Will become a millionaire by the end of this year (at 18)

-uni courses
-2 FREE mentors with 5 and 7 years of experience
-0.1% of the good content in youtube
-Chatgpt
What uni courses do you go into to learn about day trading? Apologies for lack of basic knowledge I am still in high school

Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 29167 and Ragnar
What uni courses do you go into to learn about day trading? Apologies for lack of basic knowledge I am still in high school
For incredibly basic stuff go to the mainstream YouTubers, but don't get trapped on the technical analysis/indicator trap and that's it.

Uni courses i posed a link before on this thread

For incredibly basic stuff go to the mainstream YouTubers, but don't get trapped on the technical analysis/indicator trap and that's it.

Uni courses i posed a link before on this thread
got it thanks bud

Yes, iqpill strikes again. Making this thread for accountability purposes and to brag.

Made around 33k with trading in just 2 months of starting with real money. (Started with 86 bucks)

Goal is to make 1mil by the 31/12/2023, coincidentally the day of my birthday lol.

Not unrealistic since I dedicate 90% of my day life to trading. (No friends, NEET, dropped out)

Not selling anything obv, any person that sells trading advice is a non profitable scammer.
Yup yup, love to see it. however spaniard detected

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Ragnar
Lol @ posters who believe that you can earn anything on forex with 86 bucks investment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Tallooksmaxxer and Ragnar
Yup yup, love to see it. however spaniard detected

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
May i ask for a proof? Screnshot of your trade history or bank account??

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes, iqpill strikes again. Making this thread for accountability purposes and to brag.

Made around 33k with trading in just 2 months of starting with real money. (Started with 86 bucks)

Goal is to make 1mil by the 31/12/2023, coincidentally the day of my birthday lol.

Not unrealistic since I dedicate 90% of my day life to trading. (No friends, NEET, dropped out)

Not selling anything obv, any person that sells trading advice is a non profitable scammer.
you will be at 100k at the end of the year and then lose it all and get depressed the year after, many such stories, choose a different trajectory, trading is 90% luck and 10% skill

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado

happy bd buddy, whats your capital now?

• +1
Reactions: dood
on which platform do you trade?

-uni courses
-2 FREE mentors with 5 and 7 years of experience
-0.1% of the good content in youtube
-Chatgpt
What uni courses? finance is vague

For anyone wondering he lost it all a month later and he decided to rope in his birthday after trying it all again, his parents kicked him out the basement so sadly he couldn’t afford to larp on .org anymore.
RIP @Ragnar the incel wolf of larpstreet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Sny, Ragnar and 5 others

Doidn the same i make around the same amount to

Rip bro. After his ethnic parents found out he was skipping uni classes he got sent back to somalia where he was raped by a gang of african orangutans 🙏

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Roge, distance decay and 1 other person
Good job if real and if not, I hope you get raped by niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and nanefer
I don't believe you

• +1