Wide jaw and tall ramus is cope

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Every "jawmogger" with these ogre ass gonions ascends when i morph then with a narrower jaw.

What really matters is whether you have inward or outward gonions

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr, RoyaleWithCheese, SubhumanForever and 4 others
Every "jawmogger" with these ogre ass gonions ascends when i morph then with a narrower jaw.

Not even if you have inward/outward gonions, but the soft tissue distribution and the tapering of the chin to the gonion. having a good V shape as your jaw and not some massive obtuse angle like most people want is optimal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, HarrierDuBois, Donovan and 1 other person
Not even if you have inward/outward gonions, but the soft tissue distribution and the tapering of the chin to the gonion. having a good V shape as your jaw and not some massive obtuse angle like most people want is optimal
I still think inward gonions is a huge failo

I still think inward gonions is a huge failo
cope

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
i have inward gonions and high set masseters shi is so ass masseters make me look bloated

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
I think mine are slightly inwards and I still get complements for it bro, if everything is of your jaw in good your fine

Yeah bro, I'm on the same boat. my shit is fucked I have a tall ramus but high gonial angle with no width cuz of inward gonions. More like Elias de poot (but worse). Id like it to look like Sean O'Prys(from the front) after implants. Hopefully I don't get hella botched. As of right now it's just a dream

What do you think of Sean O'Prys jaw from the side and the front? To me it's not the most appealing from the side but it mogs from the front

Last edited:
i have inward gonions and high set masseters shi is so ass masseters make me look bloated
Same bruh I don’t know how we can even solve this there’s like nothing to do