WILL I GROW TALLER AT 17?

dood

dood

Iron
I’m 17 about to turn 18 in a few months. I’ve always been a late bloomer growing later than others. But tbh that hasn’t really been a problem for me, begin a slick talker with an over average face maybe helped ig. But now I’m not social at all and currently bulking cuz I’m a unit, but the side effects are face fat and lil acne But that’s besides the point.

Since I was a little kid I’ve always grown 2years after the others. However I went thru puberty early at the age of 12?

I hit my first growth spurt at the age of 14 I grew from like 130 to 150 then at the age of I 16 had another big growth spurt from 155 to 168 and at the age of 17 168 to now 176, 177cm on a good day.

Might not be completely accurate but yall get the point.

I got some tall mf in my family, but ig me and dad were cursed. My dad is like 178 and mom 160 or sum. I haven’t done a x-ray but I’m pretty sure my growth plates aren’t closed. I know I might grow a cm or two but I really wanna hit 180cm+😭 like I said I’m bulking so I’m eating shit ton of protein. Is it over??

dnr, maybe you will, maybe not

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and ThomasJefferson
its 50/50 tbh

growth spurt at 14

late bloomer btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, FBl, 1.60cm and 5 others
Leg lengthening

Probably no more than like 2 inches

I’m 17 about to turn 18 in a few months. I’ve always been a late bloomer growing later than others. But tbh that hasn’t really been a problem for me, begin a slick talker with an over average face maybe helped ig. But now I’m not social at all and currently bulking cuz I’m a unit, but the side effects are face fat and lil acne But that’s besides the point.

Since I was a little kid I’ve always grown 2years after the others. However I went thru puberty early at the age of 12?

I hit my first growth spurt at the age of 14 I grew from like 130 to 150 then at the age of I 16 had another big growth spurt from 155 to 168 and at the age of 17 168 to now 176, 177cm on a good day.

I got some tall mf in my family, but ig me and dad were cursed. My dad is like 178 and mom 160 or sum. I haven’t done a x-ray but I’m pretty sure my growth plates aren’t closed. I know I might grow a cm or two but I really wanna hit 180cm+😭 like I said I’m bulking so I’m eating shit ton of protein. Is it over??
It’s only really tall guys that continue to grow after like 17 imo.

Dnr no. U stopped growing at 15-16

not unless you spend a couple grand on good heightmaxxing stack

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
there is a chance
I’ve not stopped growing @17

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
how much have u crown at the age of 17? Lil more info?
Most Growth happened at 15yo to 16
16-17 I grew a like 3 inches

Bday was like a month ago and haven’t measured anything

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Jasonfedele.is_god and dood
Most Growth happened at 15yo to 16
16-17 I grew a like 3 inches

Bday was like a month ago and haven’t measured anything
if so then lifefuel (even though its different for everyone)
im 15 173cm, i was growing 1cm per month and now 1cm per 2 months (i measure myself at the beginning of every month) and i've never really had a growth spurt where i grow fast asf, it's always been like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and dood

its over

im 15 173cm, i was growing 1cm per month and now 1cm per 2 months (i measure myself at the beginning of every month) and i've never really had a growth spurt where i grow fast asf, it's always been like this.
with me it’s like I stop growing for few months then suddenly I grow like 2cm a month. Now I’ve kinda slowed down but still u grew 10cm or something in 2023! So maybe there is still hope for me

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho
I was a bit shorter than 173 at 15, but after winter break people started noticing height increase

Rn I’m just hoping for an extra inch or two with ”natural heightmaxxing”

• +1
Reactions: dood and macedonpsycho

Depends on environment tbh

You're good, you are now at the range to larp 6'0 6'1 anyways

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and dood
DNRD INJECT HGH FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and m0ss26
I was a bit shorter than 173 at 15, but after winter break people started noticing height increase

Rn I’m just hoping for an extra inch or two with ”natural heightmaxxing”
Yeah I’ve noticed most growth from summer and winter breaks, school and work be killing people.

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and Deleted member 51465
Probably grow 1 more inch(2-3cm)

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
Yeah I’ve noticed most growth from summer and winter breaks, school and work be killing people.
yep
harder to eat calories which hurts gym progress too sadly

• +1
Reactions: dood
growth spurt at 14

late bloomer btw
I’ve grown 5 inches since I was 14 from 5’4 to 5’9.could this even be considered a growth spurt 😂😂

I’ve grown 5 inches since I was 14 from 5’4 to 5’9.could this even be considered a growth spurt 😂😂
I mean depends on timeline, but yes

it’s said according to a study that the plates close around 1-2 years after growth halts so if you hop on a decent stack for height growth you could probably squeeze out 2-3 more inches.

it’s said according to a study that the plates close around 1-2 years after growth halts so if you hop on a decent stack for height growth you could probably squeeze out 2-3 more inches.
Yeah but thats the thing im still growing each month even if its like 0,5cm i can still see height improvements, don’t wanna hop on all that

I need this growth spurt to hit man 😂😂😂
Yeah same but not atm im gradually growing almost 178cm. I mean average growth for males is till 21 soo there is hope

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
your gonna be 18 soon your plates probably closed
Yeah same but not atm im gradually growing almost 178cm. I mean average growth for males is till 21 soo there is hope

same exact situation update in a few months and we'll see if anything changed

• +1
Reactions: dood
If you’ve grown noticeably in the past 6 months. If not, no

i was 5'4 at 14, grew to 5'8 by 16, and from 16-17 i grew to 6'1. i grew an inch every year after that. 6'3 at 19. tmi but i busted my first nut at 15 with semen. was blowing blanks until then. thats a real late bloomer.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i was 5'4 at 14, grew to 5'8 by 16, and from 16-17 i grew to 6'1. i grew an inch every year after that. 6'3 at 19. tmi but i busted my first nut at 15 with semen. was blowing blanks until then. thats a real late bloomer.
Shit like this gives me hope, I’m now 5’10 at 17, so I grew like 3 inches, in that pace imma grow to 6’0+ in no time

my father is 6'3 and my mother is 5'7. my father had his growth spurt at 19. if your parents height is decent with genes you can be lucky. my grandfather on my father's side was 6'2, and my grandfather on my mother's side is 5'7. good genes.

No like i said i grew from 168 to 177 this year.
if that's true it's almost certain you will grow, on the other hand you're almost 18 so not that much time left, you might reach 6 ft if lucky

There is a slim chance but take matters in your hand and what I mean by this eat like a king and sleep 8+ hours everyday