wifing up white foid

bloatmaxxer

bloatmaxxer

Bronze
why even wife a white bitch tell me,

the only thing they can offer is looks, very rarely, which will be beneficial for your kids genes,

whore inflation went nuts this year and especially with white bops (hawk tuah bullshit) (they are being more and more proud of it each day),

if ur not a billionaire ultrachad your destiny with white wife will be her cheating, you being a cuck, she takes kids and milks your poor ass till you rope,

but even if she wont cheat on you,

and you're on your knees, just about to ask "will you marry me white foid?",

remember the gangbang she did 10 years before with whole lotta bbcs :y'all: yeehaw

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
why even wife a white bitch tell me,

the only thing they can offer is looks, very rarely, which will be beneficial for your kids genes,

whore inflation went nuts this year and especially with white bops (hawk tuah bullshit) (they are being more and more proud of it each day),

if ur not a billionaire ultrachad your destiny with white wife will be her cheating, you being a cuck, she takes kids and milks your poor ass till you rope,

but even if she wont cheat on you,

and you're on your knees, just about to ask "will you marry me white foid?",

remember the gangbang she did 10 years before with whole lotta bbcs :y'all: yeehaw
Cringe Hangover GIF

is there any point of complaining about them being whores? you'll only be seen like a chud in public/online

if white women you wanna date say "no white guys" then just answer them "no white girls" and date whoever else you wanna date

trust me they're extremely jealous of Asian and Latino women so it's simple just don't give them attention if they don't like you

trust me they're extremely jealous of Asian and Latino women so it's simple just don't give them attention if they don't like you
poland free from these, all white polish girls in my area at least

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
poland free from these, all white polish girls in my area at least
wait you're Polish and speak all of this shit? I thought you were American

either way if Polish girls refuse to date you simply stop giving them attention

wait you're Polish and speak all of this shit? I thought you were American

either way if Polish girls refuse to date you simply stop giving them attention
they dont refuse to date me jfl

its just an observation, all relationships ends the same and they all have a past

example, strong 2 year relationship with a htn guy i knew ended because bitch cheated on him with me with no regrets

i see it all the time, never a mans fault

• +1
Reactions: hopecel