Wide jaw advice

antony 726

antony 726

Zephir
How can I get wider jaw ??
My jaw is lowkey on narrow side give me some advice guys please

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
implants for best results. u can cope with fillers or masseter growth depending on ur base tho imo

• +1
For sure it’s it but like natural cuz I can’t get surgery’s I’m 15
Save up for later. Chewing is a nonsensical cope. Implants for permanent results.

• +1
How much is it? 2 - 5k ?
Depends on a lot of factors, but there is no need to worry about this rn. You should focus on more important things. As I said earlier: leave this forum. You look good. Just go on with your life, do the basic softmaxxes and maximize your nt. You’ll be fine.

• +1
Depends on a lot of factors, but there is no need to worry about this rn. You should focus on more important things. As I said earlier: leave this forum. You look good. Just go on with your life, do the basic softmaxxes and maximize your nt. You’ll be fine.
Yeah dude I right but it’s like something off for me idk

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah dude I right but it’s like something off for me idk
This forum is already getting to u and it will only get worse and worse. To a point where you will have severe bdd and no social life as a results. Which you will regret later on in life.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and antony 726
This forum is already getting to u and it will only get worse and worse. To a point where you will have severe bdd and no social life as a results. Which you will regret later on in life.
U kinda right I fucked up my eyebrows cuz if some post

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
nigga you are dumb as shit. I already said you don't need any fucking surgery. your chin looks fine.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: overtier1011, strawberrymushroom and antony 726
leave this place before it ruins your mental.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dadfa, turkmaxxer and antony 726
How much is it? 2 - 5k ?
9.7k is the average price range for implants. Save upto 15-20k atleast because there could be a corrective surgery or etc. It's more complicated than you think. Contact giant implants for a good range. 10k for the implants, to fly out to turkey, italy etc like 3k. Hospital stay and extra care there like iv injections like 3k more and a good commission for who's making you fly out and arrange everything.

Side note. Your 15, your jaw will not reveal it's truest self till your 18-21 and if it doesn't till your 19 then there's no solution but surgery. Keep your hormones up till your 19-20 like hgh, test, androgen etc to get to your gentetic potential atleast.

• +1
9.7k is the average price range for implants. Save upto 15-20k atleast because there could be a corrective surgery or etc. It's more complicated than you think. Contact giant implants for a good range. 10k for the implants, to fly out to turkey, italy etc like 3k. Hospital stay and extra care there like iv injections like 3k more and a good commission for who's making you fly out and arrange everything.

Side note. Your 15, your jaw will not reveal it's truest self till your 18-21 and if it doesn't till your 19 then there's no solution but surgery. Keep your hormones up till your 19-20 like hgh, test, androgen etc to get to your gentetic potential atleast.
Ohh yeah thanks bro for the side note made my day lol but when I search up jaw implant cost it lol say 2 - 6 k also how much is the average nose surgery?

Ohh yeah thanks bro for the side note made my day lol but when I search up jaw implant cost it lol say 2 - 6 k also how much is the average nose surgery?
Yeah. Don't even waste a day. My cousin's dad had a mogger jaw. Ideal like cavill but his son got cucked because he didn't eat right and was eating junk food and was fat asf. There's a good chance you might surpasse your genetics if your environmental factors are in order. Start resistances training and eat good. Cut out junk food and get alot more animal protien with a diverse diet. Search up primal.maxx on insta he has good guides. A good 50 bucks is worth it.

As for the implants it depends alot. There are silicone & titanium implants and more. A qouted price is usually 8.7-9.5k. Idk if they add up the other charges but as far as i have heard and saw it's this. And as for rhino it depends aswell. Are you getting a mini nose job just for the tip or do you want your nose bone altered. Usually this is cheap like 3-5k in U.S but turkey is even cheaper and better.

• +1
How can I get wider jaw ??
My jaw is lowkey on narrow side give me some advice guys please
U can fraud with massester hypertrophy

• JFL
Yeah. Don't even waste a day. My cousin's dad had a mogger jaw. Ideal like cavill but his son got cucked because he didn't eat right and was eating junk food and was fat asf. There's a good chance you might surpasse your genetics if your environmental factors are in order. Start resistances training and eat good. Cut out junk food and get alot more animal protien with a diverse diet. Search up primal.maxx on insta he has good guides. A good 50 bucks is worth it.

As for the implants it depends alot. There are silicone & titanium implants and more. A qouted price is usually 8.7-9.5k. Idk if they add up the other charges but as far as i have heard and saw it's this. And as for rhino it depends aswell. Are you getting a mini nose job just for the tip or do you want your nose bone altered. Usually this is cheap like 3-5k in U.S but turkey is even cheaper and better.
Thanks men yeah I’m trying also my nose is to wide I just have to make it more narrow and I think my jaw is kinda wide for my age people in my age or school don’t even have a jaw
BCE847A3 18C9 4274 8676 3A9733E83877
this is how my jaw look my chin is just narrow

Thanks men yeah I’m trying also my nose is to wide I just have to make it more narrow and I think my jaw is kinda wide for my age people in my age or school don’t even have a jaw View attachment 2857329this is how my jaw look my chin is just narrow
T split genioplasty(cheaper and better than regular genioplasty) Combined with jaw implants both vertical and horizontal height.

I want to suggest fillers for your Jowls but no one wants to do fillers.
You can have a great jaw if you live a good lifestyle with elevated hormones. Shouldn't suggest this but do a cycle while still in puberty. Would age you crazy like elongated philtrum, bigger nose, bigger ears and smile lines & subtle signs of aging but those can be coped being boneless can't be.

As for the nose. A big wide jaw can go with a big nose. But if you don't have a wide & big jaw then a smaller nose can compensate with a average jaw. Not many know this but this a harmony code. Send me a pic so i can morph you in a natural or un-natural morph.

• +1
T split genioplasty(cheaper and better than regular genioplasty) Combined with jaw implants both vertical and horizontal height.

I want to suggest fillers for your Jowls but no one wants to do fillers.
You can have a great jaw if you live a good lifestyle with elevated hormones. Shouldn't suggest this but do a cycle while still in puberty. Would age you crazy like elongated philtrum, bigger nose, bigger ears and smile lines & subtle signs of aging but those can be coped being boneless can't be.

As for the nose. A big wide jaw can go with a big nose. But if you don't have a wide & big jaw then a smaller nose can compensate with an average jaw. Not many know this but this a harmony code. Send me a pic so i can morph you in a natural or un-natural morph.
Alr bro i pm u

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan