Will gymmaxxing help me lose face fat

jordy4382

jordy4382

Iron
I used to be fat a while ago and i lost a considerable amount of weight ( 20 ish kilos ) i weigh abt 65 kilos rn yet still have neck and face fat will gymmaxing help me get an even leaner face and neck

I used to be fat a while ago and i lost a considerable amount of weight ( 20 ish kilos ) i weigh abt 65 kilos rn yet still have neck and face fat will gymmaxing help me get an even leaner face and neck
Only thing that matters is a calorie deficit, people just lift weights to ensure they don’t look like a skinny fat cuck when in that deficit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Only thing that matters is a calorie deficit, people just lift weights to ensure they don’t look like a skinny fat cuck when in that deficit
Hit me up in dms bai

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What if I’m in a calorie deficit for a month (Ramadan) and still have the same amount of face chub. And I’m 19 bmi.

• +1
What if I’m in a calorie deficit for a month (Ramadan) and still have the same amount of face chub. And I’m 19 bmi.
Not sure. Probably not in a deficit enough, every Muslim I know irl eats like shit during Ramadan when they can eat, and actually gain fat instead. Just because you aren’t eating throughout the day doesn’t mean you shouldn’t not track calories.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
Not sure. Probably not in a deficit enough, every Muslim I know irl eats like shit during Ramadan when they can eat, and actually gain fat instead. Just because you aren’t eating throughout the day doesn’t mean you shouldn’t not track calories.
Trust me bro I don’t eat a lot. I’m 6’0 and 145lbs, I don’t eat a lot and that’s on regular days. On Ramadan I barely get 1000 calories. And with my height, weight and age my BMR is well in the 2000s.

• +1
Trust me bro I don’t eat a lot. I’m 6’0 and 145lbs, I don’t eat a lot and that’s on regular days. On Ramadan I barely get 1000 calories. And with my height, weight and age my BMR is well in the 2000s.
Do you track your calories strictly?

Not STRICTLY but I guarantee you I’m not eating enough. That’s why I struggle to gain weight and I’m skinny 😂
If you still have face fat and you are skinny, then you either aren’t lean enough or you are just boneless. What would you say your body fat percentage is? Anything sub 15 percent is ideal

If you still have face fat and you are skinny, then you either aren’t lean enough or you are just boneless. What would you say your body fat percentage is? Anything sub 15 percent is ideal
How does having a chubby face indicate that you’re boneless?

How does having a chubby face indicate that you’re boneless?
That’s not what I was saying, it’s more the fact that if you are at a lower body fat percentage and you STILL have a “chubby face” then you are just boneless.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
That’s not what I was saying, it’s more the fact that if you are at a lower body fat percentage and you STILL have a “chubby face” then you are just boneless.
Yes that’s what I’m asking. Even if you’re boneless ur face should still look lean at a low bf %

Yes, but he is 145 lbs at 6 ft, so he isn't overweight, so he won't have fat to lose in his face.

• +1
Dont lean just change to aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• JFL
Because u reducing food making body starve and u gonna look worse because less nutrients same as jordan barret lost all cells he looks bad all girls comfirmed just change food and keep eating a lot and u will look less bloated