Why you shouldn't take the Covid-19 " vaccine "

Why would jews sterilize their own people

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Im not sure if all vaccines are bullshit, I know the Flu and Covid ones are

I seen evidence the cases for people having polio and smallpox were already going down globally before the vaccine was being administered
Above genetics 10052021 0001
Above genetics 10052021 0002
Above genetics 10052021 0004
Above genetics 10052021 0003

Polio was caused by DDT. They sprayed that shit everywhere.
Images 12

Every single vaccine is complete bullshit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
There is no virus. Never been isolated. Never been proven to cause disease.
Its all radiation. All covid side effects are also radiation side effects.
Protect yourself from radiation and you will be most likely fine. Detox heavy metals and etc.

Ivermectin works for "covid" because it works agaisnt radiation and parasites lol

Parasites are their nanotechnology like Morgellons that amplify radiation effects. If you have eye floaters, those are Morgellons.
what do you think about the test swabs that they keep probing inside of our noses

what do you think about the test swabs that they keep probing inside of our noses
The swabs have Morgellon fibers
Morgellons are their nanotechnology parasites that are attracted to our bodies electric field.
why do you think they shove that shit all the way up your brain. very close to the pineal gland.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TsarTsar444
Morgellons are their nanotechnology parasites that are attracted to our bodies electric field.
why do you think they shove that shit all the way up your brain. very close to the pineal gland.
Dont scare me like this i need to get tested so i can go to another country this summer

feels good to have never been tested

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and RecessedPrettyboy
Dont scare me like this i need to get tested so i can go to another country this summer
There are other types of tests like blood test u can take.
Morgellons can be killed tho so its not the end of the world. Its still pretty bad especially when they shove that shit up ur nose so should be avoided.

There are other types of tests like blood test u can take.
Morgellons can be killed tho so its not the end of the world. Its still pretty bad especially when they shove that shit up ur nose so should be avoided.
How do they get killed

How do they get killed
Its more of a process you need to make your body not attractive for them. Like detox heavy metals, etc.
Zeolite powder, iodine, propolis and etc

Its more of a process you need to make your body not attractive for them. Like detox heavy metals, etc.
Zeolite powder, iodine, propolis and etc
How do you detox?

How do you detox?
Zeolite is great
Turmeric, oregano essential oil, chaga mushroom, chlorine dioxide, ozone, colloidal silver are good too.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, autistic_tendencies and TsarTsar444