Why’d I tell a guy at a concert about an album with a plot about a man cheating on his wife with an underage girl?

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
I made a thread about an album that’s basically about a guy who lusts for an underage girl to fuck because his first memory of sex was with a little girl when he was only 10. So one day his wife cucks him with a guy and he sees this as the perfect opportunity to cheat with an underage prostitute


But I guess others don’t think that’s what the album is about! Because at a concert I met this dude who also loves this album but when I asked him “isn’t it about him cheating with an underage girl or something like that?” He got weirded out as if that’s not what he believes it to be about.

It’s like no one thinks I’m right about the plot. But I think that’s what it’s about. I just know it…..
 

Similar threads

receessed
Replies
2
Views
12
prettyboymaxer
prettyboymaxer
polarpop
Replies
5
Views
36
Upsilon
Upsilon
Deusmaximus
Replies
9
Views
75
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
Volksstaffel
Replies
7
Views
76
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top