Why’d I make my name as “killer” on Kahoot in 2019?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
The whole class of 30 people were playing Kahoot for some prizes before the last quiz of the semester.

We always played it the before the quiz, and I always just used my name, but I noticed all the normies would make their names silly goofy things or “slayy” or something. So I just made my name on Kahoot “The Killer” and my teacher asked who it was and everyone was freaked out and I was sitting in the back of the class with a hoodie on and one of the foids looked at me like “I know it’s you. I won’t tell on you, but I just know”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, whiteislandpill, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
i used to open multiple tabs and make a few names, then when people where like "yooo who's nigger69" and "yo is that you ?" and id be like nah and show them my screen and it would just be my name

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, JL~ and 4 others
i used to open multiple tabs and make a few names, then when people where like "yooo who's nigger69" and "yo is that you ?" and id be like nah and show them my screen and it would just be my name
Same one time I did “schoolshootingtomorrow rip all you lol” 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JL~, futureashtray and 5 others
Because its high t

Imagine naming yourself rapist beast or something like this, low inhib and beyond high t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Do you make these stories up or did these really happen?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Manletmachine

Unc expects us to believe he was still in school in 2019 ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Do you make these stories up or did these really happen?
He’s a failed writer. Rather than working on his novel he makes this shit up ☠️

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
high iq :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back