Will bimax ascend me?

chemosh

chemosh

Bronze
Shitty morph but is this feasible with bsso+ genio ?

You don't have an overbite therefore you're not recessed , I'm speaking from experience , similar situation like you

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer, ManzareK and 1 other person
You don't have an overbite therefore you're not recessed , I'm speaking from experience , similar situation like you
Im not recessed? My mandible is far behind?

What are you going to do?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bogii and Deleted member 16371
Im not recessed? My mandible is far behind?
If you don't have an overbite it's because your not recessed or that your both jaws are recessed (not your case since your maxila is fine)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If you don't have an overbite it's because your not recessed or that your both jaws are recessed (not your case since your maxila is fine)
I still have an small overbite but mainly because my ortho did the best to camouflage it, so it should be bigger

I still have an small overbite but mainly because my ortho did the best to camouflage it, so it should be bigger
Then you're recessed and get a bsso , I got my second bimax and look like this
AirBrush 20220417193907

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
Yes you are recessed

You have SFS

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
Yes you are recessed

You have SFS
No I don't , short chin≠sfs. When I smile I see my teeth and the gum . +. I have 19 cm face height from chin to hairline , which is literally the average. It might look lik I have sfs because my head is disproportionately wide for it's height

• Woah
No I don't , short chin≠sfs. When I smile I see my teeth and the gum . +. I have 19 cm face height from chin to hairline , which is literally the average. It might look lik I have sfs because my head is disproportionately wide for it's height
Yeah your jaws look alligned to me

Is there a way to know if i need only bsso or bimax + ccw ? Is it - if overbite then bsso or else bimax+ ccw?

Yeah your jaws look alligned to me

Is there a way to know if i need only bsso or bimax + ccw ? Is it - if overbite then bsso or else bimax+ ccw?
Your maxila doesn't look recessed to me and if you have too downward grown mandible , get BSSO+Genio+CCW

• Woah
0 logic

• +1
Reactions: highT
Your maxila doesn't look recessed to me and if you have too downward grown mandible , get BSSO+Genio+CCW
just advance your mandible into an underbite? lol. do we not realize both jaws have to be in a relationship for a bite.

• +1
No , it will be just enough since the doctor can decide how much movement to make. Why should he get Lefort 1 if his maxilla isn't recessed
just advance your mandible into an underbite? lol. do we not realize both jaws have to be in a relationship for a bite.

• Woah
No , it will be just enough since the doctor can decide how much movement to make. Why should he get Lefort 1 if his maxilla isn't recessed
I think you have not really been thinking clearly.

LeFort 1 isn’t just made for advancing the maxilla to fix “recession”

It can be used to advance the upper jaw, so the lower jaw can advance further, because as I said they both form a bite.

Next, you mentioned rotation when you quite literally need a LeFort 1 fragment to rotate your jaws. You can’t rotate the lower jaw without rotating the upper jaw. That would create a malocclusion whether anterior open bite or posterior open bite.

Also how can you decide what movement to make if he doesn’t have an overbite? How can you advance his lower jaw further if his bite is normal? Are you fucking stupid?

• +1
I think you have not really been thinking clearly.

LeFort 1 isn’t just made for advancing the maxilla to fix “recession”

It can be used to advance the upper jaw, so the lower jaw can advance further, because as I said they both form a bite.

Next, you mentioned rotation when you quite literally need a LeFort 1 fragment to rotate your jaws. You can’t rotate the lower jaw without rotating the upper jaw. That would create a malocclusion whether anterior open bite or posterior open bite.

Also how can you decide what movement to make if he doesn’t have an overbite? How can you advance his lower jaw further if his bite is normal? Are you fucking stupid?
I fucked your mother tbh

• Woah
How would yall rate the after morph?

• Woah