will getting sun for 13 minutes everyday make me age faster?

H

her

Mod
Staff
i’ll be going to expose myself to the sun 13 minutes everyday in the morning with no clothes. will it make me age faster?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
probably no, you can use collagen pills.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah i heard that but giving it a try is not bad.
i want to collagenmaxx, but at the same time i need to get the vitamin d from the sun, and i heard sun exposure makes u age faster, fuuck

Yes I think, wear sunscreen, if you're worried about vitamin d then supplement or simply dont apply sunscreen on the rest of your body

i want to collagenmaxx, but at the same time i need to get the vitamin d from the sun, and i heard sun exposure makes u age faster, fuuck
You can get vit d supplements, my doc adviced them for me. Also you can use anti age creams withs sun screen before going out.

Yes I think, wear sunscreen, if you're worried about vitamin d then supplement or simply dont apply sunscreen on the rest of your body
but i would only expose myself for 13 minutes, then i would always use sunscreen when i go out

but i would only expose myself for 13 minutes, then i would always use sunscreen when i go out
Why do you want your face exposed to the sun?

Why do you want your face exposed to the sun?
i used to have bad acne, and because of that my face has a white/reddish tone to it, while the rest of my body is olive

i used to have bad acne, and because of that my face has a white/reddish tone to it, while the rest of my body is olive
That's hyperpigmentation, sun will make it worse, you need sunscreen and retin a

Sorry, newfag here. But there is no need to call my post retarded.
Well fag I'm just doubtful if consuming another animals collagen translates directly into your own collagen. Or if it's the most effective way to achieve that goal

I exposed myself to sun a lot last year, and I don't like how it affected my skin, definetly I will keep myself from sun in future

Well fag I'm just doubtful if consuming another animals collagen translates directly into your own collagen. Or if it's the most effective way to achieve that goal
It sounds true, thanks for the info.

Just stay inside theory

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
i’ll be going to expose myself to the sun 13 minutes everyday in the morning with no clothes. will it make me age faster?
Homo habilis IQ post

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Going out in the sun keeps you healthy

JFL at avoiding the sun. If you sit indoors ALL day you NEED to go out and get some sun. You're fucking dying my man.

Good lord what an absurd thing to ask. You're actually supposed to do 14 minutes not 13 u autist

Just wear spf 30

jfl sun exposure actually increases collagen in right amounts... the age thing is only for roaster whores who use tanning beds twice a month.

very strange thing about sun and aging
In east europe there are not many sunny days compare to east asia
Russian ppl look old af after 30 . why?

Use sunscreen bro