfox and Deleted member 11126
STEM is for cucks, plain and simple. Winners in life are athletes, musicians, actors and self made millionaires.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, PubertyMaxxer, Moggie and 2 others
STEM is for cucks, plain and simple. Winners in life are athletes, musicians, actors and self made millionaires.
just have 1/1 000 000 000 genetics theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and tehVigilante
just have 1/1 000 000 000 genetics theory.

Obviously, thats what life is all about.

But seriously most guys in STEM look like cucks and act like cucks...Its a nerd parade basicly. Very unnantractive to women tbh

Brutal everyone who does stem where I'm at is a rice cel or currycel slaving for 16 hours a day while supermarket Chad fucks their women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Crusile, tehVigilante and 1 other person
Obviously, thats what life is all about.

But seriously most guys in STEM look like cucks and act like cucks...Its a nerd parade basicly. Very unnantractive to women tbh
Are there women in stem?

Yeah a lot of people were ugly I knew one CS chad but he had autism still had a gf. I think to be interested in it on some level you need to be alienated from society so being non NT or autistic or a loner of some kind. But there are also plenty of CS managers who are chads

Brutal everyone who does stem where I'm at is a rice cel or currycel slaving for 16 hours a day while supermarket Chad fucks their women
CS has good work life balance? Yeah sometimes you are on the computer for 10 hours a day but I would say 4 hours of that is actual hardcore focused work. If you have no commute (online work) its a pretty good dream especially if you can get a manager role which means less mentally taxing work

CS has good work life balance? Yeah sometimes you are on the computer for 10 hours a day but I would say 4 hours of that is actual hardcore focused work. If you have no commute (online work) its a pretty good dream especially if you can get a manager role which means less mentally taxing work
git hub and stackoverflow
its not your code
its our code

git hub and stackoverflow
its not your code
its our code
A lot of coding these days is pulling together existing code. Coding classes where you have to write an original solution for a simple problem are pretty bs for this reason if its a simple problem chances are the solution exists or you can find a soultion and copy it just slightly changing it to adapt to what you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and tooLOW
This nigga is an incel wtf?

Lol sure.
He now says that he changed his mind on incelicide and only wants incels to transition to female.
Wtf. This nigga wants more MTF? He must be gay or smth.

poorcel lazycel cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
What type of channel have you linked op? :ROFLMAO:

This was the guys most recent video. Its 45 minutes he has a google doc or something and shit about why its beneficial to become a mtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
None of what I listed is stem

I know more people (and yes this is anecdotal) stuck doing dead end jobs (Walmart, etc.) who don't have any post secondary (Community College/Uni) education who regret how badly they fucked up in highschool than those who regret going to Uni.
THey've been brainwashed their whole lives to think having a chill "deadend job" is a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and incel194012940