Why Your "It's Over" Mentality Is Holding You Back From Ascending

No. Autism, weak jawline, horrible eye area, manletism, are the things stopping people from ascending. Not some stupid mentality that's fixed in their mind, although i will admit some people here probably can't ascend because of their retarded mentality but the vast majority of people who can't ascend this is not the case. I'm not decieving myself? It's a fact. You sound like a red pillier JFL

People who do that usually are just giving people a honest face rating or SMV rating, and then the person realizes it's over. It helps people in a way because it stops them from being delusional and wasting time in their life. Also this forum is not just solely looks there is other aspects in this forum that can help other people in different areas of life.
If someone truly can't looksmaxx to a 5, then yeah, your ability to be genuinely sexually desired is over, however, and this isn't a cope, there are 1,000 other things to life besides dating.

Some may say that's a cope but it's not, a cope is denying a problem, but acknowledging that you have the problem of being undesired, and are dealing with that (not avoiding it like copeing) by simply pursuing other pursuits in life is what you can and should do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
I'm done with your ignorance

Keep praying self improvement bs, maybe some bluepilled incel will bite, will self improve for 10 years and get to marry a used up roastie who had fun with thugmaxxed chads on her college while the incel self improved his whole life without a crumb of female attention or social life.

Hoping you get banned
View attachment 1962502
If Meeks was fat (like a sizeable portion of the developed world is) he wouldn't have had anything.

But yes, if you're gym-maxxed and people are still blaming you for not being desired and dismissing your loneliness, they're assholes

If someone truly can't looksmaxx to a 5, then yeah, your ability to be genuinely sexually desired is over, however, and this isn't a cope, there are 1,000 other things to life besides dating.

Some may say that's a cope but it's not, a cope is denying a problem, but acknowledging that you have the problem of being undesired, and are dealing with that (not avoiding it like copeing) by simply pursuing other pursuits in life is what you can and should do.
Even looksmaxxing to a 5 can be pointless sometimes, so much hard work for pretty shitty results that are not guaranteed.

Yeah if you find religion or some shit to focus on it helps massively. When i was christian i did not care about being ugly or dating at all JFL. Sometimes i wish i woulda just stayed christian if im being honest. But yeah you sound whitepillied (Which is good)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I don't know much about you, but if your name says anything then it's going to be significantly harder to achieve any success with girls. My cousin has autism and he's a a hermit NEET in his 20's who never really even leaves his house. His social skills are automatic indicators of being autistic.

Yes, that's all I'm really saying. It's possible to get into relationships even being a LTN, but a lot of men that are LTN think that it's wholly over when in reality there's still hope. A lot of men become dilluted into thinking they need to become these Chads because they view these guys constantly on this website. It blurs there perception of what most women actually settle for in real life.
Key word - here, settle for.

That's what the blackpill is to me; awareness of the harsh truths in life, know the world around you, understand it's cruel truths, and play and deal with it accordingly.

I'll accept you bro 🤗
Fellow Cruise appreciator
D3EB7EB2 BCF0 44C9 BDF9 8E61F67F0445

• Love it
Less than 10% of active users go outside on a daily basis (speaking from experience)
Just touch grass bro :soy::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Even looksmaxxing to a 5 can be pointless sometimes, so much hard work for pretty shitty results that are not guaranteed.

Yeah if you find religion or some shit to focus on it helps massively. When i was christian i did not care about being ugly or dating at all JFL. Sometimes i wish i woulda just stayed christian if im being honest. But yeah you sound whitepillied (Which is good)
Nah I'm not whitepilled, I'm blackpilled, looks are 80% genetic and they determine so much of the happiness of your life, how you get treated, valued, by others, etc. and the blackpill also applies to things like athletic talent, intelligene talent, predisposition for illnesses that make you suffer or die sooner, physical/mental disabilities, etc.

I just disagree with the idea that if you're dealt a bad card in life you have no value in living, or doing anything constructive whatsoever, I think the blackpill is understanding that looks are everything when it comes to being genuinely desired sexually, that's it.

All you need to take from that is consciousness of that.

Like for example if you're fat and you are happy being fat and you know the negative consequences that will have in your irl life and in dating life but you still don't care; That's honestly fine and there's nothing wrong with that, just be aware of what disadvantage you are giving yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
However, as long as you are not deformed, you can get something if you try.
Cope, Im not deformed and I have nothing.

• +1
Tbh I consider myself blackpilled but I don't believe in "incel", statistically speaking 99% of men lose their virginity by age 30 in the us

Take into account the fact that 39% of 20-39 year olds are obese: (being obese automatically makes you sub 5 if not sub 4) https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Then it truly puts a wrinkle into the hypothesis that unattractive men can't get sex, the 1% of men that haven't lost their virginity by the time their 30s probably have some extremely severe physical or mental disability.

For me the blackpill has nothing to do with sex, the blackpill for me is not your sexual "success", it's your sexual desirability.

It's not about your ability to form relationships, it's about how you get treated in that relationship, it's about the amount of work you put in vs the amount of reward, etc.
they get hookers

they get hookers
I just searched it up, and only 14% of men have ever used a hooker in their entire life, if we assume every single person that used a hooker was obese, that still means the majority of obese men have lost their virginity by age 30 from someone besides a hooker.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Nah I'm not whitepilled, I'm blackpilled, looks are 80% genetic and they determine so much of the happiness of your life, how you get treated, valued, by others, etc. and the blackpill also applies to things like athletic talent, intelligene talent, predisposition for illnesses that make you suffer or die sooner, physical/mental disabilities, etc.

I just disagree with the idea that if you're dealt a bad card in life you have no value in living, or doing anything constructive whatsoever, I think the blackpill is understanding that looks are everything when it comes to being genuinely desired sexually, that's it.

All you need to take from that is consciousness of that.

Like for example if you're fat and you are happy being fat and you know the negative consequences that will have in your irl life and in dating life but you still don't care; That's honestly fine and there's nothing wrong with that, just be aware of what disadvantage you are giving yourself.
The whitepill does not deny the blackpill, the whitepill just mainly focus on how to deal with blackpill without denying it and being realistic how to deal with it unlike other pills. Everything u said i agree with.

Also other sects in life, like your gunna have a better life your more sexually desired. You will have better jobs and mental health compared to people who are less sexually desired. Lookism explains it all. You should not rope if you have been dealt with bad cards in life you should find reasons to keep living.

I'd rather be fat then autistic JFL.

I just searched it up, and only 14% of men have ever used a hooker in their entire life, if we assume every single person that used a hooker was obese, that still means the majority of obese men have lost their virginity by age 30 from someone besides a hooker.
they lie in surveys, nobody wanna admit to using hookers in order to cope with inceldom

similarly like people here claim 5'8-5'10 men aren't that short and 5'10-5'11 is mostly average. It doesnt matter since they take into account all men where irl the shortest men in society (5'7-5'10) dont have normal life and they just rot (like me). At shopping malls and city centres I only notice 6'+ men with gfs/friends, its hard to see manlets like 5'8-5'10 who could get gfs and have such a good life like taller ones

The whitepill does not deny the blackpill, the whitepill just mainly focus on how to deal with blackpill without denying it and being realistic how to deal with it unlike other pills. Everything u said i agree with.

Also other sects in life, like your gunna have a better life your more sexually desired. You will have better jobs and mental health compared to people who are less sexually desired. Lookism explains it all. You should not rope if you have been dealt with bad cards in life you should find reasons to keep living.

I'd rather be fat then autistic JFL.
Oh okay, there are some people that used the terms "whitepill" to be a bluepill of sorts, like kevin ray wilder calls himself whitepilled and thinks looks are only a "factor".

personally I wouldn't call what you described whitepill, the blackpill doesn't tell your life is worthless, that's what some people (understandably) take it to be, but it's just about awareness of reality.

• +1