Will never have the value of a woman.

@Enfant terrible

youre right in the sense that you accurately assess my personal situation and problems tbh. But I think my overall statements of life in general are also true.

The reason why I am stuck obsessing over my looks is because effectively I am stuck in the past.

In the past when I was ugly, my looks were one of the biggest factors destroying my life quality, social interaction, etc. There was nothing I could've done to prevent this as it was for a big part caused by my failed parents.

I can not accept having had a shit childhood and am basically living in the present, trying to relive some of the experiences I missed out on in my childhood. Always living in the past. Which has brought me nothing but more pain and suffering in the present.
This is an issue I share with you but i didnt have shitty parents. I can accept my past . I dont care that much about it anymore but it impacts me in negative ways to this day.

I remember when I was socialmaxxing before covid after looksmaxxing, I was getting some decent interactions, and it would just remind me of my failed past and never having had any of it and it would make me fucking sad and angry.
How can a human live like this? Even when he is winning in life, probably made a post about it on this forum, but I brutally mogged a guy in a wrestling competition and god mad respect from people around me. Girl was giving IoI, guys were being chill asf with me etc. I felt fucking shit afterwards. Lol, unwinnable life.
Looksmaxxing is part of trying to change the fact I was ugly in my childhood. No looksmaxxing will unfortunately change how I looked like in the past, its a failed strategy.
Time to accept the past and move on trying to be successful in the future. Dont let your bad memories ruin your positive expierences. All that can be said about this in my opinion.
It is true that having bad looks causes mental pain and anguish, and especially in your childhood this can have disastreous consequences for how your personality and life-view develops. But (unfortunately) having good experiences now coming from my improved looks, have had minimal influence on my life-view and personality. Abused dog personality they call it here I guess.
Its not set in stone. You can take control and can decide.
You can work against that. I know its very difficult but its possible. I achieved tremedous sucess over the past few years. Of course with set backs here and there but overall it got better.

Mental-maxxing truly is the single most important thing in my life rn and I guess of more people here. And I can't say I haven't tried. I have had therapy before, several times. I have tried meditation and even shit like spending 30 minutes a day writing positive stuff about yourself and what you've recently accomplished. Positive self-talk in my mind and out loud. Group therapy. SSRI's. And more.
It's fucking hard.
True
I've had yearlong breaks from the website too, socialmaxxing hard, trying new hobbies, etc. Getting over a shit childhood might be the hardest thing a person ever achieves. If my life went slightly different, I could've easily seen myself going even harder in STEM than I was already and becoming a workaholic as way to cope with my childhood. Or moneymaxxing as a way to cope.

Or I guess as I am doing now, obsessing over looks as a way to cope.
But it's not unreasonable that people try to cope, because this fucking shit in your brain is like a tumor.
I understand that but i dont think obsessing over looks is a healthy way to cope.
Blackpill is right but knowing about it doesnt change reality, therefore shouldnt alter your life-view, merely change the priorities of things you focus on and reconsider where certain failures/deficiencies in your life might come from.
I dunno how women view your appearance. I think you are above average. But atleast it seems good enough for some to get into a ltr with you.

2) Girlfriends tell me they have a high n-count, always have guys interested in them, get thousands of matches, started being sexually active at 14yo, etc.
>As a guy it's impossible to have a decent sex-life or the sexual validation of an average woman. I can't even get anywhere near it, because I was born male.
When I was a young woman in my 20s, my boyfriend said that I “should” kiss his male friends because they lacked girlfriends and were very lonely. He also suggested that I take off my top for his male friends’ entertainment. When I firmly said: “No.” he sulked and called me unkind. He also asked if me sister was free to lend to one of his male friends who hadn’t had a girlfriend in many years and “desperately needed a kiss”. When I said “No” again because I respect my sister, he was very upset. I said firmly that I would be happy to say hello to his friends, but go no further than that. I had only ever agreed to kiss him and no one else. He was disappointed that he couldn’t share me or my sister around with his friends for free. I wouldn’t have agreed to it even if he had paid me to be their private stripper: it seemed so wrong: hadn’t agreed to be taken advantage of by being “pimped out” in this way. He was frustrated with me for several days after I refused to provide adult entertainment for his friends. I felt bad for his lonely friends but didn’t want to force myself to kiss or strip for them out of guilt.

Thanks man 🤗 its much appreciated

If i mog this girl and theoretically could ltr her i am happy with what my current looks could bring me in terms of life quality, lookwise.

I dont have to be a chad. Just need to start living a mentally happy life with less stress cuz right now im killing myself with the way i think ngl.

Need to mentalmax while getting my life in order
Yes you need to do that ASAP while also recognizing that obviously chad will always live a better life. There is nothing wrong with taking what the blackpill taught us and riding the Kali yuga with that knowledge.

BUT...life is short man especially life as a young man and you're already good looking enough to have positive experiences so in comparison with the average man you're gold.

Also, do you use Instagram after talking to women on Tinder? I'm thinking about social media maxxing aswell but so far it hasn't been a huge drawbacks for women.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Especially during dating I find this fact too hard to cope with and I think it's at the core (besides the nr.1 reason: looks) of why relationships never go anywhere with me.

1) Girlfriends tell me they had a great childhood and loving parents, family.
>As a guy it's impossible to have parents that love you or have a family that respects you. I had to grow up abused and alone, because I was born male. As a male you are automatically an orphan.
2) Girlfriends tell me they have a high n-count, always have guys interested in them, get thousands of matches, started being sexually active at 14yo, etc.
>As a guy it's impossible to have a decent sex-life or the sexual validation of an average woman. I can't even get anywhere near it, because I was born male.
3) Girlfriends tell me they have vibrant social-lives with social opportunity everywhere. They get invited to parties all the time, people want to hang out with them, socializing or not is a decision/choice for them. Even my last gf who was boring and only moved to this city a few months earlier was already being invited into the rave-scene here just for being female and decent-looking.
>As a guy nobody will invite you anywhere and there's 0 social opportunity unless you create/start it yourself. At best I can push myself into a social circle and hope people don't straight-up tell me to fuck off lmao. If I want to do something social, I have to invite people and create the circumstances/convince them to even come.
4) Girlfriends tell me they pick their studies/carreer based on what they enjoy doing, where their passions are and where they feel like they're having fun.
>As a guy it's impossible to do the things you love/like doing, because you have to do the things that bring results: Social-Status/Money/Social Opportunity. As a woman it doesn't matter if you develop no usefull skills, because you will be hired on female halo effect in some office job anyways. You will marry a guy that earns more than you anyways. And if you do something that is 99% female like nursery, you will still never struggle to get social opportunities with plenty of guys. And guys don't care about your non-existant skills.

Whenever my girlfriends tell me about their life, it always makes me brutally realize how inferior my own life is compared to them in every single way.

Also knowing that they can ditch you and replace you with a guy that is better than you in every way the next week, is just too much to handle. I always wonder why the girl is even with me lmao.

It's not even mental illness or low self-esteem. My first girlfriend broke up with me and I can see on instagram myself that she is dating a guy shortly after that is taller than me (I am 6'0), richer than me (Rich spanish parents financing a party-travel lifestyle) and better looking than me (Strong HTN with nw0, while I am a weak HTN with nw2.5).

Exactly the same with my last german girlfriend that I mogged (imo she was Becky tier, introverted instead of NT-extroverted like me) who easily got a guy that mogs me in every single way shortly after.

I have no idea how I am supposed to socialize/bond with women when to me it's undeniable that comparing their life to me, is like comparing the life of a queen to an impoverished peasant in almost every single way. They don't struggle in life at all.

Truecels think they have it bad, but the true blackpilling starts when you get to the point where you can get a girlfriend for a few months through sheer luck, get to know her closely/intimately, and realize you are life-mogged back to the black plague infested middle-ages. There is no way to cope that those blackpills.

There's no salvation.
ngl I noticed this as well

a

Last edited:
Tbh this whole topic is cope I come back at this.

If my personality was any issue at all I wouldn't be getting 0 matches and I would be getting into relationships with women easily untill they ditched me (for my bad personality).

Fact is I don't get dates, don't get LTRs, dont get fwbs, dont get ONS. I've only seriously dated 2 girls in 27 years time. So my personality hardly comes forth yet in any of my interactions since girls dont even associate with me.

I don't even get fucking matches on OLD with my current looks. But people here will tell me that I look fine lol. So what are they rejecting me for, they are reading my bio? LOL.

Looks are the only thing that matters for getting women or getting a LTR. It's still a fact I have to overcome mental trauma to live a happy life, and women won't do anything in that regard.

But still, my looks are NOT good enough to get relationships or sex with women AT ALL. NOT EVEN CLOSE. these are basic facts.

But I am good-looking enough to enojy other aspects of life at this point I guess.

But I am tired of being gaslit on this shit forum by people telling me I look good when I get 0 matches. The average woman rates harsher than even the most brutal and blackpilled user on this forum.

The only message I can gather from this topic is: go mgtow. Cuz ur not good looking enough to ever be respected by women.

If women really liked the way I looked, they wouldn't care about me being negative sometimes. I don't have to have a perfect personality, I never demanded this from my LTRs either.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Tbh this whole topic is cope I come back at this.

If my personality was any issue at all I wouldn't be getting 0 matches and I would be getting into relationships with women easily untill they ditched me (for my bad personality).

Fact is I don't get dates, don't get LTRs, dont get fwbs, dont get ONS. I've only seriously dated 2 girls in 27 years time. So my personality hardly comes forth yet in any of my interactions since girls dont even associate with me.

I don't even get fucking matches on OLD with my current looks. But people here will tell me that I look fine lol. So what are they rejecting me for, they are reading my bio? LOL.

Looks are the only thing that matters for getting women or getting a LTR. It's still a fact I have to overcome mental trauma to live a happy life, and women won't do anything in that regard.

But still, my looks are NOT good enough to get relationships or sex with women AT ALL. NOT EVEN CLOSE. these are basic facts.

But I am good-looking enough to enojy other aspects of life at this point I guess.

But I am tired of being gaslit on this shit forum by people telling me I look good when I get 0 matches. The average woman rates harsher than even the most brutal and blackpilled user on this forum.

The only message I can gather from this topic is: go mgtow. Cuz ur not good looking enough to ever be respected by women.

If women really liked the way I looked, they wouldn't care about me being negative sometimes. I don't have to have a perfect personality, I never demanded this from my LTRs either.
No one is gaslighting you bro. What do you want me to tell you? That you're a chad? Obviously chad can get away with everything. But you shouldn't interpret that as you not having enough looks for decently attractive HTBs lmfao. If you're a homeless beggar on the streets...yes you are not good looking enough to pull that off and date big titted HTB but so is 95-98% of men :ROFLMAO:.

The truth is you're a HTN. Period. End of discussion. And i see men worse looking than you with attractive women...much better than that girl you posted that had a solid Instagram account full of experiences.

If you want proof of that dm me so i can show you some couples i know here in Portugal.

• +1
But you can be a decent HTN with money/status and have an awesome life.
Yes, but not with any women in my life. HTN is not good enough to get decent women.

But ur right that I can still live a happy life and have money/status despite never getting any love/validation from women in my life ever. This is the reality that 95% of men face afterall and also normal for me

No one is gaslighting you bro. What do you want me to tell you? That you're a chad? Obviously chad can get away with everything. But you shouldn't interpret that as you not having enough looks for decently attractive HTBs lmfao. If you're a homeless beggar on the streets...yes you are not good looking enough to pull that off and date big titted HTB but so is 95-98% of men :ROFLMAO:.

The truth is you're a HTN. Period. End of discussion. And i see men worse looking than you with attractive women...much better than that girl you posted that had a solid Instagram account full of experiences.
Nah, the fact is that if my looks were good enough, I would've dated another girl by now. But the main issue is I can't get girls to even go on dates with me.

I am perfectly fine with my personality being the main issue that I can't get girls. I would LOVE for that to be the case. In that situation I would be getting dates/LTRs, but them never working out (due to me bad personality/etc/etc)

But right now I tend to go on very little/no dates. The first woman that likes me/gives interest, is the girl I go into a LTR with since shes my only option. That's not a healthy dating life. So my issue is still sparking interest with women that don't know me well.

If you want proof of that dm me so i can show you some couples i know here in Portugal.
Those are couples in bad shit relationships with 0 sex where the guy is being cheated on. Or the girls aren't attractive.

Especially during dating I find this fact too hard to cope with and I think it's at the core (besides the nr.1 reason: looks) of why relationships never go anywhere with me.

1) Girlfriends tell me they had a great childhood and loving parents, family.
>As a guy it's impossible to have parents that love you or have a family that respects you. I had to grow up abused and alone, because I was born male. As a male you are automatically an orphan.
3) Girlfriends tell me they have vibrant social-lives with social opportunity everywhere. They get invited to parties all the time, people want to hang out with them, socializing or not is a decision/choice for them. Even my last gf who was boring and only moved to this city a few months earlier was already being invited into the rave-scene here just for being female and decent-looking.
>As a guy nobody will invite you anywhere and there's 0 social opportunity unless you create/start it yourself. At best I can push myself into a social circle and hope people don't straight-up tell me to fuck off lmao. If I want to do something social, I have to invite people and create the circumstances/convince them to even come.
4) Girlfriends tell me they pick their studies/carreer based on what they enjoy doing, where their passions are and where they feel like they're having fun.
>As a guy it's impossible to do the things you love/like doing, because you have to do the things that bring results: Social-Status/Money/Social Opportunity. As a woman it doesn't matter if you develop no usefull skills, because you will be hired on female halo effect in some office job anyways. You will marry a guy that earns more than you anyways. And if you do something that is 99% female like nursery, you will still never struggle to get social opportunities with plenty of guys. And guys don't care about your non-existant skills.

Whenever my girlfriends tell me about their life, it always makes me brutally realize how inferior my own life is compared to them in every single way.

Also knowing that they can ditch you and replace you with a guy that is better than you in every way the next week, is just too much to handle. I always wonder why the girl is even with me lmao.

It's not even mental illness or low self-esteem. My first girlfriend broke up with me and I can see on instagram myself that she is dating a guy shortly after that is taller than me (I am 6'0), richer than me (Rich spanish parents financing a party-travel lifestyle) and better looking than me (Strong HTN with nw0, while I am a weak HTN with nw2.5).

Exactly the same with my last german girlfriend that I mogged (imo she was Becky tier, introverted instead of NT-extroverted like me) who easily got a guy that mogs me in every single way shortly after.

I have no idea how I am supposed to socialize/bond with women when to me it's undeniable that comparing their life to me, is like comparing the life of a queen to an impoverished peasant in almost every single way. They don't struggle in life at all.

Truecels think they have it bad, but the true blackpilling starts when you get to the point where you can get a girlfriend for a few months through sheer luck, get to know her closely/intimately, and realize you are life-mogged back to the black plague infested middle-ages. There is no way to cope that those blackpills.

There's no salvation.
Thats why You should take some Red Bull and be ruthless in life.

Nah, I am just a bit traumatized/depressed/dissapointed tbh.

The fact I was an extremely happy, extroverted, social child untill my puberty proves to me that on the inside I am supposed to be this social life-mogger. Always had multiple social circles I was playing outside with.

And it's why I find it so extremely difficult to deal with my current life that is nothing like my inner-me craves to be. NT extrovert stuck in social desolation.
For real!! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. I had friends as a child, good social circles. Life was more enjoyable

• Love it
For real!! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. I had friends as a child, good social circles. Life was more enjoyable
Legit man. We crave these social circles we had as a child

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Dating some becky+ introverted girl right now and she social-mogs me times 10 easily aswell.

It's fucking over honestly. I just feel completely mogged and destroyed whenever I interact with women. Knowing that they have endless dating options, endless social options, their phones are being blown up constantly and they have endless support.

meanwhile society acts like it's the opposite and it's men that hold the advantage.

It's so fucking over.