Will HGH work at this point?

Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

Tanner's stage 4.6-ish
Height 5ft 6.5-7 (169 cm)
Bone age: almost 19
Wrist growth plates almost fused 1.5 years ago

Haven't grown noticeably since 14, don't feel any taller but seem to have grown ¼ inch the past few months, maybe about 1 cm in the past year measuring the same day. It's not morning/night variation as I check how much max morning height is to monitor increase.

Will HGH work on say my spine to give me half to one inch at this point? Realistic? I'll be happy to reach 171 cm barefoot.

wrist measurement? ankle measurement?

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium
not joking, ankle and wrist measurements can predict lots of stuff, tons of research on it
It says "medium" corresponding to height over 5'5". Anyway last year I went to the endo and got told I was nearly done growing and HGH wouldn't work but I have increased few mms, so I feel I could have gained had I injected.

It says "medium" corresponding to height over 5'5". Anyway last year I went to the endo and got told I was nearly done growing and HGH wouldn't work but I have increased few mms, so I feel I could have gained had I injected.
medium?

tanner stage is cope, go do an xray of your plates that should tell you everything

Fucking brutal OP, Might as well just give everything a shot. Most people stop growing at 14-16, I swear I'm the same height now as when I was 16

• +1
tanner stage is cope, go do an xray of your plates that should tell you everything
I said my wrist growth plates were close to fused 1.5 years ago so obviously I took an x-ray.

Fucking brutal OP, Might as well just give everything a shot. Most people stop growing at 14-16, I swear I'm the same height now as when I was 16
HGH is expensive so I can't just "give it a shot". I need some reasonable confidence the price will be justified at this point of time.

I said my wrist growth plates were close to fused 1.5 years ago so obviously I took an x-ray.
do one again, no point in buying hgh if your plates are closed, literally useless

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Mongrelcel
do one again, no point in buying hgh if your plates are closed, literally useless
Spine? I did grow a little bit in the past year measuring the same way about 1 cm or so and ¼ in the past few months

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Spine? I did grow a little bit in the past year measuring the same way about 1 cm or so and ¼ in the past few months
prob just measuring error, your plates are probably fused n done most likely.

prob just measuring error, your plates are probably fused n done most likely.
It's not a measuring error, I use a spirit level to check exactly how perpendicular and accurate the surface is and check morning, noon and night height. My maximum and all the others increased so it is not a fluke.

Do you have any link or source with a prediction model for wrist ankle and height correlation
its mainly for frame, not as much for height, but sure

• +1
Do you have any link or source with a prediction model for wrist ankle and height correlation

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: curryboy123
just get LL and wear lifts

• +1
just get LL and wear lifts
I'm already doing that. I cannot do LL and wear lifts after that because my proportions will be wrecked. The most I can pull off is 5'10" but it'd be nice to be 5'11" so I can claim 6'0".

do LL, wear boosted shoes, so then you will be 5'11. then larp as 6'0
I'm already doing that. I cannot do LL and wear lifts after that because my proportions will be wrecked. The most I can pull off is 5'10" but it'd be nice to be 5'11" so I can claim 6'0".

• +1
  • +1
I guess I'll move to somewhere like Hawaii or smth manlet state
lol people in hawaii are tall too

hawaii will be even worse for you as well

no good schools, bad for dating life/social life, etc

• So Sad

Where should I go? So far the best place to live seems to California

• +1
Where should I go? So far the best place to live seems to California
cali has fake white girls who act liberal so they dont get shunned, but are actually very racist. also ethnic girls there are very self hating (racially) and mainly like white chads.

• So Sad
cali has fake white girls who act liberal so they dont get shunned, but are actually very racist. also ethnic girls there are very self hating (racially) and mainly like white chads.
What is the best place then? New York?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer and curryboy123
idk where you should go, but ill tell you where you should AVOID

south - self explanatory (but maybe you can go to florida)
cali - i explained before

remember to get opinions from people who actually live in these regions as well

texas and NY and other places in the north east are pretty good for immigrants from what ive heard

texas is VERY cheap compared to other states as well

• +1
Why should I believe a man with a 1 post to rep ratio?
You are not your height, you have a lot of advantages the God has given to you. Start abstaining from masturbation and realising yourself as a man, not as a complexing wimp (Who I am and I want to stop bothering about my looks too)

You are not your height, you have a lot of advantages the God has given to you. Start abstaining from masturbation and realising yourself as a man, not as a complexing wimp (Who I am and I want to stop bothering about my looks too)

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tanner's stage 4.6-ish
Height 5ft 6.5-7 (169 cm)
Bone age: almost 19
Wrist growth plates almost fused 1.5 years ago

Haven't grown noticeably since 14, don't feel any taller but seem to have grown ¼ inch the past few months, maybe about 1 cm in the past year measuring the same day. It's not morning/night variation as I check how much max morning height is to monitor increase.

Will HGH work on say my spine to give me half to one inch at this point? Realistic? I'll be happy to reach 171 cm barefoot.
It's brutally over OP, 5'6, it would be over for u if u came to my HS. Get on raw milk, meat, and eggs+blast GH+stretching+maximize sleep+diet

It's brutally over OP, 5'6, it would be over for u if u came to my HS. Get on raw milk, meat, and eggs+blast GH+stretching+maximize sleep+diet
That's cope. Nothing is going to help him with the bone age of 19

That's cope. Nothing is going to help him with the bone age of 19
ur freakishly low iq
@johnpop

Not gonna waste my time

take it or leave it regarding my advice OP

were all children in god's eyes
im way younger than u and im 6+, trust me and take my advice. Just do some research and you'll see what im saying is legit. I'm in class rn so I haven't got the time to explain

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
im way younger than u and im 6+, trust me and take my advice. Just do some research and you'll see what im saying is legit. I'm in class rn so I haven't got the time to explain
½ rep to post ratio
Brutel

• JFL
Why should I believe a man with a 1 post to rep ratio?
You should always listen to someone who people with a single digit IQ disagree with

• JFL
Just save up for a few years and get LL

Cant lose much by trying some peptides to boost your HGH, not that many sides, less than 100 bux a month for the dac and mk peptides from China probably.

They have sex with animals too, stay clear OP

• JFL
ur freakishly low iq
@johnpop

Not gonna waste my time

take it or leave it regarding my advice OP
i seen some niggas grow in their 20's drasticaly.

• +1
Im also 17 have been growing a bit last summer to now, I have 2 months supply of mk677 otw plus will buy hgh after those 2 months, im researching raw milk right now matter a fact i just wanted some more info im willing to learn and put into use btw im 5,6. What else do reccomend like for example how mch sleep a day How much streching what vitamins etc please bro i need help lol and how much hgh ius should i take a day once I buy 2iu? 3?

• +1