Will magic mushrooms harm brain development at 18?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
anyone have experience taking them under 25 (when brain is fully developed)?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dariboga, ryuken, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
No

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, UZB_Strebl, Judas Froome and 1 other person
no, @imthesupremecel can go further in dept maybe

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin and imthesupremecel
no, @imthesupremecel can go further in dept maybe
They can alter your brain but not in a bad way you can basically become immune to mental illness

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: R@m@, STUPIDREFEREES, aboriginalmaxxing and 5 others
Just do em once or twice a year or something past that ur an addict and could fry your brain just look at any shroom addict

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
What is magic mushrooms and what they do

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I became a weirdo because of psychedelics. Probably will never have a family of my own

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Judas Froome, fluoride1337, jflkiefmaxxing and 1 other person
What is magic mushrooms and what they do
Psychedelic that makes for a fun time but more importantly has permanent benefits after it wears off - better mood, more sociable, more empathetic, kills depression and anxiety, lowers inhibition

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and future_
are you trolling or fr?
no I’m being fr both just exposed a side of me that eventually rotted the normal side of my brain it’s like downloading an update that has bugs still y know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, snazzy14 and itzxcolin
Im 24 and been doing drugs since 16, my brain is good but i have been psychotic after an edible trip and experienced despersonalization for a while after an acid trip, it can really mess you up you lose your sense of self, forget your identity and habits, some people are fried for their entire life

But if you go slow and get used to the feeling of losing your ego youre safe, start microdosing once you feel confortable start bigger doses

It can be life changing and you will know new perspectives that can make life way more interesting

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, STUPIDREFEREES, future_ and 2 others
I think bad trips happen when the person still has lots of attachment to the ego and its faced with rabbit holes during the trip, they become afraid of the challenge because they arent ready to face it and they go insane after facing it

• +1
Im 24 and been doing drugs since 16, my brain is good but i have been psychotic after an edible trip and experienced despersonalization for a while after an acid trip, it can really mess you up you lose your sense of self, forget your identity and habits, some people are fried for their entire life

But if you go slow and get used to the feeling of losing your ego youre safe, start microdosing once you feel confortable start bigger doses

It can be life changing and you will know new perspectives that can make life way more interesting
Yeah he things that really got a lot of my friends is doing psychedelics then doing weed regularly this combo fucks some things up

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Even experienced people can go insane, because psychedelics are always trying to challenge you, thats why you see people getting naked in the middle of the street while tripping, and some challenges can be way deeper than our normal perspective of things, its like too much information at once you cant process

• +1
Reactions: future_
anyone have experience taking them under 25 (when brain is fully developed)?
stop thinking so much about drugs, just take them, but high inhib always gotta ask incels before doing drugs, btw where do you get the mushrooms from?

• +1
btw where do you get the mushrooms from?
From a dealer, but gonna start growing them myself since it’s easy asf and way cheaper. You can buy premade grow bags with the seeds legally, and you just let them sit inside for like a month and they’ll grow by themselves.

magic mushrooms are an op brainmaxx so no, jealous if you can get them easily

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and itzxcolin
magic mushrooms are an op brainmaxx so no, jealous if you can get them easily
well yea they're definitely op for fully developed brains

just not sure about developing brains since it hasn't been studied or really tested

well yea they're definitely op for fully developed brains

just not sure about developing brains since it hasn't been studied or really tested
provided you arent fucking up your brain with other stuff they are likely beneficial

Psychs are shit tier drugs, every person I've ever met that was heavily into psychs was an insufferable retard weirdo, usually low IQ too.

Average conversation with psych user:

"Dood, psychs are amazing, you should try them, you'll learn so much about yourself and see things from a different perspective"

"Oh cool, what are some things you learned from them?"

"I can't describe it bro, you just have to experience it. One thing was like, we're all just human beings and we're all connected n shiet. It was life changing doood *proceeds to ramble about the stupid visuals they saw that have nothing to do with the question"

Meanwhile they usually wear gay clothing, listen to bad music and smell like shit.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dariboga, Schizomogger, Sapieeen and 1 other person
Greater risk of HPPD as a teenager

Experiences will have a bigger imprint on your psyche and linger for longer

Latent heritable mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and bipolar can be triggered (usually develops between late teenage years to mid twenties)

Can destroy your ego and your ambitions so you end up like a counterculture hobo if you are not disciplined, best is to be settled in life and have a firm life situation

Better to wait until you’re older and have something to gain out of these experiences

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Judas Froome
Psychedelic that makes for a fun time but more importantly has permanent benefits after it wears off - better mood, more sociable, more empathetic, kills depression and anxiety, lowers inhibition
And then later in life you prolly become some kind of autist

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
One time I almost suicided(semi accident) on mushroom, it somewhat disrupted my life. The point of taking it is so you feel really bad so you can then appreciiate what feeling normal is xD

• +1
Reactions: future_
Psychedelics will only make you less competitive. I could see their use if done "right" but I think it usually does more harm than good. The only thing that it shows you is what you already know which is that you're in control of your situation

Can destroy your ego and your ambitions so you end up like a counterculture hobo if you are not disciplined, best is to be settled in life and have a firm life situation
Are you still motivated to try get a good job/try in your career after psychedelics/?

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and StrangerDanger
Are you still motivated to try get a good job/try in your career after psychedelics/?
Personally it nuked my ambitions to hell and I dropped out. It made me see that I didn’t like what I was doing and that happiness isn’t to be found in the future. I will still pursue a career in something else, not for some goal but for the joy of it.
It changes your fuel from desire to passion

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and trueceI
It will make you less ambitious probably, I lost interest in dressing well, earning money and having a good carreer and started backpacking exploring woods, cities, abandoned places around my country I always had this passion but my social mask wouldnt let me express it 100% because I would lose time and wasnt earning money

• Woah
Reactions: trueceI
I wouldn't say psychedelics completely railroad your competitiveness/drive for success. If you're not satisfied with your current position in life, they can change your life. If I didn't take psychs, I wouldn't be in the career I'm currently in pulling in over 100k