will a day of water fasting lose any fat gain of cheat day?

highway to eating disorder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and appealmaxed
What do you mean by the title?
Are you asking if a water fast would negate the effects of a cheat day?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
shit mb i fixed the wording.
ye im asking if i water fast after cheat day will i lose anything gained.

Post in thread 'recovering from cheat day due to leanmax'
https://looksmax.org/threads/recovering-from-cheat-day-due-to-leanmax.1067850/post-16013097
Unless you've eaten 10k calories on the cheat day then yeah, you wont gain.

Just do the math man, no need to make these silly threads.
If you eat 1.5k on a deficit & you have a cheat day & eat 3k, if you do a water fast the next day it's the exact same as eating 1.5k for 2 days.

• +1
will i tho?
lets say you ate 3500kcal worth of food on the cheat day, and your maintenance is 2000kcal. if you would fast for one day then you just decreased that 3500 by 2000 you know what i mean. its just that simple

• +1
Unless you've eaten 10k calories on the cheat day then yeah, you wont gain.

Just do the math man, no need to make these silly threads.
If you eat 1.5k on a deficit & you have a cheat day & eat 3k, if you do a water fast the next day it's the exact same as eating 1.5k for 2 days.
yeah, i be over thinking this shit fr. but i’m 4lbs up on the scale todsy which is suifuel. must surely be all water like wtf?
also you think eating enough to get all my
protein in a day, and not eating any mroe would duck metabolism and hormones? it would be a 1500dedf, i’m thinking if that’s the way forward now?

• +1
lets say you ate 3500kcal worth of food on the cheat day, and your maintenance is 2000kcal. if you would fast for one day then you just decreased that 3500 by 2000 you know what i mean. its just that simple
ye ok, so for safety sake, if i ate 4k with 2000cals maintenance, i went 2000 over. if nothing eaten today id be in a 2000cal deficit, so nothing gained right?

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
yeah, i be over thinking this shit fr. but i’m 4lbs up on the scale todsy which is suifuel. must surely be all water like wtf?
also you think eating enough to get all my
protein in a day, and not eating any mroe would duck metabolism and hormones? it would be a 1500dedf, i’m thinking if that’s the way forward now?
If your cheat day was full of carbs then yeah, it'll be mostly water & gas.

Also, the amount of food you eat doesn't really matter for your metabolism & hormones, it's just about the quality.
1.5k is enough food if you eat mostly animal foods, they aren't that high in calories + they're satiating & nutritious.

But you shouldn't crash diet, I remember you told me eating at 1.5k must be suifuel so I assume you're eating 2k for a deficit?
You won't be able to sustain a lower diet considering you can't even keep a 2k calorie one, just stay consistent.

• +1
If your cheat day was full of carbs then yeah, it'll be mostly water & gas.
lots of cake, sosages, chips, spring rolls, alcohol, mozzarella sticks. mostly carbs i think and salt from chips?
Also, the amount of food you eat doesn't really matter for your metabolism & hormones, it's just about the quality.
1.5k is enough food if you eat mostly animal foods, they aren't that high in calories + they're satiating & nutritious.
i’m talking about eating enough to get protein requirement daily. it will all be from non processed foods, like egg whites, chicken, beef etc. once i hit protein goal of the day, the deficit should come to 1.5kcals deficit. this won’t fuck hormone or metabolism since the cals are all from high quality sources?

But you shouldn't crash diet, I remember you told me eating at 1.5k must be suifuel so I assume you're eating 2k for a deficit?
well, before i went out i was on 1.5k and wasn’t intending on eating more today. i will be eating max 1.6k now, tho just getting enough food in to get protein would be around 1-1.2k cals, which is a 1500 cal def.

• JFL
lots of cake, sosages, chips, spring rolls, alcohol, mozzarella sticks. mostly carbs i think and salt from chips?
Yeah, you're full of water & gas now :lul:
i’m talking about eating enough to get protein requirement daily. it will all be from non processed foods, like egg whites, chicken, beef etc. once i hit protein goal of the day, the deficit should come to 1.5kcals deficit. this won’t fuck hormone or metabolism since the cals are all from high quality sources?
Stop eating for protein, eat for actual nutrition.
Muh chicken breasts won't give you shit.
well, before i went out i was on 1.5k and wasn’t intending on eating more today. i will be eating max 1.6k now, tho just getting enough food in to get protein would be around 1-1.2k cals, which is a 1500 cal def.
If you're this autistic about your diet, get cronometer.
Base your diet off your micronutrients not your protein :feelshaha:

• +1
cronometer
ye i’m using it lol.
Base your diet off your micronutrients not your protein :feelshaha:
alr will do.

my face looks fat asf this morning ffs jfl, gotta lose this wager weight somehow.

any good food recommendations with good macronutrient profile? pref low ish cals so it comes to 1.2kcsls by the end of the day

imma do a shit shit cardio today lol, maybe i will drop the water.

also going low carb.

• +1
just think about our primitive ancestors tbh, most of them starved for like 1 or 2 weeks in the winter before they catch something lmfao and theyre shredded as fuck

• +1
just think about our primitive ancestors tbh, most of them starved for like 1 or 2 weeks in the winter before they catch something lmfao and theyre shredded as fuck
don’t wanna lose mussel tho
but i think they would’ve done one meal a day lol.
until they catch their foods
and if not then ye the will probably starve for a day.

ye i’m using it lol.

alr will do.

my face looks fat asf this morning ffs jfl, gotta lose this wager weight somehow.

any good food recommendations with good macronutrient profile? pref low ish cals so it comes to 1.2kcsls by the end of the day

imma do a shit shit cardio today lol, maybe i will drop the water.

also going low carb.
Just based off of pure nutrition with low calories you'd opt for egg yolks & organs.
Muscle meat is nice as well so you can fit it in too.

• +1
Just based off of pure nutrition with low calories you'd opt for egg yolks & organs.
Muscle meat is nice as well so you can fit it in too.
i will spam eggs then.
muscle meat as in any meat?

• +1
don’t wanna lose mussel tho
but i think they would’ve done one meal a day lol.
until they catch their foods
and if not then ye the will probably starve for a day.
yeah no muscle is death looksmin

• +1
i will spam eggs then.
muscle meat as in any meat?
Red meat, chickens aren't very nutritious at all in comparison.

Also, try to take some supplements for stuff like vitamin c, you'll get near to none with this diet unless you eat the meat raw.
Just cook yourself up a plan in cronometer & see what you're missing, then supplement it.

• +1
Red meat, chickens aren't very nutritious at all in comparison.

Also, try to take some supplements for stuff like vitamin c, you'll get near to none with this diet unless you eat the meat raw.
Just cook yourself up a plan in cronometer & see what you're missing, then supplement it.
got some vit c powder which i’ll start using then.
ok, i’ll go like minced meat, lamb and stuff one that.
1.2k cals from now on, after remembering the shit feeling over going over your daily requirement i think i will stick to it lol, maybe this is what i needed.

hopefully after today i’ll lose any fat gain from yesterday. hopefully.

i also, have not taken a shit since all that food yesterday, which is possibly a large contributing factor to that 4lbs as well as the water lol. i need fiber of some shit cos i don’t need to shit lol.

• +1
got some vit c powder which i’ll start using then.
ok, i’ll go like minced meat, lamb and stuff one that.
1.2k cals from now on, after remembering the shit feeling over going over your daily requirement i think i will stick to it lol, maybe this is what i needed.
Yeah, that bloated feeling you get is just terrible...
hopefully after today i’ll lose any fat gain from yesterday. hopefully.
You won't lose anything you just won't gain anything, but it's alright, just don't do it again.
i also, have not taken a shit since all that food yesterday, which is possibly a large contributing factor to that 4lbs as well as the water lol. i need fiber of some shit cos i don’t need to shit lol.
Nah, that's just what slop does to you :feelshaha:
You said you had cake, chips & spring rolls, they all have fiber.

Although, you could include some fruits inside your diet just to keep yourself sane.
All that savoury meat will actually ruin you if you don't get a treat for yourself every now and then 💔

Strawberries are nice, really low calorie & sweet.

• +1
You won't lose anything you just won't gain anything, but it's alright, just don't do it again.
what u mean by this? i’m not gonna lose fat or gain it? i surely gained yesterday no? i for sure will not do it again. guaranteed.

Although, you could include some fruits inside your diet just to keep yourself sane.
All that savoury meat will actually ruin you if you don't get a treat for yourself every now and then
will do, i’ll include stuff like banana and apples? that’s all i really have at home lol

• +1
what u mean by this? i’m not gonna lose fat or gain it? i surely gained yesterday no? i for sure will not do it again. guaranteed.
You equalled it out.
Yesterday you were 2000 over and today you're 2000 under. Nothing will change.
will do, i’ll include stuff like banana and apples? that’s all i really have at home lol
Sure, any fruit you enjoy will do.
Just remember, it's a treat, not a staple of your diet.
If you overindulge in them you'll likely go over your 1.2k goal.

• +1
You equalled it out.
Yesterday you were 2000 over and today you're 2000 under. Nothing will change.

Sure, any fruit you enjoy will do.
Just remember, it's a treat, not a staple of your diet.
If you overindulge in them you'll likely go over your 1.2k goal.
love brother.
will follow this. i think diet is gonna consist of mainly bananas or apple, (probs once a day so they like 100cals, maybe twice), eggs and really any nutrient dense meat i find. will eat 1200 cals today and from today onwards. been a good wake up call lol.
going on holiday, tomorrow, party holifay, luckily self catered tho since all the boys out put money together to get a villa, i will be sticking to diet out there also.

• +1
love brother.
will follow this. i think diet is gonna consist of mainly bananas or apple, (probs once a day so they like 100cals, maybe twice), eggs and really any nutrient dense meat i find. will eat 1200 cals today and from today onwards. been a good wake up call lol.
going on holiday, tomorrow, party holifay, luckily self catered tho since all the boys out put money together to get a villa, i will be sticking to diet out there also.
Good luck & have fun.

• Love it
no just cut your calories a little bit

• +1
You are obsessing over your diet too much, just stick to a calorie deficit with high protein whole foods. Water fasting or extreme calorie restriction just leads to even more bad eating

• +1
You are obsessing over your diet too much, just stick to a calorie deficit with high protein whole foods. Water fasting or extreme calorie restriction just leads to even more bad eating
that’s what i’ve been doing, and have been losing weight daily. it’s just yesterday had insane cheat day. gained 4lbs lol. most bound to be water but still feel shitty shout doing it and want to lose anything against asap

• +1
Reactions: N1666
that’s what i’ve been doing, and have been losing weight daily. it’s just yesterday had insane cheat day. gained 4lbs lol. most bound to be water but still feel shitty shout doing it and want to lose anything against asap
It happens, there’s nothing you can do about it other than making sure you don’t make the same mistake again. Like you said it’s most likely going to be water weight, none of that will be actual fat so don’t deep it

• +1
It happens, there’s nothing you can do about it other than making sure you don’t make the same mistake again. Like you said it’s most likely going to be water weight, none of that will be actual fat so don’t deep it
ficking feels like fat, my face is giga bloated jfl, very shit feeling. i see this as a good thing tho now since ik how shit i feel and how much i’m tripping lol, so i will keep it in mind before doing the same thing, and will prevent me from doing it again.
i’m think i would’ve gained some fat, not sure

• +1
Reactions: N1666