Wide Mouth and Narrow IPD can look great

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
Prelude:
Mouth width is often discussed here. Questions constantly debated are some of the following:
  • What the ideal mouth width is? Ratio wise Most people accept a mouth width equal to the distance between your pupils to be an ideal, albeit there are some who argue this wide a mouth is either too wide or unrealistic.​
  • Another question is what to do if you have narrow set eyes? Should you even try to widen your mouth or will this just exacerbate the supposed aesthetic flaw of a narrow IPD, by making it appear more narrow in comparison?​
This post should help put the ideas that...
  • a mouth width equal to IPD is too wide​
  • Narrow IPD individuals would be better off with a mouth not as wide as their IPD

...To bed.

Case Study: Tim Bormann Mouth Width and IPD
•Using Iris as a constant
(male iris is 11.77mm t/- 0.37mm)
and double checking by comparing him and O’Pry (who’s IPD is about 68.2-4)....
126B69CB 8EBB 4BE5 B5A6 0A62CC69A713

9A0986D0 A8D1 4FE3 8AD3 755B0E987527

Tim’s is about 60.03 mm

Note: Tim appears to be puckering his lips in the image I used to measure his IPD. This doesn’t affect his IPD measurement whatsoever but it makes his lips only looks like they’re wide but still equal to his IPD... but in a truly natural pose and from a proper distance that fully eliminates Lens distortion, they’re actually just as wide as his IPD. AND his mouth looks even better in this picture, where it’s wider.
E793F2C7 52EE 4881 A0F4 10318C5EB73C

So Tim is proof that a wide mouth on a narrow IPD...not only doesn’t look bad or topo wide, it can even look fantastic.
D40C71D4 30C3 4274 A048 4652FA0BC31F
13E59F96 B163 4CB6 8ECC 9871CF8C36BB
C5BC1013 732D 42F9 959A D2A3D7635F8C

4F948B1C B310 416D 916F D52742BFA85C
F174ED11 3B66 4B4A A4C5 8B99A09D7B37

Doing these measurements has made me value mouth aesthetics so much more now. Honestly top two most important areas to me are now eye area, and then mouth area.

Edit: Just how narrow is 60mm IPD anyway?

60 mm puts you at over 1 standard deviation below the average for a man.
5A6BCC8C 9C92 4E4E 8F5D F77B638CBD00

Also places you only 1.5mm (an IRL unnoticeable amount) off of the bottom 5% of males.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, thecel, kota and 2 others
His IPD isnt that narrow tho Just below average.

On other hand you can take Chico with 65mm ipd and 50mm mouth. His mouth area still looks insane.
Original 8

Good thread tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 656, Hector and 1 other person
His IPD isnt that narrow tho Just below average.

On other hand you can take Chico with 65mm ipd and 50mm mouth. His mouth area still looks insane.
View attachment 230700

Good thread tho
Chico is solidly in the top 50% when it comes to IPD. The same can’t be said for Tim.
FA6EC4B0 9DCC 4F7A 8396 8145FBC7FA15

Also places you only 1.5mm (an IRL unnoticeable amount) off of the bottom 5% of males.

Prelude:
Mouth width is often discussed here. Questions constantly debated are some of the following:
  • What the ideal mouth width is? Ratio wise Most people accept a mouth width equal to the distance between your pupils to be an ideal, albeit there are some who argue this wide a mouth is either too wide or unrealistic.​
  • Another question is what to do if you have narrow set eyes? Should you even try to widen your mouth or will this just exacerbate the supposed aesthetic flaw of a narrow IPD, by making it appear more narrow in comparison?​
This post should help put the ideas that...
  • a mouth width equal to IPD is too wide​
  • Narrow IPD individuals would be better off with a mouth not as wide as their IPD

...To bed.

Case Study: Tim Bormann Mouth Width and IPD
•Using Iris as a constant
(male iris is 11.77mm t/- 0.37mm)
and double checking by comparing him and O’Pry (who’s IPD is about 68.2-4)....
View attachment 230688
View attachment 230689
Tim’s is about 60.03 mm

Note: Tim appears to be puckering his lips in the image I used to measure his IPD. This doesn’t affect his IPD measurement whatsoever but it makes his lips only looks like they’re wide but still equal to his IPD... but in a truly natural pose and from a proper distance that fully eliminates Lens distortion, they’re actually just as wide as his IPD. AND his mouth looks even better in this picture, where it’s wider.
View attachment 230691

So Tim is proof that a wide mouth on a narrow IPD...not only doesn’t look bad or topo wide, it can even look fantastic.
View attachment 230687View attachment 230693View attachment 230685
View attachment 230686View attachment 230690
Doing these measurements has made me value mouth aesthetics so much more now. Honestly top two most important areas to me are now eye area, and then mouth area.​

What program to you use to measure faces

Chico is solidly in the top 50% when it comes to IPD. The same can’t be said for Tim.
View attachment 230707

IPD is bullshit psl theory and u have fallen for that i see. Its all about PFL.

Attachments

• Penshoppe-Spring-Summer-2019-Campaign-002.jpg
    Penshoppe-Spring-Summer-2019-Campaign-002.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 255
IPD is bullshit psl theory and u have fallen for that i see. Its all about PFL.
•Never said PFL isn’t more important than IPD (Tim Bormann is another excellent case study of this)

•You stated 60mm IPD isn’t narrow, so I replied
proving this statement wrong.
What program to you use to measure faces
Just photos on iPhone

His mouth area still looks insane.
There's nothing insane about his mouth area. Even I have a better mouth area.

This is a unique mouth area.

F8553D55 E237 445D 873D 803AD9F9D854
3D314E8B FD23 4062 978E 7E89876731C3

•Never said PFL isn’t more important than IPD (Tim Bormann is another excellent case study of this)

•You stated 60mm IPD isn’t narrow, so I replied
proving this statement wrong.
Here is narrow ipd.
29c675098819bf37cab1780c589db1d4

Tim has just smaller head so his IPD naturally will be smaller but it wont be noticable irl. Here is Noszka with Chico and Barrett. No one would even realize that Noszka has ipd of 59mm while Chico 65mm and Barrett around 68-69mm. No one would even notice his head is smaller than their.
IPD becomes problem when u have small PFL and your bizygomatic is unproportionally bigger.
Penshoppe Spring Summer 2019 Campaign 002

• +1
Reactions: john2 and draco
Here is narrow ipd.
View attachment 230717

Tim has just smaller head so his IPD naturally will be smaller but it wont be noticable irl. Here is Noszka with Chico and Barrett. No one would even realize that Noszka has ipd of 59mm while Chico 65mm and Barrett around 68-69mm. No one would even notice his head is smaller than their.
IPD becomes problem when u have small PFL and your bizygomatic is unproportionally bigger.
View attachment 230727

No one here has disputed anything you said here.

No one here has disputed anything you said here.
You told that wide mouth can look great on narrow ipd. It will look appear same on wide ipd. For ipd of 69mm Tim's mouth will not be that wide etc etc.
Just want to say to not use something like narrow ipd. Wide mouth will look same on wide and narrow unless it becomes too wide.
I generally agree with your thread, its good one.
There's nothing insane about his mouth area. Even I have a better mouth area.

This is a unique mouth area.

View attachment 230720View attachment 230721
Another day, another cope from you. I said it long time ago that mouth area is second most important after eyes. Nobody listen to me tho lol. You can find studies that first we look at someone's eyes and then on mouth. Chico's harmony comes mostly from top tier eye shape and top tier mouth area.
Soon you will tell that you mog Chico and still sit on incel site while he made millions off his face.

@needsolution I will mog Chico hard after I ascend. I already have some better features than him.

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
You told that wide mouth can look great on narrow ipd. It will look appear same on wide ipd. For ipd of 69mm Tim's mouth will not be that wide etc etc.
Just want to say to not use something like narrow ipd. Wide mouth will look same on wide and narrow unless it becomes too wide.
I generally agree with your thread, its good one.
•I made two claims

•Claim 1: Wide mouth can look great on narrow IPD

•Tim has a narrow IPD by any measurement standard, and regardless of IPD, he has a wide mouth (His mouth on a 69mm IPD would still be wide (definitely top 50%), just not wide enough to equal IPD like it currently does). And in combination, they both work out great for him. Of course other factors halo his eyes like coloring, limbal ring, PFL, nice lashes, but the point stands, Narrow IPD with wide mouth can look great.

•Claim 2: I disagreed with the notion that a mouth width that equals IPD is too wide and the ideal would be narrower.

•I supported claim 2 using these two images of Tim and making the case that his mouth looks better in the left one where he isn’t puckering and thus has lip width equal to IPD:
07616DC6 EF80 475E 8972 27A7BD0DEADF
FA314BE3 053B 4EA8 BFA0 428CE9F6B907

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and needsolution
@needsolution I will mog Chico hard after I ascend. I already have some better features than him.
Some? Loling hard, you will never get his eye area.

Some? Loling hard, you will never get his eye area.
I don't want to replicate his underwhelming eye area. I can get a way better eye area.

• JFL
just tell me the surgeon for a beautiful wide mouth op.

MpYW7Bo.gif
pRxqRRo.gif

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
My IPD is 60mm too, but my midface is really compact along with a widish mouth ~56mm.

Last edited:
  • +1
just tell me the surgeon for a beautiful wide mouth op.
Get MSE or try to get a mouth widening device (mouth widening device can possibly cause nasolabial folds though) and if you still need more width then Eppley seems to provide mouth widening surgery but you have to be on top of caring for your scars so they aren’t noticeable. (get and apply scar repair creams).

• Woah
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Get MSE or try to get a mouth widening device (mouth widening device can possibly cause nasolabial folds though) and if you still need more width then Eppley seems to provide mouth widening surgery but you have to be on top of caring for your scars so they aren’t noticeable. (get and apply scar repair creams).

so... its over. fuaaaaaaark dude. every door is shutdown.

Didnt read just looked at chads and feel bad

Megalol I look a lot like the second guy srs, just with worse nose (getting rhino) and less UEE. LIFEFUEL

He has similsr eye area, IPD, harmony, just the fucking nose lol even the fucking hair color and eye color is almost the same, and fucking shape of the eyebrows lol.
Jordan Barret is cucking Chico JFL while Chico has an adventure with Nozka confirmed gaymaxxing

Last edited:
Megalol I look a lot like the second guy srs, just with worse nose (getting rhino) and less UEE. LIFEFUEL

He has similsr eye area, IPD, harmony, just the fucking nose lol even the fucking hair color and eye color is almost the same, and fucking shape of the eyebrows lol.
You look like Tim Bormann?
FC98222D 6AED 4CAB 8CCB 3DA7373DA8F1

Very similar, his cheekbones looks slighly better and his nose makes the difference.

He could pass as my brother. Even the eye color is almost the same.
Good for you then

• +1
Reactions: Hector
How much can you widen your mouth with MSE?

Edit: Just how narrow is 60mm IPD anyway?

5a6bcc8c-9c92-4e4e-8f5d-f77b638cbd00-jpeg.230714

My IPD is 1st percentile

Is measuring IPD with measuring tape reliable?

• +1
Reactions: thecel