Why you will NEVER get pussy and looksmaxxing is COPE

Of course you're not interested in 10/10 models, because your looks are not enough for those girls, therefore you get 0 attention from them. It's the same reason for why homeless people are not interested in Lamborghinis.

You would fuck the shit out of a 10/10 girl if she ever gave your sorry ass the opportunity... so you are interested in 10/10 models, you just can't get any attention from them.

You will never receive attention from such girls, although you'd definitely love to, because you're genetics in the looks department are just not good enough, looksmaxxing will, at best, get you to fuck 4/10 thots, you are stuck with them FOR LIFE, unless you take my rational, objective advice of compensating through money, status etc.

But you won't take the advice, because you're a little low IQ maggot.
Alright I've made my case. I don't care about 10/10 girls because I'm so fucking horny that to me a 4/10 girl looks amazing. But keep believing what you want

Alright I've made my case. I don't care about 10/10 girls because I'm so fucking horny that to me a 4/10 girl looks amazing. But keep believing what you want
You made a very, very stupid case. One that's not even worthy of me continuing providing you with plausible arguments. Just let it be.

You made a very, very stupid case. One that's not even worthy of me continuing providing you with plausible arguments. Just let it be.
You stupid nigger. Even if I statusmaxx and moneymaxx and Looksmax I'll never get 10/10 models like you say. Why should I even care then?

1. looks and game >>> money, wealth (women will cheat on a wealthy man with a drug dealer. why? because he cares more about his looks and has an adventurous life).
2. im sure that most of us can be a chad if you do the right steps (including surgery) but thats where most of us fail because you need a deep understanding of many different things e.x. attractiveness, surgery techniques, building muscle, ... most people focus on the wrong flaws and have wrong self-perception.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Y'all dumb niggas need to understand this right quick:

YOU WILL NEVER get the hot bitches that you want based on your looks alone, you simply don't look good enough, you don't have it in your genes.

So get to work and get rich, build status, reputation, become powerful. Compensate. Only this way will you ever receive top notch 10/10 pussy. Your looks are simply not enough. Get this through your head. ACCEPT IT.

And this applies to absolutely everyone in here. Surgeries will only make you uglier. People can tell when something's not natural. This is your only hope.

Y'all niggas is ugly as shit. Yes, looksmaxxing will take you from ugly to decent but NOT FURTHER... but being decent looking will only get you decent pussy. GET TO WORK and start compensating for your lack of looks and stop being a lil sissy on this forum.
im 15 i already made a plan, so i dont think its cope.

"Become a cuckold theory"

JFL at that.

Money doesn't make women want to sleep with you, it simply attracts women who want to take it from you by any means necessary.

Looks are what make women want to sleep with you but it's not simply a matter of being good looking, you have to look sexy and masculine, that is what is going to make women want to sleep with you, the best way to achieve that is to acquire a muscular ripped physique. The bigger your muscles are, the better, but you don't need a Mr Olympia physique to look attractive, just a hollywood physique is enough.

Brad Pitt in Fight Club is the bare minimum.

The ideal male physique is what Chris Hemsworth has in Thor.

Going beyond that would be overkill. And that level of muscle mass can be achieved naturally after a few years of serious training.

And yes, even if you are not really tall or not really good looking, if you gain that much muscle mass, you will get laid a lot, maybe not with prime Stacies, but you will get at least Beckies who will want to sleep with you outside of a relationship and if you really care about getting a girlfriend, you will be able to do that too because sex is the first step to getting into a relationship where you get sex regularly, that is how you can avoid becoming a cuckold.

(When I say cuckold, I don't just mean being cheated on, I mean being denied sex.)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and wollet2
Just ldar and fuck a hookee here and there bro

"Become a cuckold theory"

JFL at that.

Money doesn't make women want to sleep with you, it simply attracts women who want to take it from you by any means necessary.

Looks are what make women want to sleep with you but it's not simply a matter of being good looking, you have to look sexy and masculine, that is what is going to make women want to sleep with you, the best way to achieve that is to acquire a muscular ripped physique. The bigger your muscles are, the better, but you don't need a Mr Olympia physique to look attractive, just a hollywood physique is enough.

Brad Pitt in Fight Club is the bare minimum.

The ideal male physique is what Chris Hemsworth has in Thor.

Going beyond that would be overkill. And that level of muscle mass can be achieved naturally after a few years of serious training.

And yes, even if you are not really tall or not really good looking, if you gain that much muscle mass, you will get laid a lot, maybe not with prime Stacies, but you will get at least Beckies who will want to sleep with you outside of a relationship and if you really care about getting a girlfriend, you will be able to do that too because sex is the first step to getting into a relationship where you get sex regularly, that is how you can avoid becoming a cuckold.

(When I say cuckold, I don't just mean being cheated on, I mean being denied sex.)

[IMG alt="copingvolcel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/9/9149.jpg?1640019727[/IMG]

copingvolcel

"Become a cuckold theory"​

Good luck, although I highly doubt it.

Messing with natural facial harmony rarely ends up being successful.
Thats cope. botox and fillers are all terrible. The only legit surgeries that fix harmonies are the ones that change the skull. Double jaw surgery with ccw is enough to turn you into fuckable. MSE + facemask is up there for the width and slight forward growth

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean