Will infraorbital implants fix this area?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Not too sure what this area is called, it’s like the inner infraorbital region/nasal area.

@RealSurgerymax @ccwarrior

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Multiple layers of nano fat grafting
Thanks. I’ll look into custom infraorbital-malar implants then get nano fat grafting.

Btw is your schedule busy? I was wondering if you can give me referral or put me in touch with surgeon who can give me referral to get cbct scan

Thanks. I’ll look into custom infraorbital-malar implants then get nano fat grafting.

Btw is your schedule busy? I was wondering if you can give me referral or put me in touch with surgeon who can give me referral to get cbct scan
Schedule is always busy but it’s slowly becoming more organized

Schedule is always busy but it’s slowly becoming more organized

ah ok. So the process is: I come to you for consultation, you refer me to surgeon, surgeon refers me to get cbct scan, we set a surgery date, then me and you do VSP. I'm looking to get surgery done sometime next year so hopefully you get systems in place and waiting times wont be as long.

ah ok. So the process is: I come to you for consultation, you refer me to surgeon, surgeon refers me to get cbct scan, we set a surgery date, then me and you do VSP. I'm looking to get surgery done sometime next year so hopefully you get systems in place and waiting times wont be as long.
Yes pretty much

Yes pretty much

ok that's good to know. Im just gonna try get a cbct scan by any means for myself so I can research what is best for me. Know any easy way to do this? I want that 3d skull scan and the tech maxfacs use to change in soft tissue when modifying the bones

ok that's good to know. Im just gonna try get a cbct scan by any means for myself so I can research what is best for me. Know any easy way to do this?
We will connect you with a doc to write referral.
I want that 3d skull scan and the tech maxfacs use to change in soft tissue when modifying the bones
Don’t bother with this. The software is for use by professionals, costs 20K and it’s not even the most accurate. We will use it in planning but the predictions are taken with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
We will connect you with a doc to write referral.

Don’t bother with this. The software is for use by professionals, costs 20K and it’s not even the most accurate. We will use it in planning but the predictions are taken with a grain of salt

alright great. I will contact you after Christmas

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Yes if feasible
I need a scan first and consult with giant
Giant will set me up with someone, I'll see how the first OBO turns out
Ah I see. Someone told me I need OBO because my ICD is too narrow (27.6mm). However my IPD is 65mm and es
Ratio is ideal

If you do get it then hopefully it all works out with no issues

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Ah I see. Someone told me I need OBO because my ICD is too narrow (27.6mm). However my IPD is 65mm and es
Ratio is ideal

If you do get it then hopefully it all works out with no issues
I’m similar. My IPD is 67mm (0.47 ES ratio), however my ICD is 31mm (even with 31mm PFL and strong PCT, my eye area looks narrow and shitty).
I think the best way to address this (perhaps not best, but more like “easiest”, would be the infras/malar, then canthopexy or some shit, in order to wider the outer eye crease (OR simply supraorbital implants to mimic O’Pry’s supras), to increase perceived PFL - @RealSurgerymax does this make sense?
And on top of that, the nano fat grafting in the lacrimal crest (would this theoretically decrease ICD if you deliberately “overlapped”, and almost create short medial canthus / short and downswung medial canthus depending on how PCT/NCT the eyes are and where the fat grafting is placed)

I’m similar. My IPD is 67mm (0.47 ES ratio), however my ICD is 31mm (even with 31mm PFL and strong PCT, my eye area looks narrow and shitty).
I think the best way to address this (perhaps not best, but more like “easiest”, would be the infras/malar, then canthopexy or some shit, in order to wider the outer eye crease (OR simply supraorbital implants to mimic O’Pry’s supras), to increase perceived PFL - @RealSurgerymax does this make sense?
And on top of that, the nano fat grafting in the lacrimal crest (would this theoretically decrease ICD if you deliberately “overlapped”, and almost create short medial canthus / short and downswung medial canthus depending on how PCT/NCT the eyes are and where the fat grafting is placed)
i think your alright with 31mm icd and 31mm pfl. my pfl is 33mm and icd is 27.8mm

• +1

27.8mm ICD. way below the ideal 31-33mm

• +1
Trust me, it’s unharmonious as fuck.
Your eyes actually look good.
2C45DC80 F3B8 4561 8D71 293156E304FA

See how my inner canthus is super long, whereas outer canthus is super short.
It I shortened the inner canthus via fat grafting, and lengthened the outer canthus via temporalis botox (to lower brows and basically create a pseudo - supraorbital implant) and/or simply supraorbital implant) I’d be set.
Already had HT for narrow hairline to eclipse my eye area, and minox for thicker brows and lashes.

At least you have long outer canthus, that being said, the genius @RealSurgerymax knows best and I’m waiting on him replying to my Insta DM too.
Going to try get custom malar + potentially supra implants and some fat grafting.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Trust me, it’s unharmonious as fuck.
Your eyes actually look good.
View attachment 2480683
See how my inner canthus is super long, whereas outer canthus is super short.
It I shortened the inner canthus via fat grafting, and lengthened the outer canthus via temporalis botox (to lower brows and basically create a pseudo - supraorbital implant) and/or simply supraorbital implant) I’d be set.
Already had HT for narrow hairline to eclipse my eye area, and minox for thicker brows and lashes.

At least you have long outer canthus, that being said, the genius @RealSurgerymax knows best and I’m waiting on him replying to my Insta DM too.
Going to try get custom malar + potentially supra implants and some fat grafting.
im looking to get infraorbital-malar implants for under eye. not sure if it will have effect on anything but under eye but I heard It can straigthen out my curved upper eyelid

im fine with it tbh, it gives a femenine balance. its all about harmony. femenine eyelashes + femenine eye shape + masculine low set eyebrows/hunter eyes + masculine eyebrows = cancels out. infra-malar orbitals will benefit me to fix recession and make me look healthier

an attractive male has:

youthful features
balance of dimorphic features
overall masculine skull
health indicators
no signs of recession

--

things like eye colour, undertones, tanned, hairstyle, clothing is level 2 where its the second thing a girl looks at

• +1