• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
when will you understand that it doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Deleted member 71812, lilith and 5 others
when will you understand that it doesn't matter
t50 is a halo dude, bcos of chinks and spics and curries its not a halo. if everyone had light eyes t50 demon eyes will mog hard

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 5'7 zoomer
t50 is a halo dude, bcos of chinks and spics and curries its not a halo. if everyone had light eyes t50 demon eyes will mog hard
it's all about the shape

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, lilith, murdah and 3 others
he will remain a subhuman forever unless he has a big dick and fucks like crazy
hes prolly a dicklet cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I would be such a mogger with a10 and my tanned skin but i have ethnic brown eyes sadly, waiting for this shit to come out

• +1
Reactions: gigell
eye color changed this mans life
4099003 IMG 20240428 215138

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lilith, coisbhai, ggg.tv🤫 and 3 others
Fat fucks getting this shit is insane lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Soon t50 will be halo demon eyes cos majority will have light

View attachment 2920141View attachment 2920142
From subhuman with brown eyes to subhuman with blue eyes. If you think women give a shit about him now because he has blue eyes, then I recommend you taking your medication you got from your psychiatrist that you refused in the last weeks according to your post history. Incel.

From subhuman with brown eyes to subhuman with blue eyes. If you think women give a shit about him now because he has blue eyes, then I recommend you taking your medication you got from your psychiatrist that you refused in the last weeks according to your post history. Incel.
yea but im chad so amber will halo me

Lol. Most of the 3rd world cannot afford eye colour change and they mostly have t50s. Therefore light colour eyes will remain a halo until that changes at the very minimum.

Also it depends on if eye colour change becomes popular with normies like braces did. But fucking around with your eyes is very dangerous so it may not. Even on this forum, people who are really pro surgery are too afraid to get their eye colour changed.

only coping shitskins will do this. and then it wont matter just like how every nigger has jordans

Lol. Most of the 3rd world cannot afford eye colour change and they mostly have t50s. Therefore light colour eyes will remain a halo until that changes at the very minimum.

Also it depends on if eye colour change becomes popular with normies like braces did. But fucking around with your eyes is very dangerous so it may not. Even on this forum, people who are really pro surgery are too afraid to get their eye colour changed.
exccept no one ascends from braces except comical teeth ones. I dont think many ascend from eye colour either but its propaganda is good the anything can happen