Will amitriptyline (Elavil) help me become low-inhib?

enriquecel

enriquecel

chad in car mirrors subhuman in iphone camera
since pregab is always talked abt and is an anti depressant just like elavil should i bother taking it? what dosages and protocols?

tags:
drug maxxed low inhib chimp: @Clavicular (help me)

birds: @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @iloveboobs @Imretarded? @Rea @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir

EDIT** IM NOT FUCKING DEPRESSED OR MENTALLY ILL :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and NZb6Air
bump

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i need to fit in with the lowinhib sheboons!

• +1
forgot a bird: @NZb6Air

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and NZb6Air
It's just a sedative no?

Worst antidepressant with huge sides

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
+1488% prolactine, +5kg of fat per week

• JFL
It's just a sedative no?
well i mean pregab is classed as antidepressant and this also is, but idk what effect it will have and id rather consult you niggas before i injest jew rat cum

• JFL
since pregab is always talked abt and is an anti depressant just like elavil should i bother taking it? what dosages and protocols?

tags:

birds: @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @iloveboobs @Imretarded? @Rea @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir
Take it nigga it helps :ogre:
@NZb6Air @truthhurts

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, enriquecel and truthhurts
No drugs ita ova if ue not naturally low inhib

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel and truthhurts
well i mean pregab is classed as antidepressant and this also is, but idk what effect it will have and id rather consult you niggas before i injest jew rat cum
i'm talking about the effects, and pregab makes u low iq not low inhib
only ethanol and getting knocked out maeks u low inhib

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and truthhurts
i'm talking about the effects, and pregab makes u low iq not low inhib
only ethanol and getting knocked out maeks u low inhib
so why tf do niggas be taking antidepressants to become less socially aware? im lost please enlighten me

• +1

tags:

+1488% prolactine, +5kg of fat per week
You can control with cabergoline :ogre:

• +1
You can control with cabergoline :ogre:
might take some before a long ass day at school and see what it does for me at minimal dosages, also prettey sure its expired but who cares

• +1
so why tf do niggas be taking antidepressants to become less socially aware? im lost please enlighten me
not less socially aware, jsut rbecome retarded to fit and shit cause niggas be retarded the convos will flow easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: undefined64 and enriquecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kaligula567
Unlikely. It is mostly a muscle relaxer. Will make you sleep a lot. I used it to treat chronic neck pain. And I will still drop one pill every six months just to overset the effects of chronically working out.

• +1
not less socially aware, jsut rbecome retarded to fit and shit cause niggas be retarded the convos will flow easier
aha understood, so what can i take to become less socially anxious

• +1
But anyways it is too high price stack and this old as fuck antidepressant is bad decision
i alr have it for undisclossed reasons (its not mine)

• +1
Bruh why you take amitriptyline if you are in school. Get normal psychotherapist that will not make you vegetable by the age of 21
might take some before a long ass day at school and see what it does for me at minimal dosages, also prettey sure its expired but who cares

Bruh why you take amitriptyline if you are in school. Get normal psychotherapist that will not make you vegetable by the age of 21
nigga im not on it and never have been, just curios what effects it will have and how it could benefit me. also im not mentally ill or sum shit, im just super fucking awkward

Happy pills don’t work boyo it’s more goy food. Fight thru yourself or die a goy

• +1
Reactions: undefined64 and enriquecel
nigga im not on it and never have been, just curios what effects it will have and how it could benefit me. also im not mentally ill or sum shit, im just super fucking awkward
Anyway you can fuck up your brain with this this never touch it

• +1
bro im not fucking deppressed lmao
you will feel no anxiety probably(that's how antidepressants like ami works) but will feel such anhedonia and laziness that you will kys bruh

And also your dick in 2-3 weeks can stop work so your inhib will not matter anymore :)

tags:

EDIT** IM NOT FUCKING DEPRESSED OR MENTALLY ILL :forcedsmile:
its one of the like 50 meds my mother is on

shes fucking psychotic but tbh 0 inhib so i guess it does something

it could be the other shit she tweaks off tho

its one of the like 50 meds my mother is on

shes fucking psychotic but tbh 0 inhib so i guess it does something

it could be the other shit she tweaks off tho
damn bro, hope your mom gets better

damn bro, hope your mom gets better
hope she ODs

typical shit never showing affection+hating+refusing to pick me up as kid because she believed i was the devil or some shit

mf doesnt even talk to me

• So Sad
hope she ODs

typical shit never showing affection+hating+refusing to pick me up as kid because she believed i was the devil or some shit

mf doesnt even talk to me
damn bro really unlucky, we all finna make it dawg dw

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
I recomenden using things sparnkgly, a benzodiacepine or pregabalin its good for low inhibid and social anxiety, but i used rpegabalin for thee months straight for chronic back pain and it give me acne, so take care

• Hmm...
I recomenden using things sparnkgly, a benzodiacepine or pregabalin its good for low inhibid and social anxiety, but i used rpegabalin for thee months straight for chronic back pain and it give me acne, so take care
damn, alr will do :feelsautistic: