Wikipedia says that Jews think non-Jews are evil animals

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin

"Israel possesses the three levels of soul, nefesh, ruah, neshamah,—from holiness... the gentiles possess only the level of nefesh from the feminine side of the shells... for the souls of the nations (gentiles), come from the Qlippoth, are called evil and not good' since they are created without knowledge (Daat). The animal soul of man is the good and evil inclination. The soul of the gentiles comes from the three shells: wind, cloud and fire, all of them evil."

Bar-Chayim further quotes Abraham Isaac Kook (1865–1935), founder of the yeshiva and the first Ashkenazi chief rabbi of British Mandatory Palestine:

The difference between the Jewish soul, in all its independence, inner desires, longings, character and standing, and the soul of all the Gentiles, on all of their levels, is greater and deeper than the difference between the soul of a man and the soul of an animal, for the difference in the latter case is one of quantity, while the difference in the first case is one of essential quality

Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the last leader of Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidism. Schneerson (who is idolised by most jews and whose grave is visited by many top US politicians) wrote:

We must do everything possible to ensure that the seven Noahide laws are observed. If this can be accomplished through force or through other kinder and more peaceful means through explaining to non-Jews that they should accept God’s wishes [we should do so]…Anyone who is able to influence a non-Jew in any way to keep the seven commandments is obligated to do so, since that is what God commanded Moses our teacher

Education and Sharing Day is a day established by the United States Congress in honor of the Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson. It calls for increased focus on education, and recognizes the lifelong efforts of the Rebbe for education. Since 1978, Education & Sharing Day, USA, has been proclaimed by the president each year on the Rebbe's birthday on the Jewish calendar, 11 Nissan, which is four days before Passover and thus generally can fall between March 21 and April 21 on the Gregorian calendar.

The 1991 bill described the Noahide Laws as the "ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, YungTrappa and raleqtambrobret
Not every jew, only talmudmaxxed ones

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Putin and Gaygymmaxx
Most jews arent religous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb, datboijj and 3 others
Hey Goldstein, are you talmudmaxxed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, truthhurts, MoggerM and 3 others

Only the ones being honoured by congress and controlling our politicians. Very relieving.

President Ronald Reagan wrote in his proclamation of 1982:

One shining example for people of all faiths of what education ought to be is that provided by the Lubavitch movement, headed by Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, a worldwide spiritual leader who will celebrate his 80th birthday on April 4, 1982. The Lubavitcher Rebbe's work stands as a reminder that knowledge is an unworthy goal unless it is accompanied by moral and spiritual wisdom and understanding. He has provided a vivid example of the eternal validity of the Seven Noahide Laws, a moral code for all of us regardless of religious faith. May he go from strength to strength.
In recognition of the Lubavitcher Rebbe's 80th birthday, the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States in Congress assembled have issued House Joint Resolution 447 to set aside April 4, 1982, as a "National Day of Reflection."
President George H. W. Bush wrote in his proclamation of 1989:

It is fitting that we honor Rabbi Schneerson and acknowledge his important contributions to society. Our great Nation takes just pride in its dedication to the principles of justice, equality, and truth. Americans also understand that we have a responsibility to inspire the same dedication in future generations. We owe a tremendous debt to Rabbi Schneerson and to all those who promote education that embraces moral and ethical values and emphasizes their importance.
In recognition of Rabbi Schneerson's vital efforts, and in celebration of his 87th birthday, the Congress, by House Joint Resolution 173, has designated April 16, 1989, and April 6, 1990, as "Education Day, U.S.A.
President Bill Clinton wrote in his proclamation of 1995:

"Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, well understood the importance of nurturing the heart along with the mind. Throughout his long and rich life, he believed that the education of our young people would only be successful if it sought to build character as well as intellect, if it taught the lessons of honesty, tolerance, and good citizenship, as well as language, math, and science.
This year, let us rededicate ourselves to teaching the love of learning that was championed by Rabbi Schneerson and is strengthened by caring leaders like him throughout our Nation. As we provide our students with the information and practical tools they need, let us also pass on to them the capacity for understanding that can help to give fuller meaning to their lives."
President George W. Bush wrote in his proclamation on Education and Sharing Day 2007:

"Education and Sharing Day honors The Rebbe and emphasizes our commitment to teach the next generation of Americans the values that make our country strong. The Lubavitcher Rabbi believes that society should 'make a new commitment to kindness,' and he helped to establish education and outreach centers offering social service programs and humanitarian aid around the world."
President Barack Obama wrote in his proclamation on Education & Sharing Day 2009:

"Few have better understood or more successfully promoted these ideas than Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, who emphasized the importance of education and good character. Through the establishment of educational and social service institutions across the country and the world, Rabbi Schneerson sought to empower young people and inspire individuals of all ages. On this day, we raise his call anew."[13]
President Donald Trump wrote in his proclamation on Education & Sharing Day 2017:

"Education and Sharing Day recognizes the remarkable efforts of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, to use values-based education to drive our Nation's children toward the American Dream. As an educator, Rabbi Schneerson understands that education is incomplete if it is devoid of moral development. Working through a spirit of optimism, he strived [sic] to teach children to be honest, civil, respectful of differences, and self-disciplined, in addition to being intellectually rigorous."[14]
President Joe Biden wrote in his proclamation on Education and Sharing Day 2022:

"The Rebbe's work reminds us, in the words of the Prophet Amos, to "hate evil, love good, and establish justice in the gate." We each share a responsibility to live up to those words — in and out of the classroom — and to plant the seeds of love, kindness, and empathy in the hearts and minds of every child in America...Today — on what would have been the Rebbe's 120th birthday — let us celebrate all the educators, advocates, and pioneers who teach young people the lessons that create caring neighbors and closer communities."

argentina-us-milei-74279.jpg

Putin-11.jpg

MRCI10547473.jpg

boteach-kennedy-scaled.jpg

Elon-Musk-with-EJA-Chairman-Rabbi-Menachem-Margolin-in-Auscwitz-3.jpg

nf_0792_65232.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2023-11-12-at-11.17.26-scaled.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
probably? what about 9/11 were jews involved?
I thought it was al quida so jews probably weren't involved . I say probably because I havent read about it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and truthhurts
look up cjbbooks on youtube.thank me later.all you need to know about kabbalah.

• Love it
Reactions: romanstock
I thought it was al quida so jews probably weren't involved . I say probably because I havent read about it

thought you knew alot about jews, left me dissapointet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
explain who is in the right isreal or palestine?