Will injecting t /TRT make jaw wider and chin etc

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Im 18 gonna become 19 in 6-7 months and want to get on trt with the hope I grow more bones
Already ordered t cypionate from expresspct
Or is it cope

No

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
what are u planning for dosage?

Most people see no effect at 18+ should have done it earlier, you can try I guess but check ur bone age first.

what are u planning for dosage?
Ordered 250mg per ml

i want to use 200mg but I don’t know how to dose it so might aswell just use 1ml or a bit less 0,8

Ordered 250mg per ml

i want to use 200mg but I don’t know how to dose it so might aswell just use 1ml or a bit less 0,8
run 250 do .5ml monday and thursday

Ordered 250mg per ml

if u get a 1 ml needle, and there is 250mgs in 1ml, then there is 25mgs in each .10ml, so .40 would be 100. 100 2x weekly = 200mgs weekly

• +1
Most people see no effect at 18+ should have done it earlier, you can try I guess but check ur bone age first.
my jaw and chin look way better after a few months of trt. It doesn't have to explicitly grow your bones to make your jaw look better, testosterone changes your facial fat distribution and your posture. Make sure you work out your back as that contributes to having a good jaw imo (in terms of posture)

• Love it
my jaw and chin look way better after a few months of trt. It doesn't have to explicitly grow your bones to make your jaw look better, testosterone changes your facial fat distribution and your posture. Make sure you work out your back as that contributes to having a good jaw imo (in terms of posture)
How much trt are you taking weekly

Age?

They are primarily determined by your prenatal testosterone.