Will I always be a newgen?

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
Everyone always calls me a newgen, do I just have to accept that I am destined to always be a newgen or is there anything I can do

rot more

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, mathis, FrankOcean and 1 other person
it takes time, eventually new newgens will arive

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, wishIwasSalludon, versatilevox and 1 other person
Bro has 187post and already paid chekels to the mods
stack up your bread nga my username is colored now this is ground breaking tech buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, N1666, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Everyone always calls me a newgen, do I just have to accept that I am destined to always be a newgen or is there anything I can do
nigga jus treat them lik old farrt majority>minority

facts every new gen should fucking kill themselves and deserve to die alone,those poor subhumans how did they even end up on here jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and Lokki
Any body who joined mid/ late2023 and after is newgen. That’s when looksmaxxing blew up up on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Any body who joined mid/ late2023 and after is newgen. That’s when looksmaxxing blew up up on tiktok
I found out about looksmaxxing in like 2020 or 2021 but I thought it was too much work so I didnt do it, does that still make me the typical newgen?

I found out about looksmaxxing in like 2020 or 2021 but I thought it was too much work so I didnt do it, does that still make me the typical newgen?
yes, but you shouldnt give a fuck either, no one ever should care if theyre a newgen. retarded word for oldcels on roblox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and Lokki
only 12 yo care about this, who carees

yeh. every newgen claims that, "I would just browse but never made a account bro!".

nigga who cares it's not an achievement to be in this community

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
nigga who cares it's not an achievement to be in this community
Fr

More like something you should probably be ashamed of

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and N1666
you will always be a greycel faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and Lokki
who cares

after august 2023 is newgen but in one month its gonna be september 2023 etc just wait

2023 onwards will always be newcels

na bro, any account created AFTER Aug 6, 2022 is newgen
tbh I've been lurking since feb 2022, made an acc in march 2023 and posted for the first time in 2024

i’ll sell my account for 30000 pesos

There's no such thing as newgens bro! Everyone has lurked since 2019 and only made an account in 2023!

Rot! Rot! Rot! Rot!

im a newgen since may :ROFLMAO:u gotta rot more lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
When will I know I have rotten enough
Consult with me when you know all of the bones in the human body, how the body system works entirely, how the skin works, how to diet properly, and become a cosmetic surgeon and give people free rhino