Will 1 sunburn age you?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I was doing a roofing job a few weeks ago and got a sunburn on my face and arms, will this age me? I am going to be extra careful from now on, the sunburn on face won't bad though, a tiny bit of skin on forehead peeled and idk if the rest even burned or just got tanned, my arms were peeling like crazy tho

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I was doing a roofing job a few weeks ago and got a sunburn on my face and arms, will this age me? I am going to be extra careful from now on, the sunburn on face won't bad though, a tiny bit of skin on forehead peeled and idk if the rest even burned or just got tanned, my arms were peeling like crazy tho
yes goyim

better get some more estrogenic endocrine disrupting cancer causing factor 50 all over your body to stay safe!

nah but wear sunscreen it takes 5 minute

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Probably not but get a mineral based sunscreen as the typical ones chemicals might cause skincancer which is ironic

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998