Will Ashwagandha close my growth plates earlier?

Weter

Weter

Gold
It is clear that globally its safe, the thing is - is it safe for heightmaxxing? Im 15 yo and hope my growth plates are open so i wanna take ashwagandha, obv it increases IGF-1 and T3, T4, but with Thyroid hormone level boost, it can result in premature growth plates closure? Should i worry about this and shout i still take ashwagandha for heightmaxxing :ROFLMAO: and maybe the recommended dose? I do not need the stress and the depression redduction cope, only for GH properties

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Ashwaghanda what a failo curry name.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, VrilChad and future_mogger
Ikr, but the igf-1 properties and Thyroid Hormone boost without Steroidal Drugs are proven and are SIGNIFICANT, so i assume it worthes it?
Idk.only chemical drugs work. Plat based are cope.

so ashwagandha closes growth plates faster? brutal
Bruh, so a bullshit for heightmax?
No, it is usefull for heightmaxxing when taking an aromatase inhibitor with it, and in the abscence of T3/T4 supplementation. Its more nuanced then its bad vs good, read my post on it for more info. However taking it by itself will cause plates to shut faster.

so taking ashwagandha without aromatase inhibitor means growth plates close fast? thats sad. i cant afford AI
No, it is usefull for heightmaxxing when taking an aromatase inhibitor with it, and in the abscence of T3/T4 supplementation. Its more nuanced then its bad vs good, read my post on it for more info. However taking it by itself will cause plates to shut faster.

Got it, what armoatase inhibtor would be possible to get without prescription and safe?

Got it, what armoatase inhibtor would be possible to get without prescription and safe?
Nothing is safe it will have side effects and potential complications you need to learn how to manage and deal with. If you don't understand how it works or have someone guiding you through the process don't try heightmaxx

Nothing is safe it will have side effects and potential complications you need to learn how to manage and deal with. If you don't understand how it works or have someone guiding you through the process don't try heightmaxx
What would be the safest way to take aromatase inhibitor at 16?

If I'm taking 1200mg of ashwaganda a day by itself, will my growth plates close faster?

It is clear that globally its safe, the thing is - is it safe for heightmaxxing? Im 15 yo and hope my growth plates are open so i wanna take ashwagandha, obv it increases IGF-1 and T3, T4, but with Thyroid hormone level boost, it can result in premature growth plates closure? Should i worry about this and shout i still take ashwagandha for heightmaxxing :ROFLMAO: and maybe the recommended dose? I do not need the stress and the depression redduction cope, only for GH properties
are you using it purely for heightmaxxing? nah
pubertymaxxing for frame and bone? sure