will i still grow? im 14

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
so im actually 14 (im larping as a 16yo) and just finishing middle school in a couple of months. (will not go to high school cause no money and will work in a factory my dads work in)
so i hit my growth spurt already and my adams apple is now developing and i have only little hair on my arms and legs ( still no armpits)
my dick is only 12cm(4.7)
FUCK WILL MY PENIS GROW ? :feelsree:
(jfl just doxxed myself)

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2969
Maybe a bit, 5.5 will be max

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Dicklet.4.3
Where do you live?

Yes,as long you have a decent nutrition full of quality foods

• Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
im prob more like 70%filipino and 30%jp my dad is half japanse and my grandfather is full jp

Imagine if your Grandpa was Ainu. you would Mog all High E Gooks in your city.

01-A5X1N3-1-edited-1076x588.jpg

Probably, just pay attention to your diet.

I was around 173cm at 14. Towards high school graduation I was 179. Now I’m 184 at 27 (don’t know when exactly I surpassed 180 tho)

Be happy "Filipinos have an average penis size of only 4.3 inches, which is among the world's smallest, according to a US viral website. "
filipinos are really a genetic trash. i almost height mog all of them. im only 5’9 lol and they consider me tall

I was around 173cm at 14. Towards high school graduation I was 179. Now I’m 184 at 27 (don’t know when exactly I surpassed 180 tho)
Parents height?

just eat a lot of protein right?

filipinos are really a genetic trash. i almost height mog all of them. im only 5’9 lol and they consider me tall
I had a filipina ex, she was 5'6" and told me "when i lived in the philippines, i felt so uncomfortable because i was always the tallest." She had a 10/10 body, never saw something like this irl before and after :feelsohh: average/slightly above average face.

Here comes the Blackpill:blackpill:: "I think she had something like two boyfriends or so in the philippines and commented my 7 incher as unbelievable giant" :forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Dicklet.4.3
I had a filipina ex, she was 5'6" and told me "when i lived in the philippines, i felt so uncomfortable because i was always the tallest." She had a 10/10 body, never saw something like this irl before and after :feelsohh: average/slightly above average face.

Here comes the Blackpill:blackpill:: "I think she had something like two boyfriends or so in the philippines and commented my 7 incher as unbelievable giant" :forcedsmile::lul:
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Germania
maybe half an inch max.

Dad 179
Mom 170
you are above the predicted height. :feelswhat:
Cant understand this shit anymore, i have exactly the predicted height based on my parents. One of my sister is under her predicted height, the other one is way above it, fuck this clown world :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i was 5’9 at 14 now im 6’1 at 17 so u might grow still

you are above the predicted height. :feelswhat:
Cant understand this shit anymore, i have exactly the predicted height based on my parents. One of my sister is under her predicted height, the other one is way above it, fuck this clown world :feelswhy:
Idk. My mom has always been blackpilled on height and she dairymaxxed me when I was a kid. Otherwise I don’t remember if I was proteinmaxxing during / after puberty.

She also wants me to find a tall attractive girl which will benefit my offspring JFL. She has no idea of how hard it is for a non chad guy.

You'll grow until you're 17
If I were you I would take HGH even ilegally, fuck it all

Idk. My mom has always been blackpilled on height and she dairymaxxed me when I was a kid. Otherwise I don’t remember if I was proteinmaxxing during / after puberty.

She also wants me to find a tall attractive girl which will benefit my offspring JFL. She has no idea of how hard it is for a non chad guy.
Your father was a Chad? :feelsmega: