will I get vitamin a poisoning

N

needjawsurgery

Bronze
I'm taking
  • 80mg accutane per day
  • 0.025% tretinoin topical once per day
  • 25k iu beta carotene (it converts into vitamin a (retinol) in the body)
atm I'm taking (80mg) accutane per day for 3 months then maybe maintain with 40mg once per week. I'm self medicating this as the nhs referral to dermatologist is too slow, got it rly cheap from indiamart and somehow didnt get scammed. anyone been on a similar stack? I just want smooth skin.
only been on accutane for 5 days and no side effects so far. been on topical tret for a month it gave me dry lips for a few days but didn't reduce my oily skin or acne, thats why I bought the accutane.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yes

get off accutane ASAP the horror stories should be enough to get off especially with an 80mg dose

hop off bc too

depression and micropenis will see you soon

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, hypergamy, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
beta carotene is safe

yes

get off accutane ASAP the horror stories should be enough to get off especially with an 80mg dose

hop off bc too

depression and micropenis will see you soon
Adding on to this, Leo and Longevity who is a good YouTuber regarding this stuff says Vitamin A isn’t good to supplement with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
3BECA829 EB2E 4AFF B4F7 0AF79BAF27FC
E5474849 D807 4BD1 A1BF 7B753B08560F

F6DBF37D 838C 49C4 8017 38A94846CAAB

Yes hop off that chemotherapy drug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Patient A
People don’t realise that you shouldn’t do accutane too close to surgeries

Retinoic acid period is a chemotherapy drug that hinders cell division therefore inhibiting tumor growth. So accutane isn’t the only bad guy here. Tretinoin 0.1% daily is probably worst as you’re building up to toxic levels of retinoic acid that can cause all sides of ‘Hypervitaminosis a’

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 15827
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Retinoic acid period is a chemotherapy drug that hinders cell division therefore inhibiting tumor growth. So accutane isn’t the only bad guy here. Tretinoin 0.1% daily is probably worst as you’re building up to toxic levels of retinoic acid that can cause all sides of ‘Hypervitaminosis a’
This would take two years

how could it be worse, it is no way near as systemically strong in its effects. ?? gonna need a source for something or anything.

how could it be worse, it is no way near as systemically strong in its effects. ?? gonna need a source for something or anything.

It’s goes systematic about 1-8%. Albeit Slower but the retinoic acid lvls built up and retinoic acid is a liver toxin. Being that it’s fat soluble once the levels are built up you’re fucked and only time can help you reverse the mess known as hypervitaminosis a.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 15827
It’s goes systematic about 1-8%. Albeit Slower but the retinoic acid lvls built up and retinoic acid is a liver toxin. Being that it’s fat soluble once the levels are built up you’re fucked and only time can help you reverse the mess known as hypervitaminosis a.
even with 0.1% daily which you probably shouldn't do either way let's say 2% goes systemic after prolonged use (most people who use 0.1%) that's still 20mcg, a thousandth of a typical accutane dose :ogre: topical tret definitely doesn't have worse sides than accutane (if any)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Patient A
even with 0.1% daily which you probably shouldn't do either way let's say 2% goes systemic after prolonged use (most people who use 0.1%) that's still 20mcg, a thousandth of a typical accutane dose :ogre: topical tret definitely doesn't have worse sides than accutane (if any)

Let me rephrase. I didn’t mean worst sides. I mean it’s sneakier. With accutane people typically cycle it for couple months max and then hop off. It’s highly toxic to every cell in the body bc it hinders cell division and thus impairs literally every single body part (accutane side effects list literally mentions every single body part in some capacity). But with Tret people and looksmaxxers are on it for life. And if you were like me rubbing a lot of it in your face everyday like a freckin body lotion you will feel chest burns and liver ache eventually.

I didn’t come to acquire all this knowledge about retinoic acids out of curiosity. It’s something I dealt with firsthand and therefore studied vigorously. I was to the point where I stopped Tret for 2 days and felt 100% relieved of all symptoms. Got back on it again and felt all my Symptoms rush back immediately. Went to the ER had a EKG and heart imaging done to see if I had induced vascular calcification etc.

Ofc accutane is way worst but if you rub retin a generously like it’s lotion like I did (the old retarded me) than get ready for all the symptoms of hypervitaminosis a to eventually humble you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Patient A
Tret should be used as a spot treatmeant. Good luck to anyone generously rubbing it all over your face like lotion

And at best should be used 2x a week @ the lowest dosage 0.025%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19184 and Patient A
Let me rephrase. I didn’t mean worst sides. I mean it’s sneakier. With accutane people typically cycle it for couple months max and then hop off. It’s highly toxic to every cell in the body bc it hinders cell division and thus impairs literally every single body part (accutane side effects list literally mentions every single body part in some capacity). But with Tret people and looksmaxxers are on it for life. And if you were like me rubbing a lot of it in your face everyday like a freckin body lotion you will feel chest burns and liver ache eventually.

I didn’t come to acquire all this knowledge about retinoic acids out of curiosity. It’s something I dealt with firsthand and therefore studied vigorously. I was to the point where I stopped Tret for 2 days and felt 100% relieved of all symptoms. Got back on it again and felt all my Symptoms rush back immediately. Went to the ER had a EKG and heart imaging done to see if I had induced vascular calcification etc.

Ofc accutane is way worst but if you rub retin a generously like it’s lotion like I did (the old retarded me) than get ready for all the symptoms of hypervitaminosis a to eventually humble you.
Tret should be used as a spot treatmeant. Good luck to anyone generously rubbing it all over your face like lotion

And at best should be used 2x a week @ the lowest dosage 0.025%
This reads better.

An informative yes but no but yes answer.

Even women have been doing tret for 20 years and no issues u think a man can't handle ?

I'm taking
  • 80mg accutane per day
  • 0.025% tretinoin topical once per day
  • 25k iu beta carotene (it converts into vitamin a (retinol) in the body)
atm I'm taking (80mg) accutane per day for 3 months then maybe maintain with 40mg once per week. I'm self medicating this as the nhs referral to dermatologist is too slow, got it rly cheap from indiamart and somehow didnt get scammed. anyone been on a similar stack? I just want smooth skin.
only been on accutane for 5 days and no side effects so far. been on topical tret for a month it gave me dry lips for a few days but didn't reduce my oily skin or acne, thats why I bought the accutane.
don't take accutane. It will fuck up your liver

• +1
Accutane is completely safe if you do it with a doctor.

Talk to your derm about this stuff man.

The best decision I ever made was hopping on accutane.

• JFL
Accutane is completely safe if you do it with a doctor.

Talk to your derm about this stuff man.

The best decision I ever made was hopping on accutane.
haven't seen a dermatologist but my skin has improved even more since making this thread. highly recommend.