Will antidepressants cause even more skin aging?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I probably need to take them cause the stress is too much I can’t get my thoughts on control, it ‘s just like ‘philtrum, under eyes, folds, philtrum, under eyes folds…. Will my folds ever be straight and normal again? Will I get my under eye volume back if I feel better? Did the clothespin/filler really changed my philtrum?’

So antidepressants are probably thr only way to get out of it
But I’ve heard they can age u /ur skin even more
Is that true?
Any experience?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and Rt-Rust1
If you keep worrying about everything you will drop dead in 5 years tops so yeah, you need to do something about this absurd body dysmorphia that's been plaguing you. FYI: your philtrum, under eyes and folds are absolutely fine and the only changes you see are due to different lighting and your own sick delusional mindset.

I'd recommend a therapist before you neuter your brain with 20x the recommended antidepressant dose, though. Judging by your posts you'd probably chug an entire blister pack after not seeing immediate results in 10 minutes.

Look at psychologists in your area and schedule an appointment as soon as possible, they will be able to help you see things clearly, if you depend on social outcasts from this obscure forum for confirmation on what is true and what is false you will go insane. There are a lot of petty and delusional users that will reinforce your delusions only to see you crash and burn.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Carpediem, Deleted member, CometDragon and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Constantin Denis, germanlooks and 3 others
Smoke weed instead or take THC/CBD oil

If you keep worrying about everything you will drop dead in 5 years tops so yeah, you need to do something about this absurd body dysmorphia that's been plaguing you. FYI: your philtrum, under eyes and folds are absolutely fine and the only changes you see are due to different lighting and your own sick delusional mindset.

I'd recommend a therapist before you neuter your brain with 20x the recommended antidepressant dose, though. Judging by your posts you'd probably chug an entire blister pack after not seeing immediate results in 10 minutes.

Look at psychologists in your area and schedule an appointment as soon as possible, they will be able to help you see things clearly, if you depend on social outcasts from this obscure forum for confirmation on what is true and what is false you will go insane. There are a lot of petty and delusional users that will reinforce your delusions only to see you crash and burn.
My under eyes are really totally sunken right now but probably from xanax and that I feel totally bullshit
My philtrum looks still different in pics? Or is this length disortion/lightning ?
Before vs now:

Attachments

• 3BB8D9B7-C30F-44C1-AF84-064DC94CD628.jpeg
    3BB8D9B7-C30F-44C1-AF84-064DC94CD628.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4E1B0ED5-DDAC-45DC-ABAB-2474634F6DD1.png
    4E1B0ED5-DDAC-45DC-ABAB-2474634F6DD1.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
Take some SSRI for 4-6months then stop. Your brain is depressed giving you bad obsessions and bad mood.

You can't resolve it by yourself you need medication.

I used them 5 years ago when I was diagnosed at 25 with rhumatoid arthritis i couldn't cope the pain ( was like dying bone broken for 3 years non stop) and it help me pass through it and I even managed to avoid any oxycodin as pain management.

Your obsession about your folds and fat pads at 22 is irrelevant .your only problem is that you are MTN and need bones to become Chad.

• +1
Reactions: kingOfCrash
Yes.
Avoid escitalopram

Take some SSRI for 4-6months then stop. Your brain is depressed giving you bad obsessions and bad mood.

You can't resolve it by yourself you need medication.

I used them 5 years ago when I was diagnosed at 25 with rhumatoid arthritis i couldn't cope the pain ( was like dying bone broken for 3 years non stop) and it help me pass through it and I even managed to avoid any oxycodin as pain management.

Your obsession about your folds and fat pads at 22 is irrelevant .your only problem is that you are MTN and need bones to become Chad.
I’m not mtn I destroyed my philtrum in 2018 with a clothespin or probably filler I’m a subhuman oldcel

Do all cause wrinkles? Or only esculatopram?
Jfl I haven't tried them all but escitalopram and fluvo def are not side effect free I'll tell you that much

in my case antidepressants caused me tinnitus and erectile dysfunction not to mention the lowered cognitive ability.

it does help others but in my case it did more harm than good.

my advice is to stay away from SNRIs.
take Magnesium Glycinate 350mg Solaray product, one cap before bed.

and Baclofen 25mg one tablet in morning.

in my case antidepressants caused me tinnitus and erectile dysfunction not to mention the lowered cognitive ability.

Ok thanks

Do you truly need antidepressants for only your "skin" problems that we can't notice? Or do you got more things stressing you out man? What you need is to delete your account here, remove all the mirrors in your house and enjoy life man.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Do you truly need antidepressants for only your "skin" problems that we can't notice? Or do you got more things stressing you out man? What you need is to delete your account here, remove all the mirrors in your house and enjoy life man.
Yes bc its making me suicidal
I noticed I destroyed my philtrum as well
Probably from filler or putting a clothespin on it in 2018 to stretch my fucking folds

I probably need to take them cause the stress is too much I can’t get my thoughts on control, it ‘s just like ‘philtrum, under eyes, folds, philtrum, under eyes folds…. Will my folds ever be straight and normal again? Will I get my under eye volume back if I feel better? Did the clothespin/filler really changed my philtrum?’

So antidepressants are probably thr only way to get out of it
But I’ve heard they can age u /ur skin even more
Is that true?
Any experience?

No first hand experience but knew a female taking them and her skin seemed to age a little faster than usual.

No first hand experience but knew a female taking them and her skin seemed to age a little faster than usual.
How old is she

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I noticed I destroyed my philtrum as well
Probably from filler or putting a clothespin on it in 2018 to stretch my fucking folds
Well, blackpillers say your looks are your personality. I guess you take it to another whole level.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Well, blackpillers say your looks are your personality. I guess you take it to another whole level.
I don’t understand? What do u mean with this?

OP suffers from BDD

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
I took escitalopram for a year at 25 i still look 24 at 31 JFL.

Yes only had lower libido, cognitive impairment, emotional numbness.

Have good mother aging genetics though, quit smoking and avoid sun is key.

Yes they will technically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Lawton88

another retard who wasted 5 mins of his lifetimr falling for this schizo troll

Es
I took escitalopram for a year at 25 i still look 24 at 31 JFL.

Yes only had lower libido, cognitive impairment, emotional numbness.

Have good mother aging genetics though, quit smoking and avoid sun is key.
i have good mother aging genetics as well but look 10 yrs older my age, (I’m 22) bc of suicidal constant stress

Es

i have good mother aging genetics as well but look 10 yrs older my age, (I’m 22) bc of suicidal constant stress
have you ever talked to your mum about your naso, undereyes and philtrum? if so what was her reaction ? btw you should go camping or travel for awhile ngl will help your depression.

What about SSRIs

I was thinking about taking antidepressants to improve cognitive function

have you ever talked to your mum about your naso, undereyes and philtrum? if so what was her reaction ? btw you should go camping or travel for awhile ngl will help your depression.
Yeah my parents now about everything. It’s also kinda their fault bc they weren’t there for me in the right way when I was screaming and crying my soul out back im 2018
She says that’s more my head

What about SSRIs

Tried sertaline before and it was good for one week then it's effectiveness declined massively.

Tbh take any natural boosters... Stay away from such meds unless it's really affecting the quality of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Tried sertaline before and it was good for one week then it's effectiveness declined massively.

Tbh take any natural boosters... Stay away from such meds unless it's really affecting the quality of your life.
My family went through several fights because I refused to take antidepressants I think

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
My family went through several fights because I refused to take antidepressants I think
Stand by your decision, you're doing yourself a favor.

If they just insist, act like you're taking it and flush it down the toilet.

• +1

I need them to cope with my lost face

I need them to cope with my lost face
I think you should start collagen maxxing it will improve your situation rather than hoping on some nasty meds

I think you should start collagen maxxing it will improve your situation rather than hoping on some nasty meds
I’ve tried almost everything in those 4 years
Now I’m even trying subliminals/frequency

yep keep worrying about it and making 10000000000000000 threads about it that will stop it

What about SSRIs

It could work but it depends on if any cognitive impairment is caused by your depression.

If your not depressed or have always had the same level of cognitive function SSRIs won't help much.

If you do think any depression is causing cognitive impairment (it's actually called pseudodementia - Google it) then an SSRI called Vortioxetine might be helpful for you, it's not exactly an SSRI but it does share some of the same MOA.

• +1
She was late 20s but started looking mid 30s +.
To be fair can we really say it was the SSRIs? Women tend to hit a wall at the late 20s early 30s mark. I'm sure depression isn't very good for the aging process either.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It could work but it depends on if any cognitive impairment is caused by your depression.

If your not depressed or have always had the same level of cognitive function SSRIs won't help much.

If you do think any depression is causing cognitive impairment (it's actually called pseudodementia - Google it) then an SSRI called Vortioxetine might be helpful for you, it's not exactly an SSRI but it does share some of the same MOA.
Thanks. I dont have depression lol I dont know if I ever had the same level. I did good at elementary school then also in high school (but here the decline started. But I guess it is because I started to devote more time to study other things on my own) now in uni the same hapoens, I actually do good just not perfect. Anyways Im not full on it theres other stuff I have to deal with (which are time and mental burdens) I also spend morr time in the kitchen since I started the gymmaxing journey.

I was considering the ssri not only because of the cognitive part but because of the alleged gut benefits

Last edited:
Thanks. I dont have depression lol I dont know if I ever had the same level. I did good at elementary school then also in high school (but here the decline started. But I guess it is because I started to devote more time to study other things on my own) now in uni the same hapoens, I actually do good just not perfect. Anyways Im not full on it theres other stuff I have to deal with (which are time and mental burdens) I also spend morr time in the kitchen since I started the gymmaxing journey.
Ahh I get ya, I started declining in hs too but I think it's just because things get more complex the farther you go in education.
I was considering the ssri not only because of the cognitive part but because of the alleged gut benefits
I think an ssri would only bring you to baseline if you have pseudodementia. Modafinil might be helpful.

What are the alleged gut benefits? I know something like 90% of serotonin is present in the gut but what improvements are you hoping to get?

Ahh I get ya, I started declining in hs too but I think it's just because things get more complex the farther you go in education.

I think an ssri would only bring you to baseline if you have pseudodementia. Modafinil might be helpful.

What are the alleged gut benefits? I know something like 90% of serotonin is present in the gut but what improvements are you hoping to get?

It says ssris are used to treat irritable bowel syndrome symptoms