Will become a millionaire by the end of this year (at 18)

Ragnar

Ragnar

heightmaxxing to 6'6
Yes, iqpill strikes again. Making this thread for accountability purposes and to brag.

Made around 33k with trading in just 2 months of starting with real money. (Started with 86 bucks)

Goal is to make 1mil by the 31/12/2023, coincidentally the day of my birthday lol.

Not unrealistic since I dedicate 90% of my day life to trading. (No friends, NEET, dropped out)

Not selling anything obv, any person that sells trading advice is a non profitable scammer.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ, Joe Rogancel, coispet and 12 others
Made around 33k with trading in just 2 months of starting with real money. (Started with 86 bucks)
Is this really true? How did you do this? Give tips for beginners like me

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Joe Rogancel, Zonar and 6 others
Yes, iqpill strikes again. Making this thread for accountability purposes and to brag.

Goal is to make 1mil by the 31/12/2023, coincidentally the day of my birthday lol.

Not unrealistic since I dedicate 90% of my day life to trading. (No friends, NEET, dropped out)

Not selling anything obv, any person that sells trading advice is a non profitable scammer.
lol ur gonna get rekt hard

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and nigkook
Is this really true? How did you do this? Give tips for beginners like me
First like I tell everyone, start studying college level courses in websites like https://ocw.mit.edu/

I've done 5 college level courses in that time as well. Studying finance and economics is more worth your time than watching 10h of yt bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ZoomerSpicoid415, acv700 and 2 others
u seem to arrogant and think that you know all that shit. Consider that you are noob and money you've made is pure luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Zonar, efidescontinuado and 7 others
What type of trading? Good job if true OP (y) might have to look into it

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
u seem to arrogant and think that you know all that shit. Consider that you are noob and money you've made is pure luck
Yes correct I'm extremely arrogant there's no going around it. And you can't get consistent profits with just Luck boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook, AsGoodAsItGets, chrisN and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, hopeless NTmaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Yes correct I'm extremely arrogant there's no going around it. And you can't get consistent profits with just Luck boyo
no you can get consistent profit with just luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, mazzi and Ragnar
if what you’re saying is real you qould have countless job offers from all around the world lmao

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and nitesik
no you can get consistent profit with just luck
Money management, psychology and actual strategy matter way more than just luck. I'd say 80% is that and 20% is luck. It's not a coinflip.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, AsGoodAsItGets, thereallegend and 1 other person
i will have a rolls royce by age 17

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Ragnar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Money management, psychology and actual strategy matter way more than just luck. I'd say 80% is that and 20% is luck. It's not a coinflip.
ur right but you are only 2 month in. I know many many guys who lost everything after streak of wins

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and efidescontinuado
ur right but you are only 2 month in. I know many many guys who lost everything after streak of wins
It's not a streak, I've lost plenty of money but obviously I won't put it there :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and AsGoodAsItGets
Thanks bro

• +1
Never said I’m buying @MakinMogReturns @Ragnar

• Ugh..
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Never said I’m buying @MakinMogReturns @Ragnar
So why would he give you FREE ADVICE if he just said he wouldn't even give it if you PAID

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, IndraBC, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
So why would he give you FREE ADVICE if he just said he wouldn't even give it if you PAID
Because it’s normal and common decency? Plenty of people give free advice without selling.

To be fair, I only read the first sentence or two.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MakinMogReturns
Also, isn’t this you?

3376925 ADCC6E46 D37D 410F 9809 8BE9BA8F2D3C
this me indeed

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
save my life with 10k btc

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Ragnar
How long does it take to learn everything you know? What trading platform do you recommend?

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
post proof or it didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: acv700, IndraBC and Pale God
all exponential returns from trading depends on luck. you cannot know which stocks to prioritize unless you have credible insider knowledge. a lot of the wisdom of the crowd type analyses act kind of like insider knowledge, but it's usually manipulation, copium, or pump and dumps. they're all random. the only way you can influence things in your favor is by diversifying and holding. the returns will not be great

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Ragnar and Respalier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, efidescontinuado, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others

Based

• +1
post proof or it didnt happen
Its very easy to fraud PnLs, even if i posed screenshots there is no way you could tell if there were real or not

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
all exponential returns from trading depends on luck. you cannot know which stocks to prioritize unless you have credible insider knowledge. a lot of the wisdom of the crowd type analyses act kind of like insider knowledge, but it's usually manipulation, copium, or pump and dumps. they're all random. the only way you can influence things in your favor is by diversifying and holding. the returns will not be great
pretty common knowledge but in the end this is low iq copium

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Depends on iq, mt4
Lmfao this is such a midwit thing to say
IQ is most of the time only useful in diagnosing genuine stupidity and it only really measures a person's reasoning ability not their ability to learn easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Ragnar
Lmfao this is such a midwit thing to say
IQ is most of the time only useful in diagnosing genuine stupidity and it only really measures a person's reasoning ability not their ability to learn easier
intelligence is an abstract thing, just like looks/harmony.

when i say "iq" i refer to overall combined intelligence, i use it as an acronym for that.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, AsGoodAsItGets and 0hMan
intelligence is an abstract thing, just like looks/harmony.

when i say "iq" i refer to overall combined intelligence, i use it as an acronym for that.
Gotcha. I just thought you meant IQ specifically

• +1
incels always eqaute things to 'luck' and 'destiny' idk y

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, AsGoodAsItGets, nitesik and 1 other person
incels always eqaute things to 'luck' and 'destiny' idk y
yeah you can totally become top tier trader in 2 month

you'all never saw real downsides and how traders with 10+ years experience lost everything in a spare of few month

he maybe didn't get lucky but it seems like he thinks he know all shit. Which is wrong

• +1
Reactions: acv700, efidescontinuado and Ragnar
Good for you.

99% of ppl here don’t have an IQ of 151, so this won’t work for them unless they increase it.

I took an online IQ test in 2019 and got 127.

My only hope would be ChatGPT trading bots. I need to research way way more on that though.

Just get a job for looksmaxxing money is my strategy atm.

For everybody the only thing I can recommend is get a job + looksmaxx + 30 day bonds.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Crusile and Ragnar
How did you learn everything you know? Please pm me some details, really curious

How did you learn everything you know? Please pm me some details, really curious
-uni courses
-2 FREE mentors with 5 and 7 years of experience
-0.1% of the good content in youtube
-Chatgpt

i hope it works out for u, but what r u gonna do if it doesnt since ur neet drop out?

• +1
i hope it works out for u, but what r u gonna do if it doesnt since ur neet drop out?
im an unofficial dropout, my parents still think that i go to uni since i pay someone to go to my exams and pass :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, AsGoodAsItGets, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
im an unofficial dropout, my parents still think that i go to uni since i pay someone to go to my exams and pass :ROFLMAO:
and to answer your question i have some heritage and some houses/apartments that i could live of rent

damn thats smart where are u from

• +1
and to answer your question i have some heritage and some houses/apartments that i could live of rent
lucky rich bastard

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back