Will Fin Nuke Muh Neurosteroid?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Fuckkk I really don't care about the 15% increase in test- that's basically negligible so the peripheral increase in estrogen may be what, 5%?

But what about this bullshit about it killing the alpregnolone neurosteroid thing. That's fucked man. I already tried progesterone cream last year cuz of @BrahminBoss propaganda and was aliterally lactating for a month after...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 32486 and normie_joe
which other option do u have

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Yes you will lose allopregnanolone. Progesterone is a very potent inhibitor of male steroidogenesis - more potent than estrogen - so you were likely hypogonadal, hence the lactating.

Lower allopregnanolone = lower GABAergic signaling = heightened anxiety, brain fog, etc.

To heighten GABAergic signaling you can use sodium valproate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, idcgraycel and Shieda_Kayn
Yes you will lose allopregnanolone. Progesterone is a very potent inhibitor of male steroidogenesis - more potent than estrogen - so you were likely hypogonadal, hence the lactating.

Lower allopregnanolone = lower GABAergic signaling = heightened anxiety, brain fog, etc.

To heighten GABAergic signaling you can use sodium valproate
High iq. Mind if I ask your opinion on 1mg fin every second day

High iq. Mind if I ask your opinion on 1mg fin every second day
Finasteride has similar effects at < 0.5mg dose as a full 1mg dose so you could try 0.25-0.5mg a day or 1mg EOD and see if hair loss stabilizes with minimal sides

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn