Will never have the value of a woman.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Especially during dating I find this fact too hard to cope with and I think it's at the core (besides the nr.1 reason: looks) of why relationships never go anywhere with me.

1) Girlfriends tell me they had a great childhood and loving parents, family.
>As a guy it's impossible to have parents that love you or have a family that respects you. I had to grow up abused and alone, because I was born male. As a male you are automatically an orphan.
2) Girlfriends tell me they have a high n-count, always have guys interested in them, get thousands of matches, started being sexually active at 14yo, etc.
>As a guy it's impossible to have a decent sex-life or the sexual validation of an average woman. I can't even get anywhere near it, because I was born male.
3) Girlfriends tell me they have vibrant social-lives with social opportunity everywhere. They get invited to parties all the time, people want to hang out with them, socializing or not is a decision/choice for them. Even my last gf who was boring and only moved to this city a few months earlier was already being invited into the rave-scene here just for being female and decent-looking.
>As a guy nobody will invite you anywhere and there's 0 social opportunity unless you create/start it yourself. At best I can push myself into a social circle and hope people don't straight-up tell me to fuck off lmao. If I want to do something social, I have to invite people and create the circumstances/convince them to even come.
4) Girlfriends tell me they pick their studies/carreer based on what they enjoy doing, where their passions are and where they feel like they're having fun.
>As a guy it's impossible to do the things you love/like doing, because you have to do the things that bring results: Social-Status/Money/Social Opportunity. As a woman it doesn't matter if you develop no usefull skills, because you will be hired on female halo effect in some office job anyways. You will marry a guy that earns more than you anyways. And if you do something that is 99% female like nursery, you will still never struggle to get social opportunities with plenty of guys. And guys don't care about your non-existant skills.

Whenever my girlfriends tell me about their life, it always makes me brutally realize how inferior my own life is compared to them in every single way.

Also knowing that they can ditch you and replace you with a guy that is better than you in every way the next week, is just too much to handle. I always wonder why the girl is even with me lmao.

It's not even mental illness or low self-esteem. My first girlfriend broke up with me and I can see on instagram myself that she is dating a guy shortly after that is taller than me (I am 6'0), richer than me (Rich spanish parents financing a party-travel lifestyle) and better looking than me (Strong HTN with nw0, while I am a weak HTN with nw2.5).

Exactly the same with my last german girlfriend that I mogged (imo she was Becky tier, introverted instead of NT-extroverted like me) who easily got a guy that mogs me in every single way shortly after.

I have no idea how I am supposed to socialize/bond with women when to me it's undeniable that comparing their life to me, is like comparing the life of a queen to an impoverished peasant in almost every single way. They don't struggle in life at all.

Truecels think they have it bad, but the true blackpilling starts when you get to the point where you can get a girlfriend for a few months through sheer luck, get to know her closely/intimately, and realize you are life-mogged back to the black plague infested middle-ages. There is no way to cope that those blackpills.

There's no salvation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, Ronnie, Deleted member 3828 and 18 others
>be me
>not cute magical girl
:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis and HerpDerpson
This is true, they lives completely different lives

Time for a peasants revolt
KV4OQ1w 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, owlofathena, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
Will never read a word of this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21808 and Deleted member 17791
meh, it isn't that bad. women are objects you're the player, one slay of yours isn't comparable to one of theirs, women don't slay they get slayed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21606, Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
It's not even mental illness or low self-esteem. My first girlfriend broke up with me and I can see on instagram myself that she is dating a guy shortly after that is taller than me (I am 6'0), richer than me (Rich spanish parents financing a party-travel lifestyle) and better looking than me (Strong HTN with nw0, while I am a weak HTN with nw2.5).

Exactly the same with my last german girlfriend that I mogged (imo she was Becky tier, introverted instead of NT-extroverted like me) who easily got a guy that mogs me in every single way shortly after.
I wrote this part especially for personality/NT copers.

If my personality being so bad is why I do poorly socially and romantically. Why do girls that break-up with me start dating guys that can objectively easily be seen mogging me in looks/height/money?

If my personality was the problem, my exes would've been far more likely to date someone that I mog in looks/height, but that (supposedly) has a better personality than me. But this is not the case.

I don't know their personalities, but I can see that they mog in 'shallow' characteristics very easily.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The solution is to find some anti social girl, or str

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
anti social girl
those are extremely mentally ill though

As a guy it's not hard to be/become anti-social. You could be a perfectly normal guy.

But as a girl that isn't ugly, it requires a constant daily decision to isolate yourself from people who are nothing but nice to you.
Mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
You need to be born chad AND rich to enjoy life as a male. Copers here will say you only need to be some random good looking guy to live a fulfilling life but that's horseshit. Even a HTB will get more social opportunites and dopamine simply by existing, not to mention stacies. Even if you are good looking as a guy, you still can only count on yourself at the end of the day and nobody really cares about you, once you are on the ground, you'll be treated just like any other guy. Not having an uterus in 2022 makes you a second class citizen

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Ronnie and 10 others
those are extremely mentally ill though
You too lol
But as a girl that isn't ugly, it requires a constant daily decision to isolate yourself from people who are nothing but nice to you.
Mental illness
Still, there are a lot of introverted women out there.
It's ridiculous to think that all girls have amazing social lives.

You need to be born chad AND rich to enjoy life as a male. Copers here will say you only need to be some random good looking guy to live a fulfilling life but that's horseshit. Even a HTB will get more social opportunites and dopamine simply by existing, not to mention stacies. Even if you are good looking as a guy, you still can only count on yourself at the end of the day and nobody really cares about you, once you are on the ground, you'll be treated just like any other guy. Not having an uterus in 2022 makes you a second class citizen
So fucjing legit

Life starts at chadlite+ and rich

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, ManletBlackcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Socialmog

This is a girl I went on a date with 3 weeks ago. I check her instagram and this is half of the new photos she uploaded in 3 weeks lol. And I didn't even look into her stories, just her posts.
She lives/experiences more in 3 weeks, than I do in a year. Idk if she mogs me in looks but I like her look a lot.

The date (drinks in the evening) itself was really good, she was very easy-going and nice in conversation. Bit flirty too, could see myself LTRing her due to good vibes.
Tried to get her to my place afterwards but she already had a BBQ and a party planned right after the date :lul::lul:
no chance for a second-date either since her schedule was packed and she was leaving on holidays.

I can't even imagining planning a date for 7pm, and then go straight to a bbq at 9pm, and then a rave at 1AM. Insane lifemog. Also before the date she had a project presentation and was already getting drunk with friends at 2pm. Wtf is this insane life.

She had to go after 2 drinks with me to that bbq and invited me to come there too. But the vibe was more like: 'I don't really care, u can come, whatever'. Wasn't a 'honest' invitation if u know what I mean, more of a polite one, so I rejected. Perhaps a mistake.

I can't imagine so casually bringing extra people like that. Whenever I've been invited last-minute like that they would make an issue out of it and having to call 'whether its okay to bring me' :lul::lul: fucking unwelcoming dutch fucks.
A normal vibe to me would be: 'I am going to a BBQ now, u cant come, bye it was a nice evening'

Anyways I would really love a social-life like this girl has, I crave it so badly. But I just can't get anything like it at all. I feel life-mogged entirely.

And I know copers will say that she only posts 'highlights' on instagram, it doesnt represent her real life, etc blah blah. Like even if these 6 things were the only thing she did the last 3 weeks, and she posted them, thats still a good social life.

And I didn't see any pics of her at the bbq or the rave she went to on her insta. So I doubt she even posts 10% of her total mogger social life. Brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
You too lol
Nah, I am just a bit traumatized/depressed/dissapointed tbh.

The fact I was an extremely happy, extroverted, social child untill my puberty proves to me that on the inside I am supposed to be this social life-mogger. Always had multiple social circles I was playing outside with.

And it's why I find it so extremely difficult to deal with my current life that is nothing like my inner-me craves to be. NT extrovert stuck in social desolation.

Fuck. The amount of social life and NT i would have to fraud to get a girl like this one i just posted. Im so far off

View attachment 1818626
This is a girl I went on a date with 3 weeks ago. I check her instagram and this is half of the new photos she uploaded in 3 weeks lol. And I didn't even look into her stories, just her posts.
She lives/experiences more in 3 weeks, than I do in a year. Idk if she mogs me in looks but I like her look a lot.

The date (drinks in the evening) itself was really good, she was very easy-going and nice in conversation. Bit flirty too, could see myself LTRing her due to good vibes.
Tried to get her to my place afterwards but she already had a BBQ and a party planned right after the date :lul::lul:
no chance for a second-date either since her schedule was packed and she was leaving on holidays.

I can't even imagining planning a date for 7pm, and then go straight to a bbq at 9pm, and then a rave at 1AM. Insane lifemog. Also before the date she had a project presentation and was already getting drunk with friends at 2pm. Wtf is this insane life.

She had to go after 2 drinks with me to that bbq and invited me to come there too. But the vibe was more like: 'I don't really care, u can come, whatever'. Wasn't a 'honest' invitation if u know what I mean, more of a polite one, so I rejected. Perhaps a mistake.

I can't imagine so casually bringing extra people like that. Whenever I've been invited last-minute like that they would make an issue out of it and having to call 'whether its okay to bring me' :lul::lul: fucking unwelcoming dutch fucks.
A normal vibe to me would be: 'I am going to a BBQ now, u cant come, bye it was a nice evening'

Anyways I would really love a social-life like this girl has, I crave it so badly. But I just can't get anything like it at all. I feel life-mogged entirely.

And I know copers will say that she only posts 'highlights' on instagram, it doesnt represent her real life, etc blah blah. Like even if these 6 things were the only thing she did the last 3 weeks, and she posted them, thats still a good social life.

And I didn't see any pics of her at the bbq or the rave she went to on her insta. So I doubt she even posts 10% of her total mogger social life. Brutal.
@AlexBrown84 tier life

Especially during dating I find this fact too hard to cope with and I think it's at the core (besides the nr.1 reason: looks) of why relationships never go anywhere with me.

>As a guy it's impossible to have parents that love you or have a family that respects you. I had to grow up abused and alone, because I was born male. As a male you are automatically an orphan.
2) Girlfriends tell me they have a high n-count, always have guys interested in them, get thousands of matches, started being sexually active at 14yo, etc.
>As a guy it's impossible to have a decent sex-life or the sexual validation of an average woman. I can't even get anywhere near it, because I was born male.
3) Girlfriends tell me they have vibrant social-lives with social opportunity everywhere. They get invited to parties all the time, people want to hang out with them, socializing or not is a decision/choice for them. Even my last gf who was boring and only moved to this city a few months earlier was already being invited into the rave-scene here just for being female and decent-looking.
>As a guy nobody will invite you anywhere and there's 0 social opportunity unless you create/start it yourself. At best I can push myself into a social circle and hope people don't straight-up tell me to fuck off lmao. If I want to do something social, I have to invite people and create the circumstances/convince them to even come.
4) Girlfriends tell me they pick their studies/carreer based on what they enjoy doing, where their passions are and where they feel like they're having fun.
>As a guy it's impossible to do the things you love/like doing, because you have to do the things that bring results: Social-Status/Money/Social Opportunity. As a woman it doesn't matter if you develop no usefull skills, because you will be hired on female halo effect in some office job anyways. You will marry a guy that earns more than you anyways. And if you do something that is 99% female like nursery, you will still never struggle to get social opportunities with plenty of guys. And guys don't care about your non-existant skills.

Whenever my girlfriends tell me about their life, it always makes me brutally realize how inferior my own life is compared to them in every single way.

Also knowing that they can ditch you and replace you with a guy that is better than you in every way the next week, is just too much to handle. I always wonder why the girl is even with me lmao.

I have no idea how I am supposed to socialize/bond with women when to me it's undeniable that comparing their life to me, is like comparing the life of a queen to an impoverished peasant in almost every single way. They don't struggle in life at all.

Truecels think they have it bad, but the true blackpilling starts when you get to the point where you can get a girlfriend for a few months through sheer luck, get to know her closely/intimately, and realize you are life-mogged back to the black plague infested middle-ages. There is no way to cope that those blackpills.

There's no salvation.
Gaymax or death

• JFL
Fuck. The amount of social life and NT i would have to fraud to get a girl like this one i just posted. Im so far off
How old is she?

When i was at uni I had mogger tier social life but no looks

Now im just a rotter- it kinda seemed to me like most people aged 22+ just rot and its only people aged 16-22 who have vibratn social lives but maybe im wrong

How old is she?

When i was at uni I had mogger tier social life but no looks

Now im just a rotter- it kinda seemed to me like most people aged 22+ just rot and its only people aged 16-22 who have vibratn social lives but maybe im wrong
Well in still in uni and i have no social life tbh.

Shes 21

Well in still in uni and i have no social life tbh.

Shes 21
Ah okay I thought she was older
- I think after 22/23ish people dont have social lives like the one youve described anymore, not even good looking people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and MoggerGaston
I always Instagram mog the girls I’m with but doesn’t matter because I’m non NT and can never get gf just ons

• So Sad
I always Instagram mog the girls I’m with but doesn’t matter because I’m non NT and can never get gf just ons
U wud prob vibe well with this girl ngl. Alternative art hoe that does weird activities all the time

the reality is that if you wanted to do "nt stuff" like traveling and parties you would have done it
we don't care about that stuff here, we just want a quick fuck and dip, while rotting at home, doing drugs, gymcelling, wagecelling. we're fucking warriors here not NT sheeps @MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 21606 and 2 others
This is very true.
Chad/Chadlite AND status/money.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and MoggerGaston

There's no salvation.

There's no salvation.
So honestly you being all that negative all the time it doesnt suprise me they break up with you.
Who wants to be with someone like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
So honestly you being all that negative all the time it doesnt suprise me they break up with you.
Nice trollpost dickhead u didnt even read

the reality is that if you wanted to do "nt stuff" like traveling and parties you would have done it
we don't care about that stuff here, we just want a quick fuck and dip, while rotting at home, doing drugs, gymcelling, wagecelling. we're fucking warriors here not NT sheeps @MoggerGaston
Cope

• +1
not cope. i won a free travel to Malta everything paid through an english competition but didn't go. rotting mogs, working out mogs, smoking weed mogs, sex at home mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I don't think you're supposed to bond with a woman to the point where she considers you her best friend. Imo this just shows you have a feminine personality. It is a modern idea that came with feminism.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Detn86 and MoggerGaston
Nice trollpost dickhead u didnt even read
The reason your relationships dont go anywhere isn't looks jfl.
Ugly man have fulfilling relationships.
It's just easier to shift the blame from yourself to external factors outside of your control.
If its about value you can change that but you will never do that

• Hmm...
It's just easier to shift the blame from yourself to external factors outside of your control.
Cope. Its an undeniable fact that the state of woman and the worlds norms people follow is severely fucked up for men and in general. I dont agree with some of Ops sentiments, but at the end of the day the truth in the sentences are legit as fuck. Its okay to be negatve and depressed tbh, females are negative and depressed too, still life mog u by miles. In matter of fact its a effective virtue signal and mating call to be depressed and negative as a female. If being depressed and negative was so bad it should be bad universally, no?
Legit

I don't think you're supposed to bond with a woman to the point where she considers you her best friend. Imo this just shows you have a feminine personality. It is a modern idea that came with feminism.
Yea, even though Ops insights are true, he def is starting off from a beta viewing of life and has a lot to learn. Females are not men, and the most important thing as a modern male is to deprogram every male Disney trope u have seen and learned since a kid. This includes the prince syndrome, women are wonderful syndrome, white knight, women are the same(feminism), women best friend, or that salvation=a womans charm and attention in life. Learning more about the boyfriend/girlfriend scam (just a way to betabux and branch men without having to face long term commitment and social implications.). And a lot more.

Basically op has to become more morally precise and masc enough to be able to efficiently cope without longing modern day harlots. He should blackpill his mentality with ancient alpha texts about women (like the bible) also. Its better mentally to take a revenge stance than one of desire and longing. He needs to also stop cucking himself with commitment and such longing of modern day women who give no fucks about him and only want his resources esp If they cant offer or do anything righteous in exchange.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Making assumptions about how someone actw irl from the way he vents on am anonymous incel forum. I guess u also think i walk around with the face of a raped and murdered jb or smth. 😂

Buddy, its time to log off for a while cus this site aint irl

Cope. Its an undeniable fact that the state of woman and the worlds norms people follow is severely fucked up for men and in general. I dont agree with some of Ops sentiments, but at the end of the day the truth in the sentences are legit as fuck. Its okay to be negatve and depressed tbh, females are negative and depressed too, still life mog u by miles. In matter of fact its a virtue signal to be depressed and negative as a female.

Legit

Yea, even though Ops insights are true, he def is starting off from a beta viewing of life and has a lot to learn. Females are not = men and the most important thing as a modern male is to deprogram every disney trope for men u have saw and learned since a kid. This includes the prince syndrome, women are wonderful syndrome, white knight, women are equal, women best friend, or that salvation=a womans charm and attention in life. Learning more about the boyfriend/girlfriend scam (just a way to betabux and branch men without having to face long term commitment and social implications.).

Basically op has to become more morally precise and masc enough to be able to efficiently cope without longing modern day harlots. He needs to also stop cucking himself with commitment and such niceness to women.
The world is not just you need to accept that and finally move one. Yes women get moree attention than men so what will you cry about this till eternity.

The world is not just you need to accept that and finally move one. Yes women get moree attention than men so what will you cry about this till eternity.

Nobody is crying you moron. Also, your statement of the world "not being just me" is absolutely retarded because it lacks context.

Not being mentally and morally precise like what your trying to push is a sign of low T. Forgotten mistakes tend to repeat themselves and even the most righteous and intelligent writers of the bible and all such greatest texts of all time predicted and spoke up about feminism and the like. You absolutely cannot compare to them both in T and in IQ so imagine thinking your low effort opinion is somewhat worth a single shit to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
read more of his threads and you will understand where the problem is. he is practically disillusioned 2.0 in terms of his opinion on society

Around the age of 15 a hate website was created solely about me by classmates where they shared ugly photos of me and brutally roasted me. People I never had beef with, never really interacted with much, all were posting here on this website ugly shit about me.
The reason the hate-website was made about me, was because I was singing in a deep tone as a joke at the 'music class' we had in high school. fucking cagefuel.

I saw the website at home and that was the moment I realized it's over for my social life and I am too ugly to ever do well in life. People from my basketball team, people form the orchestra i was part of all clearly didn't like me since they were commenting there. Never realized they hated me since we never had beef, thought they just werent interested in me and minded their own business.

I sorta zoned out of real life and just accepted that I was going to enjoy videogames instead. And maybe at a later age when I keep proving I am better than everyone else in academia (which I was) I might get respected/valued at some point.

Next day at school, everyone knew about the website and it was over for me. Not that I had any social status at school before that lol. So realistically none of this shit mattered.

Being good-looking in childhood/puberty is the only thing that matters. Brain transplants don't exist.

Nobody is crying you moron. Also, your statement of the world "not being just me" is absolutely retarded because it lacks context.

Not being mentally precise like what your trying to push is a sign of low T. Forgotten mistakes tend to repeat themselves and even the most righteous and intelligent characters from the bible and such religious texts spoke up about feminism and such. You absolutely cannot compare to them so imagine thinking your low effort opinion is somewhat worth a single shit to me.
No I mean the world is not just( not fair).
I forgot a point after that its a typo.

Looks easier to change than personality. If anything im shifting blame to something i have more control over?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Not being mentally and morally precise like what your trying to push is a sign of low T. Forgotten mistakes tend to repeat themselves and even the most righteous and intelligent writers from the bible and such greatest texts of all time spoke up about feminism and the like. You absolutely cannot compare to them so imagine thinking your low effort opinion is somewhat worth a single shit to me.
also bible authors
nice intellectuals you have there buddy

read more of his threads and you will understand where the problem is. he is practically disillusioned 2.0 in terms of his opinion on society
Because im probably one of the biggest victims and unluckiest fucks on this forum.

The fact my parents abused me is bottom 10 percent in the Netherlands. I cant cope with the fact i had no influence on this and therefore bear no fault to how fucked my life is rn because of it. While society has the expectations for me to behave and live like someone that didnt have a fucked up childhood.

U wouldnt be able to understand

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dreamcake1mo
Looks easier to change than personality. If anything im shifting blame to something i have more control over?

Be sub 5 and think about that again. Looks are difficult to change for most.
You can change your outlook on life and the way you think about things. Its ok if you are introverted or have some inhibition of some kind. Maybe get therapy from a professional. Choose a male.
Especially about these childhood issues.

Skim over

Can't relate to #1. I feel sorry for subs that can't even be loved by their parents. Guys or girls.

You can change your outlook on life and the way you think about things.
I admit both of my exes told me several times I have a bad worldview and 'society/people are better than I think I am'. And it may have contributed to them leaving me.

Telling someone with my past something like this is showing completely 0 empathy/sympathy to my life experiences though and how I have had to adapt, to survive. Also fknowing their backgrounds, it's very easy to understand that they have good views on life.

I don't talk much about my struggles to other people at all, also not to my exes but I have let them known that I had a difficult past at some point. My last gf knew I was an orphan for example and I didn't choose to larp having a family.

Expecting me to have a positive outlook on life despite my circumstances, is a lot to ask ngl. I was expecting it to get better as I got into relationships with women and got some type of positive social interaction from this. But women have insanely high demands from me which I cannot meet due to my past.
Like the situation where the first time I've had sex the girl (my first gf) told me I was fucking bad and didn't want to have sex with me for the next 3 weeks.

Anyways, I agree with you that my life-view is absolutely fucked in the sense that it doesn't promote a happy fullfilling, energetic lifestyle with positive self-image, self-esteem. Beyond whatever influence it has on my relationships with women or social contact.

But like, how the hell do I combine a positive life-view with the realism of life, with the blackpill essentially?

I think at the core is shit that @dreamcake1mo is saying. And that is accepting the blackpill as something inevitable, something natural. Instead of something negative.
Not just the importance of looks but also the differences in behavior that you have to do as a man compared to as a woman. Men and women aren't equal. This is normal, natural and not 'misogynistic, sexist, shallow' and other shit society/people might call it.
And I guess you also have to find peace with society/people being this force that doesn't care as much about the well-being of men. Another natural consequence of life that shouldn't be seen as something negative, but as something natural.

Perhaps this is the only way I can change my world-view.
I don't believe the -what doesn't kill you makes you stronger shit-. Because the abuse I suffered in my childhood made me fucking weak.

I guess it comes down to truly accepting that life isn't fair and you got to make the best of what you have. Being able to truly stop comparing yourself to chads, people born in wealth, and in essence the fault I made that made me create this topic:
compared my sex/social life to that of women. Because this is essentially competing (and losing) to people that were born with a massive advantage over you.

No different than if women would start comparing how strong/athletic they are to men, and becoming depressed over the brutal fact that they will always be weak in comparison. Although it's ofcourse questionable how relevant physical fitness is anymore in the modern day. But you get the comparison.

Anyways post is getting kinda fucking long now but I was gonna write/think about how the fuck I can get over this cuz I am stuck in this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dreamcake1mo
@Enfant terrible

youre right in the sense that you accurately assess my personal situation and problems tbh. But I think my overall statements of life in general are also true.

The reason why I am stuck obsessing over my looks is because effectively I am stuck in the past.

In the past when I was ugly, my looks were one of the biggest factors destroying my life quality, social interaction, etc. There was nothing I could've done to prevent this as it was for a big part caused by my failed parents.

I can not accept having had a shit childhood and am basically living in the present, trying to relive some of the experiences I missed out on in my childhood. Always living in the past. Which has brought me nothing but more pain and suffering in the present.

I remember when I was socialmaxxing before covid after looksmaxxing, I was getting some decent interactions, and it would just remind me of my failed past and never having had any of it and it would make me fucking sad and angry.
How can a human live like this? Even when he is winning in life, probably made a post about it on this forum, but I brutally mogged a guy in a wrestling competition and god mad respect from people around me. Girl was giving IoI, guys were being chill asf with me etc. I felt fucking shit afterwards. Lol, unwinnable life.

Looksmaxxing is part of trying to change the fact I was ugly in my childhood. No looksmaxxing will unfortunately change how I looked like in the past, its a failed strategy.

It is true that having bad looks causes mental pain and anguish, and especially in your childhood this can have disastreous consequences for how your personality and life-view develops. But (unfortunately) having good experiences now coming from my improved looks, have had minimal influence on my life-view and personality. Abused dog personality they call it here I guess.

Mental-maxxing truly is the single most important thing in my life rn and I guess of more people here. And I can't say I haven't tried. I have had therapy before, several times. I have tried meditation and even shit like spending 30 minutes a day writing positive stuff about yourself and what you've recently accomplished. Positive self-talk in my mind and out loud. Group therapy. SSRI's. And more.
It's fucking hard.

I've had yearlong breaks from the website too, socialmaxxing hard, trying new hobbies, etc. Getting over a shit childhood might be the hardest thing a person ever achieves. If my life went slightly different, I could've easily seen myself going even harder in STEM than I was already and becoming a workaholic as way to cope with my childhood. Or moneymaxxing as a way to cope.

Or I guess as I am doing now, obsessing over looks as a way to cope.
But it's not unreasonable that people try to cope, because this fucking shit in your brain is like a tumor.

Blackpill is right but knowing about it doesnt change reality, therefore shouldnt alter your life-view, merely change the priorities of things you focus on and reconsider where certain failures/deficiencies in your life might come from.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@MoggerGaston you know i like you. You're one of the only users here that i genuinely like. You mog that girl you posted here. You have to find yourself, you're already a top 20% male. Will you ever be chad? No. But you can be a decent HTN with money/status and have an awesome life.

• Love it
@MoggerGaston you know i like you. You're one of the only users here that i genuinely like. You mog that girl you posted here. You have to find yourself, you're already a top 20% male. Will you ever be chad? No. But you can be a decent HTN with money/status and have an awesome life.
Thanks man 🤗 its much appreciated

If i mog this girl and theoretically could ltr her i am happy with what my current looks could bring me in terms of life quality, lookwise.

I dont have to be a chad. Just need to start living a mentally happy life with less stress cuz right now im killing myself with the way i think ngl.

Need to mentalmax while getting my life in order

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Johnnybegood