Will finasteride sufficient for hair loss during 250mg/week T lifetime?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I'm gonna start taking T 200-250mg/week arguably lifetime. I have nw1 and taking 0,5mg finasteride per day and succesfully maintain my hairline. Should I add RU or finasteride 1mg/ed is enough? How can I check it's suffucient?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Do not do this mistake... srsly...

What is the point of Norwood 0 if your dick does not work?

Brutal Hormonepill :unsure:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItalianCesso and Deleted member 16834
Do not do this mistake... srsly...

What is the point of Norwood 0 if your dick does not work?

Brutal Hormonepill :unsure:
why my dick won't work properly? i will take hcg as well

why my dick won't work properly? i will take hcg as well
its just one of these betas that is scared of finateride

im on topical for a while now and my dick is working better than ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and .👽.

i've been taking almost a year and no side effects so far.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and buflek
i've been taking almost a year and no side effects so far.
im sure people with shit tier test levels get fucked by fin because they have no dht and no testosterone ofc they cant get a boner anymore

us regular gym guys wont havr much problems

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 17244
im sure people with shit tier test levels get fucked by fin because they have no dht and no testosterone ofc they cant get a boner anymore

us regular gym guys wont havr much problems
what's your thoughts about T and fin? Will fin be sufficient if I have no problems with maintain my hair dosing 0,5mg/ed?

You are just one of those retards who is NOT scared, until their dick stops working... permanently...

Then they come on this forum and write tearful stories like "Finasteride and Test fucked up my erection, which is now 6:30... How do I cope" :feelskek:

what's your thoughts about T and fin? Will fin be sufficient if I have no problems with maintain my hair dosing 0,5mg/ed?
1mg should help again 300mg T. but since you are already balding idk man sounds risky

if it's really NW1 you must be crazy to take something like fin. just minoxidil is more than enough. fin dick is real.

• JFL
if it's really NW1 you must be crazy to take something like fin. just minoxidil is more than enough. fin dick is real.
no sides so far im using it since a month. im even on 1.25mg daily

no sides so far im using it since a month. im even on 1.25mg daily
it's just one month and you are maybe still too young to feel the damage. don't get me wrong tho, it's better to take fin than get bold but it should not be the first choice.

• +1
it's just one month and you are maybe still too young to feel the damage. don't get me wrong tho, it's better to take fin than get bold but it should not be the first choice.
im old bro also just rope if my dick dies ngl

minox is a waste of time, it's not anty-DHT treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
im old bro also just rope if my dick dies ngl
hahha i took ksm-66 for a week it nuced my sex drive for like 3 days after stopping i almost accepted the idea that i can't be horny all time anymore then my sex drive came back... now i'm jerking off 3 times a day like usual

• +1
hahha i took ksm-66 for a week it nuced my sex drive for like 3 days after stopping i almost accepted the idea that i can't be horny all time anymore then my sex drive came back... now i'm jerking off 3 times a day like usual
i thought ashwaganda increases your drive?😦

minox is a waste of time, it's not anty-DHT treatment.
it's a good solution it can save your hair until you get enough money to travel to turkey and get a NW-1 suregery lol. fin is not a permanent solution either it's for the severe cases of hair loss

i thought ashwaganda increases your drive?😦
haa that's what i thought too but it has a weird mechanism. everyone reacts differently to it. it kinda worked like ssris for me. i was chilled nothing really mathered. the weird thing is that during that time two girls asked me to hang out hahaha now that my sex drive is back they don't want to meet anymore life

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .👽.
You are just one of those retards who is NOT scared, until their dick stops working... permanently...

Then they come on this forum and write tearful stories like "Finasteride and Test fucked up my erection, which is now 6:30... How do I cope" :feelskek:
you read too much reddit of people with higher estrogen levels than t levels get fucked by fin

also im on topical fin, link me one proper study that shows the sexual side effects of topical finasteride

exactly there is non

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
you read too much reddit of people with higher estrogen levels than t levels get fucked by fin

also im on topical fin, link me one proper study that shows the sexual side effects of topical finasteride

exactly there is non
Topical gets into your blood just as oral.

But yes, it has a better safety profile. If I were Norwood 2+, i would use topical fin too. Topical suppresses your DHT concentration by 34% vs 50+% for the oral. Peak plasma concentrations are also much higher for the oral fin. There is literally a study. You can google. This is actually the reason, why the clinical trial for topical fin stopped.

As for long term effects of finasteride on EQ, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21418145/

Of course, in broad population it might be quite rare. So, good that you have no sides.

But OP is going to blast himself with Test AND finasteride... having NORWOOD 1. thats fucked up...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Maybe try and get a blood test if you’re worried?

Topical gets into your blood just as oral.

But yes, it has a better safety profile. If I were Norwood 2+, i would use topical fin too. Topical suppresses your DHT concentration by 34% vs 50+% for the oral. Peak plasma concentrations are also much higher for the oral fin. There is literally a study. You can google. This is actually the reason, why the clinical trial for topical fin stopped.

As for long term effects of finasteride on EQ, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21418145/

Of course, in broad population it might be quite rare. So, good that you have no sides.

But OP is going to blast himself with Test AND finasteride... having NORWOOD 1. thats fucked up...
its not like im a fan of finasteride myself, i know it can cuck you…im not on topical for no reason

but whats else there? im nw 2 (1.5 naturally) and started shedding

im dermarolling biotin 1-2x keto topical fin with minox and peppermint oil

id still lose hair without fin pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380