will surgery affect my ability to fight

axttt_

axttt_

Platinum
i do mma as a hobby because i enjoy but i plan on getting a rhino and possibly sliding genio at some point will either of these things effect my ability to fight or make my face more sensitive when punched or the surgeries i got get fucked up when i get hit anything along these lines

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
I assume having plastic or any of that shir in ur face disqualifies u

Since bones heal artificial shit doesn’t if it gets smashed u lose it

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Yes it does. You dont need much done , the less the better

The more surgery u do now the more u will need in the future

I assume having plastic or any of that shir in ur face disqualifies u

Since bones heal artificial shit doesn’t if it gets smashed u lose it
fuark guess if i get surgery no more mma for me

Why are you doing rhino if youre doing mma in the first place jfl, secondly the genio will heal nicely (and you can choose to not remove the custom plate) so it will be like you had that chin all along

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and try2beme
Why are you doing rhino if youre doing mma in the first place jfl, secondly the genio will heal nicely (and you can choose to not remove the custom plate) so it will be like you had that chin all along
coz my nose is my biggest falio but if i get just genio can i still fight

what would u say that would look like
The tip will be too high after surgery but your tip cannot be too refined and pushed upwards, ur bridge shouldnt be significantly narrow it should just be straight and symmetrical without making it tiny like funk’s disaster.
IMG 5092
IMG 5091

You are already a prettyboy so if they make it feminine its not the end of the world but i wont advise in any capacity

U wont be able to fight again

coz my nose is my biggest falio but if i get just genio can i still fight
If youre shaving off a bump or something alright but combat sports have a very high risk of breaking the nose so it will obviously fuck up the rhino. In the older days boxers would be sucker punched in the nose to get done with it

Doesn't an implant fuse into the bone?

It will be an extra motivation to not get hit in the face and it will make you a better fighter

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
The tip will be too high after surgery but your tip cannot be too refined and pushed upwards, ur bridge shouldnt be significantly narrow it should just be straight and symmetrical without making it tiny like funk’s disaster.
View attachment 2998827View attachment 2998828
You are already a prettyboy so if they make it feminine its not the end of the world but i wont advise in any capacity

U wont be able to fight again
well ig when i get it no more mma but i tbh i kind the pretty boy nose from the side i don't want it to still look ethnic post surgery can i pm u what it looks like from the side for better advice

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
well ig when i get it no more mma but i tbh i kind the pretty boy nose from the side i don't want it to still look ethnic post surgery can i pm u what it looks like from the side for better advice
Why would u want a white nose if the rest of ur face is ethnic. It will look wrong and unnatural

Why would u want a white nose if the rest of ur face is ethnic. It will look wrong and unnatural
fair point but I've just always wanted that sort of shape probably will look odd tho

i think the genio would be fine but the rhino that would get fucked up
Do they put plastic inside your nose? I always thought they just cut and reshaped by moving it..

Do they put plastic inside your nose? I always thought they just cut and reshaped by moving it..
i also thought they just cut ur nose too but apparently they sometimes do put plastic in there

• Hmm...
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
i also thought they just cut ur nose too but apparently they sometimes do put plastic in there
Then in that case you should find a circle of people you trust you can spar with (not strangers). And tell them to not target the face but rather the shoulder. It could be an alternative.

i do mma as a hobby because i enjoy but i plan on getting a rhino and possibly sliding genio at some point will either of these things effect my ability to fight or make my face more sensitive when punched or the surgeries i got get fucked up when i get hit anything along these lines
I've been fighting since 11 i broke my nose twice so no rhino but In most other surgeries after a certain period of time like 1 year, it has the same strength as normal bone so there is not much of a problem.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Then in that case you should find a circle of people you trust you can spar with (not strangers). And tell them to not target the face but rather the shoulder. It could be an alternative.
doesn't feel the same that way but i got to sacrifice one of them though ig

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang