Will GHmaxxing improve mewing/bonesmashing/facial growth results?

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Should I hop on peptides + mk677 for a more defined skull? will it accentuate my features or just grow my skull bigger?

If you do hop on them then you should pray to God that your skull won't get bigger, cuz if it does, then you are into deep shit. But most likely you won't cuz you need to be genetically predisposed.
It is good for fat loss and collagen otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ZyzzReincarnate
If you do hop on them then you should pray to God that your skull won't get bigger, cuz if it does, then you are into deep shit. But most likely you won't cuz you need to be genetically predisposed.
It is good for fat loss and collagen otherwise.
yeah i just want natural bone growth, i wanna be more aesthetic without getting surgeries and shit done

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Extra Chromosome
yeah i just want natural bone growth, i wanna be more aesthetic without getting surgeries and shit done
It will help with fatloss and hair growth. For bone growth it is more complicated, im still studying this issue.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It will help with fatloss and hair growth. For bone growth it is more complicated, im still studying this issue.
hmm, i do want to grow out my hair faster. i heard its really good for your skin too right?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Don't bonesmash btw.

Not in the low ranges. If your IGF is increased by MK only within the normal range (do blood test) or upper of normal you will experience faster recovery from exercise and skin gains (good stuff). Soft tissue grows before hard tissue.

If you want hard tissue to grow you will need high doses. But that will also make soft tissue like intestines, gut and heart to grow so you will die at 40 like Rich Piana.

Honestly, HGH for bone gains is stupid, because you might as well grow a huge neanderthal forehead or shit like that. It's not like you can concentrate which areas of bone to grow.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, future chadlite and 1 other person
I ran bonesmash theory on my brow while taking mk677 and my brow did get bigger but I'm not sure if the mk677 helped or not

Somebody share a source for peptides ffs

I ran bonesmash theory on my brow while taking mk677 and my brow did get bigger but I'm not sure if the mk677 helped or not
Are everyone here on or considering HGH? I always do a risk-benefit analysis before purchasing any supplements and HGH side effects seems to outweight the potentiel benefit.

Are everyone here on or considering HGH? I always do a risk-benefit analysis before purchasing any supplements and HGH side effects seems to outweight the potentiel benefit.
I would take HGH all day it's just extremely expensive

you need real gh for bigger skull

you need real gh for bigger skull

U can look like gay alien skull Reddit icon with GH ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ZyzzReincarnate
elab?

Natural aesthetic big skulls.
Not some acromegaly experiment gone wrong neanderthal subcreature.
I mean yeah sure but how much HGH would one fucking need to induce Acromegaly tier results? From what I've read the amount of HGH acromegaly patients produce is far, far higher than the amount millioaire bodybuilders can afford to inject, and it shows.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Extra Chromosome
I mean yeah sure but how much HGH would one fucking need to induce Acromegaly tier results? From what I've read the amount of HGH acromegaly patients produce is far, far higher than the amount millioaire bodybuilders can afford to inject, and it shows.
Yes, that is the amount needed to induce any skull growth. And it's beyond fucked at that point lookswise.
Achieving model aesthetics with peptides is a pipe dream.

• +1
Wish I could overdose HGH to cause acromegaly only in maxila (pushing foward) and jaw but we don't know which part of the face will grow

Wish I could overdose HGH to cause acromegaly only in maxila (pushing foward) and jaw but we don't know which part of the face will grow
lol

• JFL