Will people be hotter or uglier on average in the next generation

Well

• Nonwhites multiplying, whites dying out, beta buxxers settling, hotter people burning themselves out

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • People will be hotter.

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I kinda hope people are uglier lol. Elliot Rodgers being born.

The divide between rich and poor, beautiful and ugly will be greater.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, noprogressno, subswork and 1 other person
people will be hotter so the competition will be harder as you can see gen z overall is 2-3 inches taller than their predecessors so looks going in to the rest of the 2020s and 2030s is going to be the penultimate characteristic

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, anactualdude and thereallegend
A2EA4D46 98F7 4F3A 82AA 1F834649BB77

on southamerica everyone will stay subhuman

If Chads continue to pump and dump every single incel factory they see then we'll always have ugly offspring

If Chads continue to pump and dump every single incel factory they see then we'll always have ugly offspring
lol. why don't hot women ever settle down until they're 40. is this the reason most people are getting uglier.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BongMog
lol. why don't hot women ever settle down until they're 40. is this the reason most people are getting uglier.
The reason people are getting uglier nowadays when compared to back then is because too many people fell for the exoticism halo and bred a butt load of sand mutt babies. WASP will be an extinct subrace in a few decades give or take at this rate

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, risque_dew and BongMog
More access to surgeries and more selective mating, but a soft diet and chemicals in the food so I could see it going either way.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer

Mofo wtf is that title vs. first option?

Would you rather drive a Volkswagen or a Toyota?

1) Volkswagens were created in Germany, Hitler was born in Germany, I support Hitler

2) Toyota

Mofo wtf is that title vs. first option?

Would you rather drive a Volkswagen or a Toyota?

1) Volkswagens were created in Germany, Hitler was born in Germany, I support Hitler

2) Toyota
tf

hotter because stuff like mewing is becoming mainstream. Whether your goons want to admit or not, mewing when your developing is absolutely imperative to growing an attractive face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Crusile, Rumpelshitskin and 3 others
hotter because stuff like mewing is becoming mainstream. Whether your goons want to admit or not, mewing when your developing is absolutely imperative to growing an attractive face
Good luck teaching ur idiotic genetic iq child(who got ur autism from you) to keep his oral posture good and body posture.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
IMO it would be equal, uglier because of food poisoning with estrogen and shi like that will give boys taller stature but ugly faces and lanklets also there will be no more food and shi so they would turn vegan or create their own food
hotter because there would be more knowledge about orthodontics, surgeries, hormones etc

People will be fake and uncanny. Pure natural beauty based on gene expression will become rare, and plastic surgery will become the norm.
Couple generations back it was pure genes, if you had it you had it:
30c154824502f73fba47ea1fd74f4a25

(mogs me)

But the next generation will be:
Human ken 1

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52851, rg1235, Roamer and 2 others
You simply don't beat the bell curve, unless everyone get genetically engineered, which should be the case. We'd probably have been obliterated by an AI before, tho, fingers crossed.

Our descendants will look like fag mutts

People will be fake and uncanny. Pure natural beauty based on gene expression will become rare, and plastic surgery will become the norm.
View attachment 2211950
(mogs me)

View attachment 2211955
JFL
who is the person on the bottom. did he get plastic surgery? lol where exactly

• +1
Reactions: crystalcastles555
View attachment 2211950
(mogs me)

View attachment 2211955
JFL
real shit
its already happened in countries where surgery is massive like korea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939

Nonwhites multiplying, whites dying out, beta buxxers settling, hotter people burning themselves out​

Non whites barely compete for white pussy, because it makes them inherently subhuman
Also nonwhites are not people so yeah people will be hotter

if everyone understood the blackpill then the next generation would be more attractive imo

if everyone understood the blackpill then the next generation would be more attractive imo
Do you think it’s a cope if people think people are humbler these days