Will cutting out salt from my diet make my face less puffy?

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
title + any other ways to make face less puffy?
I'm at a really low weight btw so no cutting

• Woah
Reactions: redmaxx
icing face, black coffee ( asian method) , cold showers, workout + cardio ofc, get enough sleep, and ye lower sodim intake

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Reduce carbs, get your potassium to salt ratio in the optimal range. Don't get sunburn

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Why do you have that goofy face expression in your pfp

really? he popped up in my tiktok, very good face ngl, kinda average height i assumed he was tall
Keep in mind that he's mega frauding, his eyes especially.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43934
Don’t lower your sodium. The more sodium the more you piss out water. The less sodium u have the more water you hold as your body is holding that water since the sodium is low. Wherever there’s sodium water goes towards it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Keep in mind that he's mega frauding, his eyes especially.
what? how? i don’t think he is frauding tho they are the same even in videos

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
really? he popped up in my tiktok, very good face ngl, kinda average height i assumed he was tall
his face saves him tho so I think he's alright

Don’t lower your sodium. The more sodium the more you piss out water. The less sodium u have the more water you hold as your body is holding that water since the sodium is low. Wherever there’s sodium water goes towards it.
Are you joking?

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
Yes especially keto but if you're recessed it won't help enough to get foids. Many people are recessed not bloated.

Yes especially keto but if you're recessed it won't help enough to get foids. Many people are recessed not bloated.
I'm not thankfully but I will look into the keto thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
Depends on the rest of your diet (insulin levels) and your potassium intake. Some salt is good for you.

Biggest cope I’ve ever read.

Low sodium, low carbs, drink 3L+ water for 3 days and if you’re still bloated then I’m sorry.

Low sodium, low carbs, drink 3L+ water for 3 days and if you’re still bloated then I’m sorry.
tank you bery muc

Are you joking?
Are you joking? The less sodium you intake the more retention you have, as the water is holding on longer with lower sodium as compared to higher, where the sodium will be pissed out and much more water will be leaving as compared to retaining.

Only things you said that made sense were low carbs, drink a lot of water.