randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Iron
Screenshot 20240404 1854552

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonecel01, itzyaboyJJ, aspiringexcel and 7 others
My advise to all t50cels (like me) is that never ever use blue or green or gray contacts always use hazel/amber

And for u brother do the initial looksmaxxes first then only use contacts as its impact on ur smv is gonna be 0

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, 8trunks, niqfan625 and 1 other person
My advise to all t50cels (like me) is that never ever use blue or green or gray contacts always use hazel/amber

And for u brother do the initial looksmaxxes first then only use contacts as its impact on ur smv is gonna bi
I'm sorry I'm new here, what does t50cel mean?also I live in Pakistan can't I be a little white passing with blue eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, itzyaboyJJ, kylo_295 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, randomguyonthenet. and MoggsWithBoness
I'm sorry I'm new here, what does t50cel mean?also I live in Pakistan can't I be a little white passing with blue eyes?
t50cel means person with very dark brown eyes

We use this eye color for reference

Im around t40-30 on this scale. Im guessing youre t50 from the iris show behind filter

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
t50cel means person with very dark brown eyes

We use this eye color for reference

View attachment 2837812
Im around t40-30 on this scale. Im guessing youre t50 from the iris show behind filter
I actually have light brown eyes with dash of green rings but I will have to post a pic in sunlight for you to see that

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I actually have light brown eyes with dash of green rings but I will have to post a pic in sunlight for you to see that
Doesnt really matter if not visible in normal lighting, we all are t50cels no matter how we cope. My eye shape mogs yours to mars but the eye color is def very dark

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and randomguyonthenet.
Doesnt really matter if not visible in normal lighting, we all are t50cels no matter how we cope. My eye shape mogs yours to mars but the eye color is def very dark
Ok cool.

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks

And for u brother do the initial looksmaxxes first then only use contacts as its impact on ur smv is gonna be 0
Nigga there is no point of getting colored contacts if it isn't blue green or gray

There's a sand nigga on this forum who got A10 contacts and he mogs

Hazel/Amber isn't gonna do shit

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, niqfan625 and lowiqNormie
Nigga there is no point of getting colored contacts if it isn't blue green or gray

yea sounds cope if you're going to fraud just get the best possible color a10 or light green

• +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
What about Eye color changing surgery?

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
What about Eye color changing surgery?
Idk why you would when you can just get contacts blud.

Why even mention surgery like you would get it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, 8trunks and The Heartless
Idk why you would when you can just get contacts blud.

Why even mention surgery like you would get it
Because Eye color surgery Truly changes your Eye Color and it's Permanent you don't have to wear it whole day

• +1
Because Eye color surgery Truly changes your Eye Color and it's Permanent you don't have to wear it whole day
That doesn't answer my question

Yes it is
You look like fucking shit
Fix ur face then worry about bitch ass contacts
I have never seen some1 call another nigga ugly when they have their face posted here.

Keep that shit hidden so you can keep waffling retard

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I have never seen some1 call another nigga ugly when they have their face posted here.

Also nice forehead
Makes u look like that horse Syrian psycho
U horse :lul:

Also nice forehead
Makes u look like that horse Syrian psycho
U horse :lul:
1. First of all that isn't me
2. Second of all stop projecting onto me you retard
3. You're indian you ugly fuck. Nigga wants to waffle his ass of but is curry

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
1. First of all that isn't me
2. Second of all stop projecting onto me you retard
3. You're indian you ugly fuck. Nigga wants to waffle his ass of but is curry

View attachment 2838210
@maxxmclooks @antony 726 @Thefaqeeh JFL look at this subhuman curry flaming this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks

That guy lives in pakistan and there 99.9% of the population has brown eyes, so having hazel there is like blue in the west.

yea sounds cope if you're going to fraud just get the best possible color a10 or light green
If u get caught frauding there is no point in frauding trust me. Would u like to be caught using shoe lifts. I'd rather be a manlet than get caught using 3 inch lifts

@maxxmclooks @antony 726 @Thefaqeeh JFL look at this subhuman curry flaming this nigga
That him reminded me of a kid in my school who make fun of people for there look but look sub lol

• JFL
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
If u get caught frauding there is no point in frauding trust me. Would u like to be caught using shoe lifts. I'd rather be a manlet than get caught using 3 inch lifts
how ur not getting caught frauding with t50 wearing hazel lenses?

It ultimately comes down to if you can pull of the green/blue and it looking natural. I'll try to find the thread of the sand with A10's it looked rlly good.

But that's true if you get caught frauding I can only imagine the embarrassment

Maybe lose 100lbs before

• +1
how ur not getting caught frauding with t50 wearing hazel lenses?
Because I don't use it brother I'm 15 and my parents won't let me buy colored contacts cuz theyre bluepilled asf.

It ultimately comes down to if you can pull of the green/blue and it looking natural. I'll try to find the thread of the sand with A10's it looked rlly good.

But that's true if you get caught frauding I can only imagine the embarrassment
Exactly
Even I know id look godly with a10s but I'd never fraud more than dark green eyes

wtf going on, damn i get tagged around here and have popularity and shiiiii
You just follow me blud so I pinged you

You just follow me blud so I pinged you

fuck why you ruin my precious moment i thought i finally had friends

would not go blue, looks too uncanny. go for like a medium shade of green

• +1