Why you shouldn't take the Covid-19 " vaccine "

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
1. The Covid " vaccine " is not an actual vaccine, a more accurate name is gene therapy, this an experimental mRNA drug meant to alter the cells in your body to produce anti-bodies in an artificial manner. Other similar mRna drugs have been tried in the past with ultimate failure, as the animals who took the mRNA shots, their immune system would be compromised and they would later die from exposure from the virus it was supposed to protect them from

> This is not how a normal vaccine works, a normal vaccine, like Polio, or Flu, or Measles vaccines, are small samples of the " real " virus administered to a person so their immune system can battle a small sample of the virus before encountering the real virus

Even real vaccines arent worth taking, Pharmaceutical companies are real shit heads and put stuff like Mercury in their vaccine shots in order to make you sick the rest of your life and make a permanent customer of them, seriously what reason would someone have to put Mercury in a vaccine unless they were deliberately trying to hurt you?

Here is video proof Flu shots have Mercury in them, Mercury is an element that doesn't decompose in your body, it is permanently in your body after injected, Mercury is suspected of causing increases in autism

Flu Vaccines for example dont even fucking work, even if the vaccine doesnt give you side effects and does the job of helping train your immune system, generally what will happen is the Flu virus will encounter these vaccinated people and the virus will mutate, causing several different strains of the virus, the new strains mutate faster than scientists can make new vaccines

Flu Shots have been around in the USA since 1945, has the Flu went away yet? NO? Then vaccines DO NOT WORK !

2. There is already a cure for Covid-19, the best cure as of yet anyway, its called ivermectin

> Ivermectin has been around since the 80's, strong chance every side effect is known at this point, its pretty damn safe, people in other countries pop these pills like its ibuprofen

There is literally no reason to be a guinea pig for the Covid-19 shot which just came out when a more established drug has been around since the 80's and so far has proven more effective

3. The Covid-19 mRNA shot will NOT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING SICK

> The only purpose of the shot is to reduce symptoms of the virus, I highly doubt it will even do this. The shot will not make you more immune or less likely to spread the virus, in fact taking the fucking shot will probably cause the virus to be more likely to mutate into a stronger variant and really start killing people

However do you want to know what the shot WILL DO? Well too fucking bad we have no idea what kind of long term side effects it can cause, alot of healthy people have already died from taking the shot, the kind of people who would not die from the virus itself

IN FACT the shot has purposely not been tested on its effects on fertility, I have a sneaking suspenison the shot will sterilize you, not immediately but after getting a couple of shots, remember you dont just take one and done, you are suppose to take several shots a year

4. JEWS and the governments worldwide are promoting you take the shot

This should be a major red flag, the CEO of Pfizer is a Jew, Israel has the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the world, governments worldwide are trying to implement a global shutdown until everyone is vaccinated, the JEW controlled mainstream media is telling you to get the shot

Also Israel is already promoting a system where you cant participate in normal daily activities until you get vaccinated. You will be tracked and ID'ed by a smart phone app proving you have been vaccinated

Please watch this video, this is what they have planned for the Entire Globe

This smells like NEW WORLD ORDER bullshit, they wont make the vaccine mandatory but they will just prevent you from leaving the house until you been vaccinated, this is an attempt to control your life and take away all your personal freedom !

Do not take the Covid-19 shot under any circumstances, tell those motherfuckers to shove it up Bill Gates's ass !

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, TaxEvasionmaxxer, bobt and 50 others
sweet rutherford

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, JL~, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
sweet Link

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Kill Bill Gates poster 300x224
???

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12002
i agree .

at best its useless and at worst its deadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9090 and 9 others
and covid is weak , it doesn't need a cure , your immune system and resting will do the job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9391 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9391 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lihito and Gargantuan
I’m 19, young, healthy. The "vaccine" will most probably be much more dangerous for me than fucking covid will. No matter how much governments and normie citizens will press us to take it I’ll refuse. Besides, even if you get injected with it you can still catch covid and pass it on to your frail grandma. It’s fucking useless, supposed to "protect" you from a virus which isn’t even dangerous for most people. It’s obvious it would do more harm than good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Lihito and 1 other person
B-b-but our grannies will all die if we don't take a shot of an untested and highly sus drug!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, saffacel and 4 others
I will take a 50 cal in my head than a (((vaccine))) in my arm.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Richard_Hungwell and Lihito
and covid is weak , it doesn't need a cure , your immune system and resting will do the job
I caught covid couple of months back and it was weaker than flu for me
Lmao at shutting down whole world for a mild flu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lihito
Bump cause @youngmaxxing trying to get Low IQ users to get vaxxed !

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lihito and Deleted member 7866
I took mine I can already feel my limbs starting to fall off and I’m very sickly SIKE everything’s ok what are you going to do about it?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ToursOverBoyo2020
I took mine I can already feel my limbs starting to fall off and I’m very sickly SIKE everything’s ok what are you going to do about it?
I dont have to do anything you already sterilized yourself plus unknown future effects

Might as well go ahead and get your second and third dose, good goyim

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, BrickTop and 2 others
Yeah remember the 100 BILLION people that died from COVID!
Covid is a Nazi virus escaped from the lab, and now its killing Jews because its jealous of their success, please take the vaccine and donate to Israel and save the 100 Billion Jews who died from Corona

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I'd imagine a lot of people are going to take the vaccine because they think we're going back to normal, as long as enough people take the vaccine.

They are in for a rude awakening:
they will never end the pandemic, to be honest. Every time people think they're making "progress" in their game, conveniently a new strain just happens to show up. This is just fear-mongering at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lmao, Lihito and 1 other person
Covid is a Nazi virus escaped from the lab, and now its killing Jews because its jealous of their success, please take the vaccine and donate to Israel and save the 100 Billion Jews who died from Corona

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Shit thread take your own life

I don't think I have a choice

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444, Lmao and 6 others
Interesting, also that video was taken one month 'fore my birth

1. The Covid " vaccine " is not an actual vaccine, a more accurate name is gene therapy, this an experimental mRNA drug meant to alter the cells in your body to produce anti-bodies in an artificial manner. Other similar mRna drugs have been tried in the past with ultimate failure, as the animals who took the mRNA shots, their immune system would be compromised and they would later die from exposure from the virus it was supposed to protect them from

> This is not how a normal vaccine works, a normal vaccine, like Polio, or Flu, or Measles vaccines, are small samples of the " real " virus administered to a person so their immune system can battle a small sample of the virus before encountering the real virus

Even real vaccines arent worth taking, Pharmaceutical companies are real shit heads and put stuff like Mercury in their vaccine shots in order to make you sick the rest of your life and make a permanent customer of them, seriously what reason would someone have to put Mercury in a vaccine unless they were deliberately trying to hurt you?

Here is video proof Flu shots have Mercury in them, Mercury is an element that doesn't decompose in your body, it is permanently in your body after injected, Mercury is suspected of causing increases in autism

Flu Vaccines for example dont even fucking work, even if the vaccine doesnt give you side effects and does the job of helping train your immune system, generally what will happen is the Flu virus will encounter these vaccinated people and the virus will mutate, causing several different strains of the virus, the new strains mutate faster than scientists can make new vaccines

Flu Shots have been around in the USA since 1945, has the Flu went away yet? NO? Then vaccines DO NOT WORK !

2. There is already a cure for Covid-19, the best cure as of yet anyway, its called ivermectin

> Ivermectin has been around since the 80's, strong chance every side effect is known at this point, its pretty damn safe, people in other countries pop these pills like its ibuprofen

There is literally no reason to be a guinea pig for the Covid-19 shot which just came out when a more established drug has been around since the 80's and so far has proven more effective

> The only purpose of the shot is to reduce symptoms of the virus, I highly doubt it will even do this. The shot will not make you more immune or less likely to spread the virus, in fact taking the fucking shot will probably cause the virus to be more likely to mutate into a stronger variant and really start killing people

However do you want to know what the shot WILL DO? Well too fucking bad we have no idea what kind of long term side effects it can cause, alot of healthy people have already died from taking the shot, the kind of people who would not die from the virus itself

IN FACT the shot has purposely not been tested on its effects on fertility, I have a sneaking suspenison the shot will sterilize you, not immediately but after getting a couple of shots, remember you dont just take one and done, you are suppose to take several shots a year

This should be a major red flag, the CEO of Pfizer is a Jew, Israel has the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the world, governments worldwide are trying to implement a global shutdown until everyone is vaccinated, the JEW controlled mainstream media is telling you to get the shot

Also Israel is already promoting a system where you cant participate in normal daily activities until you get vaccinated. You will be tracked and ID'ed by a smart phone app proving you have been vaccinated

This smells like NEW WORLD ORDER bullshit, they wont make the vaccine mandatory but they will just prevent you from leaving the house until you been vaccinated, this is an attempt to control your life and take away all your personal freedom !

Do not take the Covid-19 shot under any circumstances, tell those motherfuckers to shove it up Bill Gates's ass !

So im theory they Will prolly release a New virus or The mutated strains Will fuck us up because of our compromised immunity

How do we miss this gene therapy? My cuck parents are Always saying i should go back to beeing a worker bee and not worry because small People cant change shit (they are also awaken)...
Off grid we cant go because Croatia doesnt fund farming anymore JFL at our life

How to avoid this im going crazy ????!!!!
@Chadlite Rutherford bro help me

"people act like they have a choice" - Bill Gates

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
my mom was retarded enough into forcing me into getting my first dose, thankfully shes not making me get the second dose and nothing seems to be happening to me

my mom was retarded enough into forcing me into getting my first dose, thankfully shes not making me get the second dose and nothing seems to be happening to me
Go get tested for fertility

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Go get tested for fertility
I feel completely fine tbh, my arm dosen't feel sore or anything and i got the pfizer vaccine which seems to be the only one without side effects. Really dumb on my part though

You are sometimes unbased bro dont be that suspicious i bet nothing will happen

I wont personally get vaccined though i am 20 i will do better without it but still i think nothing will happen

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and HighIQcel

Kate Li told me to tell you she approves of this thread :love: :love: (y) @Chadlite Rutherford

Covid is an absolute joke of a disease tbh. I only had very mild symptoms for 3 days and then it went away. For healthy people the virus basically doesn't even exist. One of the biggest scams of the medical business for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Richard_Hungwell, Copeful and 1 other person
Bro just stop spamming pseudo science, I mean it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Fuarkk what am i gonna do now

• +1
Two questions for OP which I hope will be answered in good faith:

1. If all vaccines are bullshit, how come some diseases like polio, smallpox etc, are now eradicated? You must consider these particular vaccines as effective, right?

2. If the “elite jews” or whatever have a secret motive with the vaccine, which is to reduce fertility rates, how would this benefit them? If anything, wouldn’t the elites be incentivized to maintain a larger working class to keep the system afloat? If normal people all of a sudden stopped being able to reproduce, the elites would no longer have an inferior class of people to lord over.

• +1
I feel completely fine tbh, my arm dosen't feel sore or anything and i got the pfizer vaccine which seems to be the only one without side effects. Really dumb on my part though
That doesnt mean anything.
You are most likely infertile as of now.

So im theory they Will prolly release a New virus or The mutated strains Will fuck us up because of our compromised immunity

How do we miss this gene therapy? My cuck parents are Always saying i should go back to beeing a worker bee and not worry because small People cant change shit (they are also awaken)...
Off grid we cant go because Croatia doesnt fund farming anymore JFL at our life

How to avoid this im going crazy ????!!!!
@Chadlite Rutherford bro help me
There is no virus. Never been isolated. Never been proven to cause disease.
Its all radiation. All covid side effects are also radiation side effects.
Protect yourself from radiation and you will be most likely fine. Detox heavy metals and etc.

Ivermectin works for "covid" because it works agaisnt radiation and parasites lol

Parasites are their nanotechnology like Morgellons that amplify radiation effects. If you have eye floaters, those are Morgellons.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 5809 and 2 others
I got pfizer, it was aight

Two questions for OP which I hope will be answered in good faith:

1. If all vaccines are bullshit, how come some diseases like polio, smallpox etc, are now eradicated? You must consider these particular vaccines as effective, right?

Im not sure if all vaccines are bullshit, I know the Flu and Covid ones are

I seen evidence the cases for people having polio and smallpox were already going down globally before the vaccine was being administered
2. If the “elite jews” or whatever have a secret motive with the vaccine, which is to reduce fertility rates, how would this benefit them? If anything, wouldn’t the elites be incentivized to maintain a larger working class to keep the system afloat? If normal people all of a sudden stopped being able to reproduce, the elites would no longer have an inferior class of people to lord over.

Because automation is making most human labor useless

They dont want ALL their slaves gone, they just want a lot less people across the globe

There are too many people across the globe to properly brainwash and manage, a possible revolution could pop up anywhere and take the elites out of power

Also people just take up alot of space and wipe out alot of natural ecosystems like rainforests, the Elites simply want a world to themselves with a few Low IQ slaves to lord over, not billions and billions of people

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and highT