Will HGH work at this point?

Cant lose much by trying some peptides to boost your HGH, not that many sides, less than 100 bux a month for the dac and mk peptides from China probably.
peptiddes suck mk677 could work

im way younger than u and im 6+, trust me and take my advice. Just do some research and you'll see what im saying is legit. I'm in class rn so I haven't got the time to explain
btw bruh raw milk banned in canada any substitue reg milk?

½ rep to post ratio
Brutel
why? Because i spend most of my time here asking questions looking for ways to ascend, not saying water things, making threads on an already busy schedule, trying to be cliche, or rot in the shitpost section rep farming. I could care less abt my post rep ratio. Lookism is real, if I ascended to Chad today just like @Amnesia every dude here would be liking all my posts, even the shitty ones.

Order online nigga, raw milk is a completely different food to reg. milk? If ur too poor for that, proceed with caution and purchase pasteurized milk at ur own risks. If getting pasteurized (jfl) try to get organic grass fed.

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
Soy Milk

• WTF
@Albeacho read the soy milk post that's why i tagged u jfl

IIRC You can get it in Canada but they have to call it pet food or something

• +1
Im also 17 have been growing a bit last summer to now, I have 2 months supply of mk677 otw plus will buy hgh after those 2 months, im researching raw milk right now matter a fact i just wanted some more info im willing to learn and put into use btw im 5,6. What else do reccomend like for example how mch sleep a day How much streching what vitamins etc please bro i need help lol and how much hgh ius should i take a day once I buy 2iu? 3?
how much u grown bro?