Wife doesn't want to have kids with her unattractive husband

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
holy fuck I got chills reading this even if you are married then there is no confirmation of you to not get cucked if you aren't an attractive male .

@Maesthetics=King @mrriceguy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brianxx, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 25938 and 35 others
This foid should hang herself why tf would she choose him to even get a long relationship if he s ugly? maybe he s rich or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and 24 others
This foid should hang herself why tf would she choose him to even get a long relationship if he s ugly? maybe he s rich or something
I would have kms if I came to know that my wife is writing such things

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, 5'7 zoomer, KING REIDYZ and 7 others
Funny how "good genes" to women only means height and looks. Nothing to do with strength, intellect, problem solving, bravery, generosity, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Darwined, nevermind2 and 33 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, garoupilled_, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 28541, BongMog and 2 others
Why would women care about things like height and facial attractiveness??

Google told me women find guys that wear red and are well spoken are the most attractive to women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 28904 and 25 others
Exactly, although notice how she blames his genes for making future children ugly, and not the fact she's also probably a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 28541 and 22 others
holy fuck I got chills reading this even if you are married then there is no confirmation of you to not get cucked if you aren't an attractive male .
View attachment 2193165
Same reason by my mom rejected wealthy good looking kids but mostly mallets to marry dumb ass poor 6'9 tall guy ( my dad) who never cared about her, still to this she pays his pills sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Lmao, BongMog and 9 others
There was a story similar to this one where the woman cheated on her spouse with a 6’3 chad who was a doctor and she still wanted to keep thé baby.
656F9A27 A325 4BB1 9FBA 51BD32B043CA

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, SubhumanCurrycel, Lautrec and 10 others
Same reason by my mom rejected wealthy good looking kids but mostly mallets to marry dumb ass poor 6'9 tall guy ( my dad) who never cared about her, still to this she pays his pills sometimes.
I'm literally by product of black pill, mind you @ascension @5.5psl my mom was 37 years old when settled for marriage. literally made me not see my grandparents. ( I saw my grandma but she was already 88 when I was born ).

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Kebab Master, Deleted member 24789 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and 5.5psl
Least smart foid.,.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm literally by product of black pill, mind you @ascension @5.5psl my mom was 37 years old when settled for marriage. literally made me not see my grandparents. ( I saw my grandma but she was already 88 when I was born ).

37 is late as hell. My mom was 19 when she had me. Were you born healthy or did you have any sort of mild illnesses?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
Funny how "good genes" to women only means height and looks. Nothing to do with strength, intellect, problem solving, bravery, generosity, etc.
Strength is apart of looks(height,frame,muscle inserts). Plus women do care about those traits you mentioned, but if you arent good looking, it won’t do anything for her sexually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, BongMog, AshamedToBeHere and 2 others
37 is late as hell. My mom was 19 when she had me. Were you born healthy or did you have any sort of mild illnesses?
Does this happen that when the mother is 35+ then the child or her would have some extra difficulties during delivery ?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Lmao, fjor2096 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Kebab Master
@ascension I'm actually grateful to my mom, just like her I really wanna marry tall girl ( minimum 6'1) with wide calivical frame) and decent IQ. I don't care too much about face as long as she isn't recessed.

Like mom like son I suppose.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, pneumocystosis, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Does this happen that when the mother is 35+ then the child or her would have some extra difficulties during delivery ?

Yes there can be health complications for the baby if women after 35 give birth

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and 5.5psl
Her decision was better for you genetically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and 5.5psl
View attachment 2193165
All this proves is that stupid whores get on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
@ascension I'm actually grateful to my mom, just like her I really wanna marry tall girl ( minimum 6'1) with wide calivical frame) and decent IQ. I don't care too much about face as long as she isn't recessed.

Like mom like son I suppose.
You will only find such girls in Scandinavia

No I was born just perfectly fine, with mild asperger, but its something I can hide from people easily. As matter of fact before I was born mom was literally eating nothing but meat, fish, butter, fruits ( watermelons) and milk. And breastfeed for 3 years straight.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 5.5psl
No I was born just perfectly fine, with mild asperger, but its something I can hide from people easily. As matter of fact before I was born mom was literally eating nothing but meat, fish, butter, fruits ( watermelons) and milk. And breastfeed for 3 years straight.
BTW I grow up alone as I had no other siblings what so ever at all. I was very abusive growing up i was always play the victim card. Lost my virginity at 11 to 35 year old milf friend of mom, and few years later I hooked up with her daughter too. Younge version of me menence.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, garoupilled_, 5.5psl and 1 other person
“muh betabuxxing is better than being single”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Yuya Moggershima, garoupilled_ and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 24940, Kebab Master and 1 other person
Same could be said about men. Nature doesn't care about all that when it comes to the primal reproductive instinct. It's all about indicators of good genes and health.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, garoupilled_, Kebab Master and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and 5.5psl
Who tf gave these creatures righta

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, garoupilled_, Kebab Master and 1 other person
Same could be said about men. Nature doesn't care about all that when it comes to the primal reproductive instinct. It's all about indicators of good genes and health.
Women are useless outside their looks men aren’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, garoupilled_, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
@5.5psl but all that was followed by years of inceldom as I become really fat ugly, nerd maxed book maxed. I remember one day my favorite foid teacher telling me if I only lost weight how good my life would have been? I really didn't understand a shit what she meant untill now because back then I was so happy with my straight As and competing against trucel Chinese and Indians.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 5.5psl
There's no value in being able to solve man-made "problems" that don't even exist naturally.

Those aren't even inheritable physical traits.

Personality traits can definately be inherited.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, datboijj, Mr.Proper and 2 others
chances are she's looksmatched to this ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, garoupilled_, datboijj and 2 others
If you look up paternity fraud statistics, theres actually a shocking amount of men raising a child they think is theirs but it's actually someone else's. Brutal stuff.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, datboijj, rg1235 and 3 others
Brutal

• So Sad
If you look up paternity fraud statistics, theres actually a shocking amount of men raising a child they think is theirs but it's actually someone else's. Brutal stuff.
Such things destroy trust in these modern day whores

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master, CuriousGuy and grimy
Women are useless outside their looks men aren’t
exactly men are running this world women would never as how they re so stupid also she s so stupid because most kids inherit their mom genetic not dads or a combination of both

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Kebab Master, Allornothing and 2 others
If u're not 5'10 CHADLITE or 6'2 GYMMAXXED HTN it's over

Jfl

And who's getting married here? Me :feelsgood:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and 5.5psl
“But ugly guys get girls all the time! Just go outside!” :soy: “Most girls date their looksmatch!”:soy:

The relationships:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, GRIID, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
exactly men are running this world women would never as how they re so stupid also she s so stupid because most kids inherit their mom genetic not dads or a combination of both
9D5375BB 630E 47E4 82C4 9321525B5B95

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Kebab Master, Graham and 2 others
View attachment 2193196
The fucking nerve on that raging narcissist.
This paper shouldn’t be controversial in 2023.

If you were born earlier you wouldn’t be autistic.
Personality traits can definately be inherited.
personality is mostly genetic.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ascension and 5.5psl
good on the other hand jfl dude, you have to see the face of her husband, maybe he is a subhuman

• +1
good on the other hand jfl dude, you have to see the face of her husband, maybe he is a subhuman
or maybe he s a normie and his wife is subhuman without pics we cant see anyway women are braindead they see men different from us maybe he s a mogger but he doesn t have the features of a pretty boy so she sees him ogre

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Kebab Master, Mr.Proper and 2 others
The true blackpill is that as evil as that woman is, she is right.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kebab Master, CuriousGuy and 3 others