Will i have to quit my job to get 2 weeks off?

Another issue is what if you bald after the procedure? Aside from having some anti-hair loss protocol on standby at all times. What can you do? If your hairline recedes after everyone can see the scar.

In fact, this is an issue with getting an HT to lower the hairline at an early age as well. There's always a risk of balding afterward and the hairline looking odd.
finasteride

BECAUSE PROPORTIONS AND INDICATORS OF YOUTH YOU FUCKING RETARD
Yeah just fraud it and then it’s 0smv difference and get it done when your to old to fraud it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
If it was a 0 smv difference so many men wouldn't be dreading hairloss. It is FUNDAMENTAL to looking good, let alone great.
Yeah but I’d rather be bald looks more aesthetic idc about attracting women that shits already over I just want to look cool

Yeah but I’d rather be bald looks more aesthetic idc about attracting women that shits already over I just want to look cool
You’re just larping at this point and its not funny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah just fraud it and then it’s 0smv difference and get it done when your to old to fraud it
I don't think I could live with myself doing so. Even if other people might not know about the flaw (although they probably would, hair can move with a breeze, after all, also limited hairstyles if so), I'd still be looking at myself each morning in the mirror and be dissatisfied.
Frauding is a short-term fix, one incorporates until they find a long-term fix.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Erik-Jón
I don't think I could live with myself doing so. Since other people might not know about the flaw (although they probably would, hair can move with a breeze, after all, also limited hairstyles if so), I'd still be looking at myself each morning in the mirror and be dissatisfied.
Women wouldn’t care anyways you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Women wouldn’t care anyways you’ll be fine
You have spent far too much time worrying about your pheno when it is your IQ you should be worried about

• Hmm...
You’re just larping at this point and its not funny.
A true swede would go bald

You have spent far too much time worrying about your pheno when it is your IQ you should be worried about
Nah I only care about pheno because mines completely dog shit, but idc about women but like tbh you should be 100% fine.

:dafuckfeels:Oh shit I just remembered my mom saying that she’s spend 100 million dollars if she started balding to get it fixed

I don't think I could live with myself doing so. Even if other people might not know about the flaw (although they probably would, hair can move with a breeze, after all, also limited hairstyles if so), I'd still be looking at myself each morning in the mirror and be dissatisfied.
Yesterday my brother humiliated me with the most shit roast ever made ”Whats bigger than a soccer field? The distance from your eyebrows to your hairline”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Erik-Jón
I plan on being incel my whole life and If I’m not then that’s good but I always expect the worst

Yesterday my brother humiliated me with the most shit roast ever made ”Whats bigger than a soccer field? The distance from your eyebrows to your hairline”
He just feels mogged

The forehead jokes can really get to you, I swear... For the past 3 years, I have not been able to look into the mirror without nearly weeping due to my damned forehead. Literally, if I had to get one procedure and no more, it'd be the one to fix it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted and Erik-Jón
The forehead jokes can really get to you, I swear... For the past 3 years, I have not been able to look into the mirror without nearly weeping due to my damned forehead. Literally, if I had to get one procedure and no more, it'd be the one to fix it.
This one girl st my school roped because of it but that’s because face only matters for women

Are you or @Master the owner of .org?

• +1
@ArvidGustavsson @Alexanderr rate my forehead frauding

I think I’m doing a good job tbh but I need to grow my hair out more to make it better