Why your zygomatic arch is repsonsible for positively tilted eyebrows

D

Deleted member 47332

Mental Masturbation Galore
Many people are obsessed with the canthal tilt of their eyes but fail to note one of the most intriguing aspect of facial expressions, the positive tilt of eyebrows which typically consitutes a good eye area. The zygomatic arch is often underestimated in its role in facial expressions. I'd like to add that this connection between the zygomatic arch and the orbicularis oculi muscle is mainly responsible for the tilt of your eyebrows.

The zygomatic arch, a slender bridge of bone extending from the temporal bone to the cheekbone, provides structural support to the midface and lateral aspect of the skull. Its configuration influences the overall contours of the face, including the eyebrow region.

When looking at these two models, do you notice that his zygomatic arch is project upwards and to the side? This is responsible to giving a slight upward stretch to the tail of the eyebrow. Even a few millimeters of bone is enough to give a slight tilt, but acquiring mass in these areas is already difficult to do and is mostly influenced by your genes and chewing muscles.

Key:
Notice how when you slightly lift up your temples, you eyebrow tilt changes? If you want to actually stimulate that exact movement, you need an upward movement of and thickening of this zygomatic arch.

Intriguingly, the zygomatic arch's shape indirectly impacts the positioning and appearance of the eyebrows by influencing the surrounding soft tissues. The zygomatic arch's lateral projection affects the depth and prominence of the orbit (eye socket), which, in turn, influences the position of the eyebrows. A well-defined zygomatic arch can create a more defined, lifted appearance of the brow, giving the eyes a more open and alert look. Furthermore, the zygomatic arch's interaction with the underlying muscles and ligaments of the face can contribute to the dynamic nature of the eyebrows. The arch's contours affect the pull and tension of the muscles responsible for eyebrow movement. This can lead to variations in eyebrow shape and expression, adding to the overall burstiness of facial features.

TL;DR: High set zygomatic arch gives positively tilted eyebrows. Obviously, we can't forget the orbits, but those structures are also supported by these bones. And yes this will affect your canthal tilt significantly as well by getting the tail(the end) of your eye also upwards.

Attachments

• 1697119148512.png
    1697119148512.png
    541.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, datboijj, Latens Deitas and 27 others
based take

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, kebab, BrahminBoss and 2 others
great first post op

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 6128, Member since 2022 and 8 others
Key:
you need an upward movement of and thickening of this zygomatic arch.
so a lefort 2 (upward movement, i may be wrong on that) or a implant on the zygomatic arch (thicking it) will make you eyebrow more positively tilted?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Can't you have low set cheekbones with positive tilt eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and rand anon
Notice how when you slightly lift up your temples, you eyebrow tilt changes
Wouldn't training the temporalis muscle do the same thing then

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 47332
Good post
I have high set zygos and positive tilted eyebrows and can attest that anatomically this post makes sense good job OP

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 47332
PCT is subhuman trait below 5.5 PSL. Legit makes you lower trust. And before niggas here say I’m coping I got the trait myself. Straight BBC Supras mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, Allornothing, WanderingBurro and 7 others
Many people are obsessed with the canthal tilt of their eyes but fail to note one of the most intriguing aspect of facial expressions, the positive tilt of eyebrows which typically consitutes a good eye area. The zygomatic arch is often underestimated in its role in facial expressions. I'd like to add that this connection between the zygomatic arch and the orbicularis oculi muscle is mainly responsible for the tilt of your eyebrows.
View attachment 2486939
The zygomatic arch, a slender bridge of bone extending from the temporal bone to the cheekbone, provides structural support to the midface and lateral aspect of the skull. Its configuration influences the overall contours of the face, including the eyebrow region.
View attachment 2486948View attachment 2486953
When looking at these two models, do you notice that his zygomatic arch is project upwards and to the side? This is responsible to giving a slight upward stretch to the tail of the eyebrow. Even a few millimeters of bone is enough to give a slight tilt, but acquiring mass in these areas is already difficult to do and is mostly influenced by your genes and chewing muscles.

Key:
Notice how when you slightly lift up your temples, you eyebrow tilt changes? If you want to actually stimulate that exact movement, you need an upward movement of and thickening of this zygomatic arch.

Intriguingly, the zygomatic arch's shape indirectly impacts the positioning and appearance of the eyebrows by influencing the surrounding soft tissues. The zygomatic arch's lateral projection affects the depth and prominence of the orbit (eye socket), which, in turn, influences the position of the eyebrows. A well-defined zygomatic arch can create a more defined, lifted appearance of the brow, giving the eyes a more open and alert look. Furthermore, the zygomatic arch's interaction with the underlying muscles and ligaments of the face can contribute to the dynamic nature of the eyebrows. The arch's contours affect the pull and tension of the muscles responsible for eyebrow movement. This can lead to variations in eyebrow shape and expression, adding to the overall burstiness of facial features.

TL;DR: High set zygomatic arch gives positively tilted eyebrows. Obviously, we can't forget the orbits, but those structures are also supported by these bones. And yes this will affect your canthal tilt significantly as well by getting the tail(the end) of your eye also upwards.
Canthal tilt is cope and has no possible fix

• +1
what about brow ridge? is useless?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ungewist and Deleted member 47332
I wonder if HGH+bonesmashing zygos could lead to PCT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 47332
DNRD but bookmarked will read later.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 47332
Good post Друг

• +1
Lmao. Makes 0 sense.

Underdeveloped lateral supras in relation to the browridge or higher set lateral supras give you positively tilted eyebrows.

I know because have asian tier low set zygos but eyebrows with a lot of pct because of shit lateral supras.

It's true that people with well developed, high set zygos often have nice supras (good genes come in packages pill), but supras basically dictate eyebrow shape, not the zygos.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, AscendingHero, PSLdemigod and 4 others
chat gpt retard but good thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 47332
You are right. But this is not the root cause of the positive eyebrow tilt. The root cause is a stronger temporalis muscle. When you have a good massive zygo arch, it makes the temporalis muscle stronger.

That's why, when doctors inject dermal filler deep into the temporal area, it lifts the outer eyebrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I have a very strong zygo arch and browridge why do I not have positive tilt eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Will an injury to the masseter muscle due to forceful chewing result in any change in the zygomatic arch? In a negative way I mean.

• +1
I have a very strong zygo arch and browridge why do I not have positive tilt eyebrows
Orbital shape, either that or ur just unlucky with your brow placement.

PCT is subhuman trait below 5.5 PSL. Legit makes you lower trust. And before niggas here say I’m coping I got the trait myself. Straight BBC Supras mog
They halo me and i’m obviously below 5.5… i’m just trying to tie this hypothesis to something else, but I have small (while being visible) zygos and a nearly nonexistent supra, Straight with s slight downturn eyebrows, and pct…
Thoughts OP?

View attachment 2486939
View attachment 2486948View attachment 2486953

Key:

I have nct but positively titled eyebrows

• +1
You are right. But this is not the root cause of the positive eyebrow tilt. The root cause is a stronger temporalis muscle. When you have a good massive zygo arch, it makes the temporalis muscle stronger.

That's why, when doctors inject dermal filler deep into the temporal area, it lifts the outer eyebrow.
So basically chew to grow both the masseter and the temporalis muscle thus making the zygo arch stronger and lift the brows.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I wonder if HGH+bonesmashing zygos could lead to PCT
Possible anecdote here. I for sure wouldn’t recommend something you wouldn’t already do but my one eye i bonesmash Ed the area OP pointed and showed on De Poot and while my eyebrow is positively tilted on that side it’s from the muscle usage on it tbh but my eye is straighter so I don’t know tread lightly

what about brow ridge? is useless?

I have pretty high PCT for a male and I have no prominent brow ridge its not the important but it helps give the hooded look

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Lookologist003
Why are the replies about canthal tilt? This is about eyebrow tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ungewist
This theory doesn't make any sense. The zygomatic arch is too remote and not adjecent enough to directly influence the brow tilt. The tension from the zygomatic arch wont directly affect the brow tilt. From a holistic perspective its possible that the two could beinterconnected on a more nuanced level through cranial developmental patterns or muscle hyperthrophy but I fail to see how the arch is directly correlated to the brow tilt. Applying pressure to the temple region however will directly affect the brows since its adjacent, hence why you see procedures such as temporal lifts and fillers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and 2 others
lol no
brad pitt has the highest zygos ever and has negatively tilted eyebrows its genetic
another friend of mine has high set prominent zygos and nct brows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, PrinceofDarkness, ungewist and 1 other person
This theory doesn't make any sense. The zygomatic arch is too remote and not adjecent enough to directly influence the brow tilt. The tension from the zygomatic arch wont directly affect the brow tilt. From a holistic perspective its possible that the two could beinterconnected on a more nuanced level through cranial developmental patterns or muscle hyperthrophy but I fail to see how the arch is directly correlated to the brow tilt. Applying pressure to the temple region however will directly affect the brows since its adjacent, hence why you see procedures such as temporal lifts and fillers

INFP 8w7 LSI so/sx SCOAI Melancholic-Choleric LFVE​

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, NegativeNorwood and Bitchwhipper2
Possible anecdote here. I for sure wouldn’t recommend something you wouldn’t already do but my one eye i bonesmash Ed the area OP pointed and showed on De Poot and while my eyebrow is positively tilted on that side it’s from the muscle usage on it tbh but my eye is straighter so I don’t know tread lightly
So you think bonesmashing around the eye area could get me a pct because I have neutral canthal tilt but my eyebrows are positively tilted?

So you think bonesmashing around the eye area could get me a pct because I have neutral canthal tilt but my eyebrows are positively tilted?
More like a slight fraud of PCT possibly tbh. It has to be extremely close the eye tilt tho. Possibly try it anyways if you’re done growing if not grow first then try it. I tried it before I was fully grown and I fucked up so don’t be me

More like a slight fraud of PCT possibly tbh. It has to be extremely close the eye tilt tho. Possibly try it anyways if you’re done growing if not grow first then try it. I tried it before I was fully grown and I fucked up so don’t be me
Yeah bro you’re right. I am currently 17 years old and I don’t think I am fully grown. But do you think that thumbpulling or hard mewing can change the canthal tilt because when you put pressure ont the upper palate for a long time, you could move the zygomatic bone up and that could lead to a pct.

Yeah bro you’re right. I am currently 17 years old and I don’t think I am fully grown. But do you think that thumbpulling or hard mewing can change the canthal tilt because when you put pressure ont the upper palate for a long time, you could move the zygomatic bone up and that could lead to a pct.
Honestly not as much as you think. Bone could change the tilt but you ain’t doing let’s say Lefort so you ain’t breaking bone etc do muscles in this case. Train your muscles are your eye and this could change the tilt

• +1
Honestly not as much as you think. Bone could change the tilt but you ain’t doing let’s say Lefort so you ain’t breaking bone etc do muscles in this case. Train your muscles are your eye and this could change the tilt
Bro I did eye exersices for 2 years and nothing changed. I think only the bone support around the eyes are responsible for you’re canthal tilt. If you can manage to move you’re zygomatic bone up, you can get a pct. Some women on YouTube managed to change her canthal tilt and pfl with mse because her zygomatic bone changed position. I can send a link if you want

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Bro I did eye exersices for 2 years and nothing changed. I think only the bone support around the eyes are responsible for you’re canthal tilt. If you can manage to move you’re zygomatic bone up, you can get a pct. Some women on YouTube managed to change her canthal tilt and pfl with mse because her zygomatic bone changed position. I can send a link if you want
Please do

Send me, please

• +1
so a lefort 2 (upward movement, i may be wrong on that) or a implant on the zygomatic arch (thicking it) will make you eyebrow more positively tilted?
this or filler in the temples. i’ve seen it.