Why Your "It's Over" Mentality Is Holding You Back From Ascending

D

Deleted member 22332

Iron
This forum is full of self-defeatists, and It's completely stunting you from ascending. One thing that I've seen on this forum is the term "it's over", and I'm starting to think most of you guys who use such terms are actually using it to cope. It absolves you from actually taking any constructive action within your life if you decieve yourself to think it's already over. So, we get into an issue where you rot upon this forum because it's the path of least resistance. Furthermore, it seems that the phrase "misery loves company" comes to mind for most of the "it's over" types. Bringing down those that are actually trying to ascend by telling them "it's over", so as to not feel so alone within there own small lives. Also, isn't this forums supposed to be about improving in all aspects of a man's life? How is this helping anyone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, babouchelelouche, Deleted member 3828 and 16 others
You're such a fucking retard and sound like a redditor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, rand anon, Paroxysm and 12 others
Less than 10% of active users go outside on a daily basis (speaking from experience)

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
pretty much the main reason why i cant take any blackpill content for srs. 95% if its content creators are certified autists thus have the need to be top 0.0001% in looks in order to date ltb.

then that autistic crowd starts to spreading shit like "dude its pointless to mentalmax/status max/nt max/gym max/social circle max/money max - you always gonna lose to chad. he doesnt need all that shit. he is desired just for hes existence. I cant live while knowing that chad gets free something that i must work for. Its over. time to ldar"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21667, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and thecel
pretty much the main reason why i cant take any blackpill content for srs. 95% if its content creators are certified autists thus have the need to be top 0.0001% in looks in order to date ltb.

then that autistic crowd starts to spreading shit like "dude its pointless to mentalmax/status max/nt max/gym max/social circle max/money max - you always gonna lose to chad. he doesnt need all that shit. he is desired just for hes existence. I cant live while knowing that chad gets free something that i must work for. Its over. time to ldar"
I agree. Most lack any idea of nuance on this forum (major autism trait).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21667 and thecel
This forum is full of self-defeatists, and It's completely stunting you from ascending. One thing that I've seen on this forum is the term "it's over", and I'm starting to think most of you guys who use such terms are actually using it to cope. It absolves you from actually taking any constructive action within your life if you decieve yourself to think it's already over.
No. Autism, weak jawline, horrible eye area, manletism, are the things stopping people from ascending. Not some stupid mentality that's fixed in their mind, although i will admit some people here probably can't ascend because of their retarded mentality but the vast majority of people who can't ascend this is not the case. I'm not decieving myself? It's a fact. You sound like a red pillier JFL

Bringing down those that are actually trying to ascend by telling them "it's over", so as to not feel so alone within there own small lives. Also, isn't this forums supposed to be about improving in all aspects of a man's life? How is this helping anyone?
People who do that usually are just giving people a honest face rating or SMV rating, and then the person realizes it's over. It helps people in a way because it stops them from being delusional and wasting time in their life. Also this forum is not just solely looks there is other aspects in this forum that can help other people in different areas of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, rand anon, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Ironically Chads thrive on competition. Tom Brady is a great example. Competition and winning was more important than being with a supermodel broad. Chads get girls as a result of their drive to succeed, not as a result of their drive to get laid. Incels have it backwards. They think they are owed the ability to bypass competition altogether

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15302 and JovenCansao
How so? I don't think anything I said is invalid.
Your whole argument is the same as the one bluepillers and women say: "every incel is a scrawny pale loser who does nothing for his life" when in reality most incels irl are gymmaxxed, studymaxxed and everything else redpillers believe in, and despite that they are incels or losers, yet you come here and say "it's your mindset holding you down bro" jfl

Go fuck yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, amorfati, GetShrekt and 6 others
Ironically Chads thrive on competition. Tom Brady is a great example. Competition and winning was more important than being with a supermodel broad. Chads get girls as a result of their drive to succeed, not as a result of their drive to get laid. Incels have it backwards. They think they are owed the ability to bypass competition altogether
Jfl who is admitting all these fucking redditors?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, thecel and Amexmaxx
Jfl who is admitting all these fucking redditors?
Is what I said untrue? Tom Brady was known as the guy who was first to show up and last to leave practice. Look at all historical Chads and you find guys willing and able to put in work. Meanwhile incels feel insulted that they should even have lift a finger.

Incels just aspire to be house cats essentially. Just to be pretty to look at and do absolutely nothing for their existence

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Is what I said untrue? Tom Brady was known as the guy who was first to show up and last to leave practice. Look at all historical Chads and you find guys willing and able to put in work. Meanwhile incels feel insulted that they should even have lift a finger.

Incels just aspire to be house cats essentially. Just to be pretty to look at and do absolutely nothing for their existence
I'll just say your ignorance shows if you think incels are all NEETs

Stop living in your little reddit bubble and actually go outside

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 15302
I'll just say your ignorance shows if you think incels are all NEETs

Stop living in your little reddit bubble and actually go outside
The difference is I actually do. Most of the overhyped theories here are just that. At the end of the day I am not the defeatist that thinks my life is over

• JFL
The difference is I actually do. Most of the overhyped theories here are just that. At the end of the day I am not the defeatist that thinks my life is over
You didn't even read jfl
Mindset is irrelevant

• Hmm...
when in reality most incels irl are gymmaxxed, studymaxxed and everything else redpillers believe in
most looksmax.org users*

most incels are bluepilled geominned indians

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Magnum Opus, thecel and 1 other person

what the fuck are you talking about?

if tom brady had my body (5'5) would he still have been the best?

its just mentality bro!! :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Your whole argument is the same as the one bluepillers and women say: "every incel is a scrawny pale loser who does nothing for his life"
If that's what you've obtained from that post then you must reread. I was speaking upon the forum users that don't do anything for themselves because of there mentality of helplessness (it's over). It's for those who could improve themselves, but are held down by there mindset.
when in reality most incels irl are gymmaxxed, studymaxxed and everything else redpillers believe in, and despite that they are incels or losers, yet you come here and say "it's your mindset holding you down bro" jfl
If they are gymmaxxed, studymaxxed, ect then those aren't guys who think "it's over". there actually taking actions in which to improve themselves. I'm speaking upon those that don't do anything yet keep up with this self-defeatist mindset, without even taking any constructive action.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 23778 and thecel
No. Autism, weak jawline, horrible eye area, manletism, are the things stopping people from ascending.
I agree. I won't deny that these factors don't play a role in female selection.
People who do that usually are just giving people a honest face rating or SMV rating, and then the person realizes it's over. It helps people in a way because it stops them from being delusional and wasting time in their life.
This can also cause a lot of the delusion to begin with. It's the thing I see on here all the time, as I see normies in relationships in my day to day look way worse then the guys who are given the "it's over" mantra I here ad nauseam on here. This can lead a lot of men becoming self defeatists when it's really not over.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 23778 and thecel
If that's what you've obtained from that post then you must reread. I was speaking upon the forum users that don't do anything for themselves because of there mentality of helplessness (it's over). It's for those who could improve themselves, but are held down by there mindset.
You're not saying1 anything new, same old redpilled bs
If they are gymmaxxed, studymaxxed, ect then those aren't guys who think "it's over". there actually taking actions in which to improve themselves. I'm speaking upon those that don't do anything yet keep up with this self-defeatist mindset, without even taking any constructive action.
You really think because they are self improving means it's not over for them?

People like you are part of the problem, always saying it's men's fault for not self improving, simping, swallowing the redpill, gynocentric and shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, thecel and Amexmaxx
100% female gaslighter wrote this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, thecel and PointOfNoReturn
Cope.
Im a reject even among blackpill communities.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and thecel

This can also cause a lot of the delusion to begin with. It's the thing I see on here all the time, as I see normies in relationships in my day to day look way worse then the guys who are given the "it's over" mantra I here ad nauseam on here. This can lead a lot of men becoming self defeatists when it's really not over.
I'm done with your ignorance

Keep praying self improvement bs, maybe some bluepilled incel will bite, will self improve for 10 years and get to marry a used up roastie who had fun with thugmaxxed chads on her college while the incel self improved his whole life without a crumb of female attention or social life.

Hoping you get banned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 15302, Pikabro and 2 others
Cope.
Im a reject even among blackpill communities.
Rejected by the rejects of society. Brutal, you might be the case where it's over.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and PointOfNoReturn
Rejected by the rejects of society. Brutal, you might be the case where it's over.
You have to sell it to people straight.
No hope for me and my neuroticism.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thecel
I agree with OP, and I’m among the most hardcore and dogmatic blackpillers in this community. The thing people ITT aren’t mentioning is the fact that most .org users who say it’s over for them (or it never began for them) aren’t ugly in the slightest. And they’re fucking 6'2" and White.

The “it’s over” “brutal blackpill” stuff is 100% legit for males who genuinely have truecel-tier genetics, but I’ve seen way too many users act as if they’re at that level only to then send me pics to rate and whoa they’re not even sub-5. They just have to put in more effort; as bluepilled as this sounds, it’s the truth.

These coping retards give the blackpill a bad reputation. Since it’s clearly not over for those guys, normies think the whole blackpill is just defeatist nonsense. If those guys stop saying it’s over and let only the real ugly manlets say it’s over, normies might begin to view incels in a less negative way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Copeful, Pikabro and 3 others
I agree with OP, and I’m among the most hardcore and dogmatic blackpillers in this community. The thing people ITT aren’t mentioning is the fact that most .org users who say it’s over for them (or it never began for them) aren’t ugly in the slightest. And they’re fucking 6'2" and White.

The “it’s over” “brutal blackpill” stuff is 100% legit for males who genuinely have truecel-tier genetics, but I’ve seen way too many users act as if they’re at that level only to then send me pics to rate and whoa they’re not even sub-5.

These coping retards give the blackpill a bad reputation. Since it’s clearly not over for those guys, normies think the whole blackpill is just defeatist nonsense. If those guys stop saying it’s over and let only the real ugly manlets say it’s over, normies might begin to view incels in a less negative way.
That's all I'm trying to get across. Most of the users on here can ascend, but there is a portion that won't be able to. Whoremaxxing is there only option at that point.

• +1
So true!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22332 and thecel

Okay so you agree it's over for me and other people then.

How? People who are LTN can still get relationships just it's alot harder, it's their fault if they don't realize that. Also, you also have to consider some of the relationships you may be seeing are cause of the warm approach where looks do not matter as much, which is hence why u see that relationship then. Meanwhile people on here are more focused on cold approaching and online dating where looks matter significantly alot more, which is why people say it's over for them

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22332
Okay so you agree it's over for me and other people then.
I don't know much about you, but if your name says anything then it's going to be significantly harder to achieve any success with girls. My cousin has autism and he's a a hermit NEET in his 20's who never really even leaves his house. His social skills are automatic indicators of being autistic.
How? People who are LTN can still get relationships just it's alot harder, it's their fault if they don't realize that. Also, you also have to consider some of the relationships you may be seeing are cause of the warm approach where looks do not matter as much, which is hence why u see that relationship then. Meanwhile people on here are more focused on cold approaching and online dating where looks matter significantly alot more, which is why people say it's over for them
Yes, that's all I'm really saying. It's possible to get into relationships even being a LTN, but a lot of men that are LTN think that it's wholly over when in reality there's still hope. A lot of men become dilluted into thinking they need to become these Chads because they view these guys constantly on this website. It blurs there perception of what most women actually settle for in real life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 22841 and thecel
I don't like defeatism but if you think it's mentality, you have a reddit tier brain

• JFL
The reason so many incels feel this way too is because they are Stacysexual, meaning unless the girl has an angel skull and has the body of a supermodel then she is a subhuman not worth their time, when in reality they could even LTR a Stacylite or MTB and be happy with a girl who actually loves them instead of some aloof bitch who at best tolerates them. It's almost like they'll accept being less than some broad just to say they ascended.

• JFL
I don't know much about you, but if your name says anything then it's going to be significantly harder to achieve any success with girls. My cousin has autism and he's a a hermit NEET in his 20's who never really even leaves his house. His social skills are automatic indicators of being autistic.

Yes, that's all I'm really saying. It's possible to get into relationships even being a LTN, but a lot of men that are LTN think that it's wholly over when in reality there's still hope. A lot of men become dilluted into thinking they need to become these Chads because they view these guys constantly on this website. It blurs there perception of what most women actually settle for in real life.
I am clinically diagnosed with autism, although high functioning i still struggled very much in terms of social skills. The first real friends i ever had were when i was 12. I went through years of speech therapy just to have slightly below average or average social skiils lmao. I gotta a shitty job at maccas thanks to my friend lmao, so i'm not a neet at least.

Yeah there's hope but the type of girls they will be getting would be nothing special. I agree with you, those guys are retards as chads are only like 5-8% of men. Some people misinterpret the blackpill and end up making conclusions like this, which i agree with you is wrong and not even true if you actually look at the blackpill properly.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 22332 and thecel
I am clinically diagnosed with autism, although high functioning i still struggled very much in terms of social skills. The first real friends i ever had were when i was 12. I went through years of speech therapy just to have slightly below average or average social skiils lmao. I gotta a shitty job at maccas thanks to my friend lmao, so i'm not a neet at least.

Yeah there's hope but the type of girls they will be getting would be nothing special. I agree with you, those guys are retards as chads are only like 5-8% of men. Some people misinterpret the blackpill and end up making conclusions like this, which i agree with you is wrong and not even true if you actually look at the blackpill properly.
That sucks man. But as far the type of girls you get being "nothing special", just remember that being married to Gisele wasn't enough to satisfy Tom Brady. Meaning even if you happen to "ascend" by finding a Stacy that your void would still not be filled.

These forums lament how society is lookist and then the individuals therein are even worse lookists themselves. They've been made to feel so bad about how they look that it's become the only way they judge others. True ascension is realizing that lookism is real while still acknowledging its a flawed way to live.

There are sometimes reasons to LDAR and live a life of minimal effort while enjoying some copes like vidya where the competition is fair and you can gain some satisfaction.

You have to be honest with yourself and realistic - the 5’2” Indian janitor talking about double LL and lefort 3 is just as bad as the 5’10” white MTN who went straight to LDAR without even softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 22332, Pakicel and 1 other person
No constructive action or mentality for your face. I agree with you when it comes to JBW like @aBetterMii compliaining, bro you’re a fakecel gtfo
The reason so many incels feel this way too is because they are Stacysexual, meaning unless the girl has an angel skull and has the body of a supermodel then she is a subhuman not worth their time, when in reality they could even LTR a Stacylite or MTB and be happy with a girl who actually loves them instead of some aloof bitch who at best tolerates them. It's almost like they'll accept being less than some broad just to say they ascended.
BS tbh only out of touch foids think this. Most incels just want a slim LTB/subhuman (heck a lot would be ok with fat ones even), maybe the standardscels want MTBs at worst. And you’re acting like any foids are approaching us deathnicels in the first place lol.

Also this ‘less attractive foids are more kind hearted’ myth needs to stop. There’s no correlation between looks and character. You sound like one of those middle aged women who post bluepills on incel videos no offense.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and aBetterMii
No constructive action or mentality for your face. I agree with you when it comes to JBW like @aBetterMii compliaining, bro you’re a fakecel gtfo

BS tbh only out of touch foids think this. Most incels just want a slim LTB/subhuman (heck a lot would be ok with fat ones even), maybe the standardscels want MTBs at worst. And you’re acting like any foids are approaching us deathnicels in the first place lol.

Also this ‘less attractive foids are more kind hearted’ myth needs to stop. There’s no correlation between looks and character. You sound like one of those middle aged women who post bluepills on incel videos no offense.
No JBW for my low tier normality

LTN is enough to ascend
Yeah i have said, i need wage hard for surgeries and hopefully achieve HTN after a couple surgeries and some soft max

Yeah i have said, i need wage hard for surgeries and hopefully achieve HTN after a couple surgeries and some soft max
You’re already HTN though why BOG yourself with surgeries. Just run JBW

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
You’re already HTN though why BOG yourself with surgeries. Just run JBW
I will not bog, i just need to fix failos
And JBW doesnt work in US on emo girls

This forum is full of self-defeatists, and It's completely stunting you from ascending. One thing that I've seen on this forum is the term "it's over", and I'm starting to think most of you guys who use such terms are actually using it to cope. It absolves you from actually taking any constructive action within your life if you decieve yourself to think it's already over. So, we get into an issue where you rot upon this forum because it's the path of least resistance. Furthermore, it seems that the phrase "misery loves company" comes to mind for most of the "it's over" types. Bringing down those that are actually trying to ascend by telling them "it's over", so as to not feel so alone within there own small lives. Also, isn't this forums supposed to be about improving in all aspects of a man's life? How is this helping anyone?
stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22332

I never said uglier women can't be bitches. Sometimes the worst attitudes come from them. What I am saying is it is very hypocritical to denounce lookism and then turn around and be a standarscel who wants to ascend by getting someone way above their looksmatch and acting like that's their life's fulfillment.

I see you on .is JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Especially ironic because basically almost every irl chad works out regularly, eats healthy, and has good hygiene, and also puts effort into maintaining their appearance.

Obviously genetics is primary, but your looks is at least 20% environmental.

And also social skill maxxing is 100% legit as long as you aren't sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor and Pakicel
Especially ironic because basically almost every irl chad works out regularly, eats healthy, and has good hygiene, and also puts effort into maintaining their appearance.

Obviously genetics is primary, but your looks is at least 20% environmental.

And also social skill maxxing is 100% legit as long as you aren't sub 5
A lot of incels are sub 5. And contrary to what this site believes, not all can be saved by looksmaxxing.

However, as long as you are not deformed, you can get something if you try.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
A lot of incels are sub 5. And contrary to what this site believes, not all can be saved by looksmaxxing.

However, as long as you are not deformed, you can get something if you try.
Tbh I consider myself blackpilled but I don't believe in "incel", statistically speaking 99% of men lose their virginity by age 30 in the us

Take into account the fact that 39% of 20-39 year olds are obese: (being obese automatically makes you sub 5 if not sub 4) https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Then it truly puts a wrinkle into the hypothesis that unattractive men can't get sex, the 1% of men that haven't lost their virginity by the time their 30s probably have some extremely severe physical or mental disability.

For me the blackpill has nothing to do with sex, the blackpill for me is not your sexual "success", it's your sexual desirability.

It's not about your ability to form relationships, it's about how you get treated in that relationship, it's about the amount of work you put in vs the amount of reward, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel