D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
Title

Attachments

• 1582112954597.jpg
    1582112954597.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 81
Don't post here asking for opinions, consult with an experienced maxilofacial surgeon. You do have a side profile that potentially indicates correction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2856

As long as you understand and accept the risks and the operation itself is designed to make you better (aesthetically and airway), or at least not worse, there should be no ethical issues, although I understand the dilemma any surgeon could find in doing that.

But a different question is wether your insurance (private o public health system) would have to pay for an operation that looks just cosmetic to me.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Lorsss and goat2x
As long as you understand and accept the risks and the operation itself is designed to make you better (aesthetically and airway), or at least not worse, there should be no ethical issues, although I understand the dilemma any surgeon could find in doing that.

But a different question is wether your insurance (private o public health system) would have to pay for an operation that looks just cosmetic to me.
Seems like he can't close his mouth properly. Maybe he can get free surgery.

Def ask jawsurgeryforums because you would definitely benefit from some form of orthognathic surgery and this forum is useless for actual advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 2856 and subhuman incel
Seems like he can't close his mouth properly. Maybe he can get free surgery.
Ye to do that I have to use my mentalis muscle way too much(mentalis is linked to lower lip and that's why it's so huge).I don't know man.If it's for free I will consider it but the risks are real.

Imagine doing it and looking good like I am supposed to be and then imagine losing sense of touch in half of your face...